Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre (40622 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by AFONJACOW(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
dragunov:

Atleast that's better than getting drunk on Nnamdi Kanu's urine and getting high smoking his dried dung. Kapische!
you are just envy of the young man.. even stupid cowardice Awolowo can't pull such attention in his lifetime... Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by laudate: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2017
AFONJACOW:
you are just envy of the young man.. even stupid cowardice Awolowo can't pull such attention in his lifetime... Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.

Na wa, o! sad The 'juju those Yoruba people cooked for you must be really potent, that is why you started throwing tantrums, and devoted a long epistle to their matter. Ndo. undecided Do you need panadol to cure the headache you developed on their behalf, or should I get you some tablets of Nurofen? Which one do you prefer?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Probz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
laudate:

Na wa, o! sad The 'juju those Yoruba people cooked for you must be really potent, that is why you started throwing tantrums, and devoted a long epistle to their matter. Ndo. undecided Do you need panadol to cure the headache you developed on their behalf, or should I get you some tablets of Nurofen? Which one do you prefer?? shocked

I think you need some risperidone and electroshock therapy.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by laudate: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Probz:
I think you need some risperidone and electroshock therapy.

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Probz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60350129][/quote]See you see Aba market.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by laudate: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Probz:
See you see Aba market.

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by dragunov: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
AFONJACOW:

Now I know I have been exchanging words with a du.mb mess. Your knowledge of recent history is so warped! And you are as ma.d as hell. There is even no method to your madne.ss, same as that stu.pid egoistic impostor alpha chimp, Kanu.

No use talking to you because the voice of reason can never penetrate that cloudy, confused and conceited brain of yours. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by deji17: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
dragunov:

Now I know I have been exchanging words with a du.mb mess. Your knowledge of recent history is so warped! And you are as ma.d as hell. There is even no method to your madne.ss, same as that stu.pid egoistic impostor alpha chimp, Kanu.

No use talking to you because the voice of reason can never penetrate that cloudy, confused and conceited brain of yours. Bye.

Biafrauds are born like that.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by dragunov: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
deji17:

Biafrauds are born like that.
You can say that again amigo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. / Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.