Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre (40699 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by ernieboy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yuji:

If it were so,why did Gen Effiong and others still fight for Biafra? Or are you wiser than them? Please grow up and stop reasoning through your anus.
that was his choice. no one is bound by it. people have a right to make their own choices.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
letusbepieces:

Dat is wat will have to happen.

U are very clever. Let the Ijaw, Ibibio, Urhobo remain in Nigeria.

Honestly, they are not worth the stress.

It is too much.
i swear! d ijaws,ibibios n co r only but liabilities!
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by suremanpatriot: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
Only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave.

Gen. Effiong signed the instrument of surrender but when the Igbo were talking of payment of gratuity and pension, they only presented Gen. Ojukwu and refused to mention Gen. Effiong.

I'm sure Gen. Effiong will be bitten his fingers in regret now inside grave tongue
If this is real then ndi igbo have lived up to their name,"their evil love of money over their allies or brothers".

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by deji17: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
suremanpatriot:

If this is real then ndi igbo have lived up to their name,"their evil love of money over their allies or brothers".

IBO - I Before Others

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
jrusky:

God bless you bro. I'm igbo by parental level as well but in mindset I'm not. Let every region get their own independent and manage their lives as they wish to but any fools who is non core igbo to be joining biafra I bet those foolish tribe or region will weep like a baby what my igbo people will do totem.

Can't SS stay on their own or how long will anyone realised hate is in average igbo msn gene? This is why I said I'm not igbo by mindset because I will not hate anybody who has no done me any evil or hate some one because he is a Yoruba and Awolowo blabla what the hell is my business with that? Or to hate Edo man or to hate Benue man who has not offended me a bit biko mbannu I won't never.
I had talked about my family pains as per this biafra and I repeat this biafra madness made me not to have a single uncle from my father side till today my grandparent has five boys and one girl it was Ojukwu biafra army not Nigeria army that came and forcefully took them away all my supposed uncles to go and fight and till today I mean till today 2017 none of the four boys or men return home this pains lead to my grandfsther death when he could not bear the lost just for a war the poor old people can't even tell what brought about it this is why I hate ojukwu with passion and I will hate him till eternity and some one want me again to be following Kanu to cause a war that will wipe out my entire lineage?impossible, kanu who in everything in life is a boy to me, God forbid

I only pity the SS and the Deltans den go hear am una want follow greed haters go ahead same way i said Nigeria will weep like a baby for voting in apc same way they will weep like a baby by the the time the hate and greed in our genes raise its ugly head then a new struggle will begin and that will be the greatest nightmare.
d 21st century slave is not the man under chains n locks...but who is locked down by his own comfort!
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by suremanpatriot: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
Only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave.

Gen. Effiong signed the instrument of surrender but when the Igbo were talking of payment of gratuity and pension, they only presented Gen. Ojukwu and refused to mention Gen. Effiong.

I'm sure Gen. Effiong will be bitten his fingers in regret now inside grave tongue
If this is real then ndi igbo have lived up to their name,"their evil love for money over their allies or brothers".
All this ipob,iPod they are shouting are mostly by bloodsuckers misleading the ignorant. When it comes to share money now or commonwealth,they wil want to kill even their own ebi....is the devil in their blood they must purge away...they all need deliverance from this love for money over human beings,it is getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Arysexy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Afonja divide and rule tactics. They r tired of we d Niger delta tactic
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Eke40seven(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
ernieboy:

why would anyone want to be in a nation whose very name is derived from one of its constituent ethnic groups as If the others are just appendages. Biafra is a name coined by the Igbo's for the nation they aspire to build, they are only including the ss because of the resources of he ss.
You people have started with your misinformation. Try reading up a lil bit to know the origin of the name. The name "Biafra" and the scope goes beyond a particular tribe or region. The coast off the South East/South South was named by the Portugese as Biafra or Mafra. The scope of the word even includes geographically, Cameroon, Fernando Po, etc. The name was adopted because of the historical significance. The Bight of Biafra was a major slave route and the victims include everyone in the old eastern Region. Which includes the Igbos and the other minority groups.
Research a bit.. it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

you cant have biafra on nigerian soil..thats a pipe dream...surely not without a war!!!....
lol. i wish u would be alive to witness it!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by shegra58: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kaetoh:
This is a complete and unimaginable falsehood. Igbo business men, home and abroad rewarded General Effiong with huge cash, but the selfless and strict Biafran deputy leader turned it down. Biafra is established on self sacrifice and not self aggrandizement as you have in Nigeria where every Fulani and Afonja, like IBB , tinubu, mko , obasanjo and Buhari thrive on the oppression and blood draining of their wretched subjects. The poor now resort to skull mining and rituals for survival.
Becareful!! grin grin

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:
we will end like syria if we kwantinu like this...

is this what you want for your children and women.....the most vunerables?...

you,biafrans should ask una selfs that question.....
no. our women and children will be made to understand what freedom means; they shall not be raped and murdered like their forebears. that is the posterity we are promising them
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by ocelot2006(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
akulaxx:

it is geopolitical zones not regions

the regions are north, west, mid-west and east

There are ABSOLUTELY NO regions like North, West, Mid-West, and East. They no longer EXIST. So stop living in denial cos you're scared to go it alone on this Biafran pipedream.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by ocelot2006(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Is SS a tribe

Speak for your tribe.

