Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (32068 Views)

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by 234ng44uk(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
jtjohn:
Continue with your job, if it were to be US I would have ask u to grab the opportunity with immediate alacrity.

Your head is "valid", very "valid". After your immense contribution to UK economy as a Tier 4 student, you get a miserly 4 months post study work. Compared to at least 1 year in other parts of the world. Now what can you do with 4 months? You'll use it in search of job while rents will burn your pocket. In the long run, UK employers will prefer to hire locals or EU because the Tier 2 CoS hassle is just too much for them.

5 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by periscope123: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go for your M.Sc. During your programme, strive to get a PhD grade. you will surely be given a scholarship for your doctorate. Hence the fear of joining the labor market on your return is eroded. You would have succeeded in creating a niche for yourself. You wouldn't even need to come back to Nigeria after your PhD because things will just keep falling in place.

1 Like

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by 234ng44uk(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
tempex88:

it's painful that our environment has transformed brilliant minds to something else. How can u compare free educational advancement to 183k job?

Free educational advancement my foot. Go to this same UK, most of your classmates at postgraduate level will be international students. Majority of locals go to college or at 1st degree at best. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by dharmieee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
It basically depends on what you are looking at. Please note the following however:

1) There is no assurance that you will get a job in the UK after your masters. The probability is less than 10%

2) When you come back after you masters, you probably still get a job with a pay within that range because you basically don't have any additional work experience, and the basis for any negotiation is still gonna be on your last pay.

3) Masters in the US and Canada are highly valued especially in the top schools because a lot of them comes with internship and about 9months work experience afterwards.

4) If you really have passion for chemical engineering, which i am not sure of based on your current job. You should explore the opportunity. If not chill out and enjoy your money here.

1 Like

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by tempex88(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
234ng44uk:

Free educational advancement my foot. Go to this same UK, most of your classmates at postgraduate level will be international students. Majority of locals go to college or at 1st degree at best. What are you talking about?

I kinda feel your pain because you are talking from experience but it is not like that for everybody and am sure you have no idea when those certificates/knowledge would speak for you. Nigerians have fighting spirit. You don't give up.
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by saajus: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
234ng44uk:

You're still young. Your blood still dey hot. And most likely you have nothing worthwhile doing in Nigeria anyway. So, nothing to lose, nothing at stake for you. My response is to DanXplore and anyone out there who is gainfully employed and earning a modest salary, please stay on that job.

The guy is young and ambitious. Our country has made youth think more about now than future. I understand, it's not our fault. That is what our Government has turned us to. 183k per month will only do some basic things of life but he won't be fully financially liberated with that. I am not saying Masters will automatically liberate him but he could solve a problem during his Masters research work and this will fully liberate and launch him. I think OP needs more knowledge now be it Masters, certifications or any other stuffs.

Knowledge first, money second. Let him seek knowledge when he's young.

Pay now, play later...Play now, pay later

2 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by blackbelt(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:
Please, i could use some career advice from great nairalanders. Please tag monikers that you think would be of great help, as i am at a crucial point in my career.

I am a graduate of chemcal engineering but for 2years now, have not gotten any engineering related job. The only job i got was at KPMG (audit), which i resigned after 3 months due to some personal reasons. I am currently an Area Sales Rep with a poultry feed production company that pays 183k per month (net take home after tax and other necessary deductions), though i could use up to 20 to 25k to fuel my car monthly.
Now, i just got a PTDF scholarship offer to study Advanced process integration and design in UK but not really sure if it is worth ditching my current job for it.

I am not very confident about securing a job once i finish msc because only a handful of opportunities come for chemical engineers. more also,UK rarely retains Nigerians.

Please what are your advices, especially from those who have done Msc in Uk.

I need your advices, i dont want to make a costly mistake.

Guy if your job in Nigeria is a secure one (which I'm sure it is being that it is agric related) no try am......no think am at all at all......it's better you do your msc here jejely in the comfort of your country while combining it with your degree then when you're through you can remain in your present job while searching for better opportunities.....

4 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by miqos02(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Thanks for your advice man. i Appreciate
open up to your present employers and inform them you will like to work with them when you return , am sure they will like to have an internationally exposed staff on their payroll
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by TEYA: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
tolutweety:

Since you know the bolded..I would advise you weigh your decision carefully before leaving.

@DanXplore: to do the bolded, you need money. This, you might not get from just studying alone on scholarship in the UK.

Summarily, Both sides of the coin has its pros and cons. I have friends who came back after their MSc and had to start with the KPMG offer, and I have a few who found a way to stay back, and a very few who flew down to the US to get offers.
So, the path for A might not necessarily be the path for B!

My candid advice (might not necessarily be the right one) -

1)I don't know so much about this PTDF thing, but if you can, reroute your schooling to the US with the scholarship.(IF YOU CAN !)
2)If you chose to accept the offer and travel to the UK; go with as much money as possible aside your scholarship. you will need it.You dont want to be stranded in another man's country.
3)If you chose to stay back with what you earn in Nigeria, It's not the worst of decisions.Sometimes, It is not always greener on the other side. Make more money where you work and refire for another scholarship and admission in other countries where the future is much guaranteed after the Masters program .

Go with your gut.
Ciao
!!

Pdf scholarship is a full scholarship, with pdf you cannot be stranded. I got it once and after I came back I stayed for years without a decent job. I feel pained each time I remember that experience. But we have different experiences in life. I advice DanXplore to take the scholarship, but start making plans for life after Msc RIGHT NOW! I joke not. I suffered because I was so optimistic about getting a job once I completed my programme but the recession disappointed me in 2009 when I finished my programme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Efree: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
I read through the comments and noticed that most people forget that the MSc will be financed via scholarship. I believe it's a scholarship that comes with monthly stipend which will make it easy for you to studying the UK, please kindly weigh your options Cox this job you can loose anytime, God forbid though but this scholarship the only possible drawback is failing to meet the requirements for passing each semester which is something a Nigerian like you can overcome. Please choose wisely. God's speed
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Efree: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
I read through the comments and noticed that most people forget that the MSc will be financed via scholarship. I believe it's a scholarship that comes with monthly stipend which will make it easy for you while studying the UK, please kindly weigh your options Cox this job you can loose anytime, God forbid though but this the only possible drawback is failing to meet the requirements for passing each semester which is something a Nigerian like you can overcome. Please choose wisely. God's speed
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by obicaddy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bros no think am oo! Grab the Job ASAP
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by saajus: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
periscope123:
Go for your M.Sc. During your programme, strive to get a PhD grade. you will surely be given a scholarship for your doctorate. Hence the fear of joining the labor market on your return is eroded. You would have succeeded in creating a niche for yourself. You wouldn't even need to come back to Nigeria after your PhD because things will just keep falling in place.

That is what I'm talking about. If you are going for Masters, make sure you return home with PhD. Masters is half-baked. After Masters, you've not reached a wonderful conclusion on your subject area

Make sure, you don't do your PhD in UK. Move to US or Canada. Very easy to get PhD admission in USA or Canada if you bagged Masters from a UK school. 183k will meet your needs now but it won't very soon. Nobody will share stories of some people that return from UK and get fantastic job. Pay now, play later. Take the risk. This is not even risky. It's win-win

4 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Olafisoyem: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:
Please, i could use some career advice from great nairalanders. Please tag monikers that you think would be of great help, as i am at a crucial point in my career.

I am a graduate of chemcal engineering but for 2years now, have not gotten any engineering related job. The only job i got was at KPMG (audit), which i resigned after 3 months due to some personal reasons. I am currently an Area Sales Rep with a poultry feed production company that pays 183k per month (net take home after tax and other necessary deductions), though i could use up to 20 to 25k to fuel my car monthly.
Now, i just got a PTDF scholarship offer to study Advanced process integration and design in UK but not really sure if it is worth ditching my current job for it.

I am not very confident about securing a job once i finish msc because only a handful of opportunities come for chemical engineers. more also,UK rarely retains Nigerians.