How about you stick to your own tribe.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
ernieboy:

why would anyone want to be in a nation whose very name is derived from one of its constituent ethnic groups as If the others are just appendages. Biafra is a name coined by the Igbo's for the nation they aspire to build, they are only including the ss because of the resources of he ss.
if d name biafra being an igbo name will not stop me from enjoying the basic necessities of life,if the igbo domination in biafra will not stop me from exercising my fundamental rights,then i will be proud of it! the truth is that,it is not the igbos anyone of you hates, but their guts to always stand out. well, i like them for the reason being that i want to learn how they do it!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

i hope you know what that means,because am not becoming biafran...forget it...

been nigerian is already crazy enough..
lol. what does it mean?
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

do you speak igbo...??
no
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

mbanu,abegi dont come with that rubbish to the darkside....we all know how arrogant igbos are speaking igbo while other none igbos are around...
lol. don't worry for me,i will be fine. if that becomes a problem in biafra, i will personally lead a cause to address!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by ernieboy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elliot2:
if d name biafra being an igbo name will not stop me from enjoying the basic necessities of life,if the igbo domination in biafra will not stop me from exercising my fundamental rights,then i will be proud of it! the truth is that,it is not the igbos anyone of you hates, but their guts to always stand out. well, i like them for the reason being that i want to learn how they do it!
not wanting to be part of Biafra does not mean I hate Igbo's, and yes I respect ur wish to be part of Biafra, u should respect the wish of others not to be part of it too.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by jamjo: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Goddygee:
I am an Akwa ibomite and am strongly against Biafra rather I would prefer each region should be separated and allowed to manage its resources, this federal system has done more harm than good, I will also advice other ethnic groups in the niger delta not to join in the quest for Biafra because when Biafra is achieved other minor ethnic groups will also be marginalized, I would prefer that Biafra be given to the Igbo's only, my two cents

You prefer Biafra be given to Igbos, I as an Igbo man will love that, but the question is, is it for all Igbos or just a section and your SS are you all be willingly give up all the Igbos areas in SS?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elliot2:
lol. don't worry for me,i will be fine. if that becomes a problem in biafra, i will personally lead a cause to address!

fine...but you cant have biafra on nigerian soil...just international facts....if you want nigeria destroyed because of biafra to try it your way,no problem.....but just know you and your people will suffer the consequence of destroying nigeria before you get biafra...

but by then,you would be too weakend to even manage a country called biafra by then...easy prey for international criminals....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elliot2:
lol. what does it mean?

war!!!...you ready for that??...
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
jamjo:

You prefer Biafra be given to Igbos, I as an Igbo man will love that, but the question is, is it for all Igbos or just a section and your SS are you all be willingly give up all the Igbos areas in SS?

thats the problem...we deltans dont even understand letting the igboid part of delta go with you....

this is automatical declaration of war....port-harcourt become the capital of biafra??...i dont think thats possible...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Elliot2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

war!!!...you ready for that??...
yes. if in all of this discourse, it is war you wish to call instead of referendum,i will oblige you!
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Kaetoh: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
shegra58:
Becareful!! grin grin
my brother no bomb me abeg oh. Na talk I just talk please.
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by proeast(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
nengibo:

Another lie
ikwerre is marginalised by Ijaw but Ikwerre has had 3 governors succeeding each other, try again
Ikwerre people will never join Biafra, they hate you people more than we Ijaws sef, the only thing that makes them 'special' is there catch phrase 'we are not Igbo but Ikwerre' why will they abandon their identity ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHWFSjb6nU
How many Ikweres ruled Rivers before the creation of Bayelsa that now made Ijaws minority in Rivers state & you believe that Ikweres will want to go back to such? They will rather want Igbos that are business minded than Ijaws with their militancy. Even an Ijaw country cant survive because militants like Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo etc will fight among themselves and against any government.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by backtosender: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
suremanpatriot:

If this is real then ndi igbo have lived up to their name,"their evil love for money over their allies or brothers".
All this ipob,iPod they are shouting are mostly by bloodsuckers misleading the ignorant. When it comes to share money now or commonwealth,they wil want to kill even their own ebi....is the devil in their blood they must purge away...they all need deliverance from this love for money over human beings,it is getting too much.
so your people killing each other for rituals all over the place is the love of human skull not money?
Only a fool will buy all these lies from you people

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elliot2:
yes. if in all of this discourse, it is war you wish to call instead of referendum,i will oblige you!

good...war it is then...!....
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by proeast(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
nairanairaa12:

You begged for amnesty for Ojukwu, but left effiong to rot. Who is to blame now? Your perceived idea of the enemy or yourself?
Do you people have sense at all or just empty skull with saw dust? So Ibibio people are now too dumb to fight for Effiong the way Igbos fought for Ojukwu or what? Nigerians with their cow level IQ. Let me attend to my business rather than arguing with people that are obviously mentally re.tar.ded!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by tsdarkside(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
we are going to a second civil war then...good,good....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by nengibo: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
proeast:
How many Ikweres ruled Rivers before the creation of Bayelsa that now made Ijaws minority in Rivers state & you believe that Ikweres will want to go back to such? They will rather want Igbos that are business minded than Ijaws with their militancy. Even an Ijaw country cant survive because militants like Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo etc will fight among themselves and against any government.
Ijaws are not minority in Rivers, but i'm sure you already knew this

Watch this video again, and see that all this rubbish you are talking here doesn't mean shxt, this is a former Governor and an elite Ikwerre man, exposing all the igbo fraud and disassociating from the 419rs, even Wike paid transport to visit sultan than to be a party to biafrau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHWFSjb6nU
Re: Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre by Yuji: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
ernieboy:

that was his choice. no one is bound by it. people have a right to make their own choices.
Then make yours and stop forcing your choice on others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.