What uk uni did u get the scholarship at? I studied at QMUL and before I finished I had theee job offers. The day of my defense is the day I resumed. Mind you my first degree is from uniosun (elect eng). So pray and God will direct you. The company I chose to work for employed one other Nigerian, a Ugandan and two Indians and sponsored their visas. It is risky but baba God dey in charge last last

1 Like

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Deeldorado: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go for the UK Masters (the exposure counts), try and squeeze some savings from your scholarship and while about completing your Masters, apply for a PhD position in a US, Canadian or Australian University and make a transition. Don't take the option of staying comfortable with what you have at hand and stay back in Nigeria.

Bro, you can do better than what you have now. Take that giant step. I'm an ex-KPMG too.
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Deeldorado: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
saajus:

That is what I'm talking about. If you are going for Masters, make sure you return home with PhD. Masters is half-baked. After Masters, you've not reached a wonderful conclusion on your subject area

Make sure, you don't do your PhD in UK. Move to US or Canada. Very easy to get PhD admission in USA or Canada if you bagged Masters from a UK school. 183k will meet your needs now but it won't very soon. Nobody will share stories of some people that return from UK and get fantastic job. Pay now, play later. Take the risk. This is not even risky. It's win-win

You know I never looked at your post before making my comment. Turns out we share exactly the same view. DanXplore, be pragmatic. Take the risk. Plunge in.
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by saajus: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Olafisoyem:

What uk uni did u get the scholarship at? I studied at QMUL and before I finished I had theee job offers. The day of my defense is the day I resumed. Mind you my first degree is from uniosun (elect eng). So pray and God will direct you. The company I chose to work for employed one other Nigerian, a Ugandan and two Indians and sponsored their visas. It is risky but baba God dey in charge last last

Thank God we get one positive message from someone who has taken the step.

OP, don't even think about this. Do you want to get stuck in 183k feed mill job in a fluctuating economic environment where you can even lose the job next month.. I know most Chemical Engineering students dream of Shell, ExxonMobil, Chevron and stuffs. Your UK Masters and USA/ Canada PhD may move you closer to those fortune 500 companies. Even if you are the first child of your family, tell siblings that depend on you that you want to go fight for your future.

4 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by heo88(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Guy first and foremost, well done on getting the scholarship offer.

Secondly, you definitely have a dilemma on your hands, but on the balance of things I'd recommend you go to the UK and study the MSc.

From reading your write-up, I'm personally confident you could get similar jobs in Nigeria to what you currently have, upon graduation. Furthermore, you may even secure a better position, courtesy of your additional degree.

On the subject of the UK, I am a janded Nigerian, born and mostly bred there. If you want to be able to stay in the UK through a sponsored-visa after your degree, you will absolutely have to use style:

If I was you, I'd search on different companies that work in chemical engineering. I would then contact them and offer to work for them for free. You use the opportunity to increase your exposure to the work, even if you have to do some errands that you'd rather not do, like making tea, grabbing lunch for Oga etc. If your attitude is good, they may offer part-time paid employment after a short while during your course, and at which point they are pretty likely to sponsor you. Furthermore, once you find a gig initially, whether paid or unpaid, you can simultaneously seek paid work with other firms, as you're not just bringing them experience, but you're also demonstrating commitment and integrity by working for the first employer for free.

My advice will be to really analyse their operations in depth, understand the processes, and if possible, identify some shortcomings. This will likely result in them seeing you as a valuable member of their team. When you gist with them on lunch/recreational breaks, ensure you build a rapport; ask questions about 'UK' culture, find common ground subjects to discuss. Initially you may want to eavesdrop on casual conversations and this will help you in building healthy relationships with your colleagues. The reason I say this is because 'Brexit' is an ongoing issue, and the main reason for it is white poor and average people are angry with the UK powers, they feel marginalised, and so their vote last June was like a collective tantrum; just one done by adults. They are irrational scared of black people 'stealing' non-existent jobs (to believe this is true requires real imagination) and by you expressing an interest in their 'culture', they'll begin to see you as one of them. When it comes to seeking visa sponsorship after graduation, it becomes easier when you have a number of colleagues, particularly oyibo ones, rooting for you.

If you gain the exposure from working paid or unpaid, depending on how hard you work, you may be able to build a consultancy service for potential clients, producing reports/research and being paid fees in a self-employed capacity. This is another potential way of securing an entrepreneur visa.

I hope you can see the potential from what I've shared. Trust me either approach you take may be valuable, but it's the manner in which you approach either opportunity which is what counts most.

I wish you well with your eventual decision and if you want to ask any further questions, feel free to PM me etc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by bibe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
I understand you aren't very motivated in your current job. Thing is, you have to draw up a plan and follow it stringently.

Here is what you have to do...
- Once you get to the UK, apply for Canada and USA visit visa immediately, you'll be granted them (cos you have your school at stake). For the USA visit visa aim for offshore technology conference. For the Canada visit visa aim for similar conference relative to your course of study.
You have to start these processes before October.
- Start applying to Canada universities immediately for MSC or MEng courses (plan b)
- Save as much money as you can and also start working as soon as possible (temp jobs eg cleaning, customer service, care jobs, catering etc) to augment your savings.
- Hopefully by march next year you'd have gotten an admission offer at any of the Canadian schools, that's where your savings kick in
- Then start making plans for Canada if you're successful with admission (you have a greater chance of getting your Canada visa applying from UK than applying from Nigeria)

If for any reason these don't work out by march then fall back to plan c which is arranged marriage asap LOL. This one is getting tougher by the day though and with brexit looming, it's going to get more complicated.

Finally, you have one more thing going for you. As a graduate from a UK university, you can also apply for Australia graduate visa subclass 476. It's an 18 month visa for mostly engineering/science students.

The decision is left to you.

PS: with the USA visit visa you can travel to the USA after graduating and then find a college/diploma course or another MSC course and apply to then convert your visa to study visa if successful (your savings and temp job payslips will come into play here)

Also, do not rent from the school accommodation, they are expensive. Look for fellow students (most likely Nigerians) then rent an apartment together and share. It will save you a lot of money.

Cheers and all the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by 234ng44uk(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
saajus:

The guy is young and ambitious. Our country has made youth think more about now than future. I understand, it's not our fault. That is what our Government has turned us to. 183k per month will only do some basic things of life but he won't be fully financially liberated with that. I am not saying Masters will automatically liberate him but he could solve a problem during his Masters research work and this will fully liberate and launch him. I think OP needs more knowledge now be it Masters, certifications or any other stuffs.

Knowledge first, money second. Let him seek knowledge when he's young.

Pay now, play later...Play now, pay later

Don't even come with the knowledge thing. Education does not always equate to knowledge nor is it an end to the means. Highly successful people rarely even have first degrees. How come they are successful? If education level directly correlate to success then only professors would be successful, but we both know that there is no billionaire professor.
So brother, a masters degree will not liberate anyone, "automatically" or manually for that matter.
And for your information, a Master's research rarely make significant contribution to the body of knowledge. PhD does that. Most scholars who are interested in research would go directly from a 1st degree to a PhD for that purpose.
Paint it as much as you want, a 183k salary job is better than a UK Masters any day.

2 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Imagineers: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Getting a higher education on scholarship gives you an edge anyday. The job you are presently enjoying is an "agbero" job. Sorry to say. It is limited and subject to government policy.

Having a teaching job with your masters degree gives you a better trajectory
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Patrizia:

FBN is obviously a better career path than an area sales rep (if you're trying to get an Msc then surely, u realise that). That being said, you do not have a visa yet. Visas are not 100% guaranteed these days. But in the spirit of positivity, let's assume that you will get it.

Is it possible to defer your admission for a year? (I don't knw if its allowed with ptdf scholarships. If you can, defer your admission, take the job with fbn and take a study leave next year. You can always negotiate with your department. All organisations want opportunities for growth. You'll come back better and they wont even have to pay. That way you have a job to return to after your MSc in case nothing else works out.

The only problem there is that advance process integration might not be related to your field at fbn. Either way, if u defer, you have an entire year to work around that.

All this is even on the assumption that you'll make it through training sch. Anything can happen. If you don't make it, u still have ur old job and your admission to fall back on. But again in the spirit of positivity, let us assume that you do make it.

If you do. you can get the fbn job and ask if its possible to defer your employment (after training sch)pending the completion of your masters program. I think the chances of deferring the admission are better than this one though.

My point is, in this economy, hold all the birds you can catch. If you leave for the Uk now, you'll meet us in election year and there's no telling what the next election'll look like with this administration.

If this admission was in canada or the us, there'll be no need for this thread.

Whatever you do, make sure you have at least two of the three birds you currently have now in your hands.

yes, the degree of uncertainty is what prompted me to create this thread. It appears that i'd have to make a decision by faith
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by bart10: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamRespected:
Sorry op if I sound rude or harsh but I must state it here, better bomb is in your head, how the hell can you be comparing a scholarship abroad with a work of a net pay of 183? Mr man, it's as if your village people are dancing with your destiny, better dump that silly job and grab that opportunity asap

Lol...and the job is in a poultry farm selling eggs grin
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
jashar:
hmmmm.....
Are u a bee? Na advice i dey find o
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by overlord77: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Thanks for your advice man. i Appreciate

very great advice if might add. Go for the MSc programme and broaden your knowledge.
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by saajus: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bro, you are right. Education does not equate to knowledge. I know motivational speakers will mention successful dropped outs like Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates, Lawrence Ellision whereas they don't mention millions of dropped outs begging for food. It's normal to have 2 sides in everything.. The back bones of all those successful dropped outs are researches from PhD students. Education is key. It could be formal or informal. PhD is a continuation of your Masters subject area. You have to go through Masters to get PhD but there are few exceptions.

Smart Professors are very successful and rich. Only if you know how much some professors collect on patents and consultancy from Facebook, Microsoft, Google and the likes. Few smart professors we have in Nigeria don't even understand the business side of their subject.They keep giving out free things to industry guys. Majority of them don't even know what they are doing. They only know how to frustrate students.

234ng44uk:

Don't even come with the knowledge thing. Education does not always equate to knowledge nor is it an end to the means. Highly successful people rarely even have first degrees. How come they are successful? If education level of education directly correlate to success then only professors would be successful, but we both know that there is no billionaire professor.
So brother, a masters degree will not liberate anyone, "automatically" or manually for that matter.
And for your information, a Master's research rarely make significant contribution to the body of knowledge. PhD does that. Most scholars who are interested in research would go directly from a 1st degree to a PhD for that purpose.
Paint it as much as you want, a 183k salary job is better than a UK Masters any day.

4 Likes

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by cadre88(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
This Baba here has given you the best advice u need.. If u can not come back after ur masters, go to another country.. Sure u know it's not too normal for a chemical engineer to be working as sales rep
Prec1ous:
You applied for the scholarship with the sole aim of winning and getting the grant to study abroad, so why are you now confused?

The situation of the country is dire but you alone know yourself and as an engineer working as a sales representative, then there is space for everyone but not everywhere.

It is better you go since your tuition is covered it you have to start thinking ahead from hence because if you come back to this country with nothing, you may be DOOMED!

Use the opportunity abroad to expand and grow, come back with a new orientation and create jobs or leave there after your study to another country.

I wish you success and shall be well with you.

PS: It is not a prayer, it is what I know, GO WELL!

For those looking for same opportunity as the OP.

Scholarships to study abroad for Nigerians and Africans
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Hello, to buttress what dopeboi142 said, I think everything solely depends on God.some people go to the UK for msc nd hit a big opportunity while some fo there and miss out coming back empty handed and back to the drawing board. I will suggest you pray hard so you know what will fit for you best because for the fact some people failed, that doesn't mean you will fail too and for the fact some people succeeded that doesn't mean you will succeed as well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Tycike: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go to Canada, you've better opportunity after graduation.
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks to you all, i have seen your mentions but could not reply all. You guys are the best!

I have decided to take the scholarship offer.

I hope that this thread would assist someone in future if faced with such 'good' dilemma.

one love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by lonelydora: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Go for the masters. Plan your future. Even though i earn well in my job currently, i regret ditching my opportunity to go for masters in US.

With time in your job you will regret not going when the Office politics starts hitting you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Before You Resign, See This!!! / House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.