Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered (29215 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Awoo88: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Once this guy need stories to tell bubu to counter what the cabal have against him, he will remember Deziani. This guy sleeps and masturbate with the menter picture of this woman
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Please EFCC allow us hear word. Keep your figures to yourself Diezani is now your new National Anthem like a jobless people?

All you have recovered so far what account or bank were they deposited? Have you returned all the loot to the federation account till date? All the billions recovered what has the govt used it for?

Nothing absolutely nothing so give us break from Allison nonesene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by hanassholesolo: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
15% of what?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by bayelsaowei(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Efcc fit go collect this woman gratuity from Shell sef oo... embarassed
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Deziani has looted.

But that notwithstanding, why would the APC government channel all its media might on this woman?

Mrs. Frog-Eye Madueke has been singled out for investigation, prosecution, asset forfeiture and possible incarceration under lock and key, simply because she is FAR AND AWAY, the most prolific and greedy embezzler of Nigeria's petroleum oil wealth EVER to have plundered public funds, since the dawn of recorded human history.

Secondly, President Buhari's impartial and reformist government, in wielding the EFCC decapitation sword so ruthlessly, wishes to serve notice that ALL treasury looters, REGARDLESS of tribal affiliation OR gender, stand to lose all worldly assets they have ever owned, while also losing their very freedom when they ultimately swap their designer wardrobe for a nice, crisp prison uniform to be worn at all times while serving time where the sun rarely shines, up the river, and behind iron bars, in the pokey .
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by NothingDoMe: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jakumo:

Mrs. Frog-Eye Madueke has been singled out for investigation, prosecution, asset forfeiture and possible incarceration under lock and key, simply because she is FAR AND AWAY, the most prolific and greedy embezzler of Nigeria's petroleum oil wealth EVER to have plundered public funds, since the dawn of recorded human history.

Secondly, President Buhari's impartial and reformist government, in wielding the EFCC decapitation sword so ruthlessly, wishes to serve notice that ALL treasury looters, REGARDLESS of tribal affiliation OR gender, stand to lose all worldly assets they have ever owned, while also losing their very freedom when they ultimately swap their designer wardrobe for a nice, crisp prison uniform to be worn at all times while serving time where the sun rarely shines, up the river, and behind iron bars, in the pokey .
Lol. Stupid propaganda.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by bigpicture001: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
Fool of the century
...your only pained...but can't think straight..you consume everything the media throw at you without any thoughts if your own....dats wot felt called "zombie"
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
If you see the type of buildings people erect nowadays and when you know they are civil servants. You will know there will still be big war at the gates of heaven.

Big war.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by MrRitchie: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just find somewhere and relax ur brain sir
bigpicture001:
...your only pained...but can't think straight..you consume everything the media throw at you without any thoughts if your own....dats wot felt called "zombie"
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Xfemt(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
abeg make ona shut up, recovered dis recovered DAT. dem no de see d money or d person? court ona no fit carry her go, jail ona no fit jail am and ona de recover. recover ko ascovered ni. only fighting kwaruption on media, nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by magzey: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
richidinho:
Toothless Bulldog grin

in 2015 they said they recover $90billion from diezani alone

jst last month EFCC said the total money recovered is about N500bn

who is deceiving who?

We like it this way.Mr corruption is not STEALING. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by sanpipita(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
You're the one who needs to be wise, a government agency won't come out openly and accused a well connected person of fraud and also lie that they've recovered some of the stolen funds/assests without the accused charging them to court for character defamation and false accusations if she's truly innocent, you need to borrow sense if you don't have one, it's 2k17 already, 21century for that matter.

Which agency? is there anything credible about EFCC, magu couldn't even state exact so called amount they recovered from looters, and I ask again how do you recover money without any sort of litigation?
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Johnpsite: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fact
Youngadvocate:
Deziani has looted.

But that notwithstanding, why would the APC government channel all its media might on this woman?

I mean, I am confident the loot of even a child of a Northern governor will be greater than hers.

Majority of those in the Cabinet of President Buhari are unarguably worst off than her. Rotimi Amaechi is a crude example. How about Usani Usani who as at 2000, when the exchange rate was very low compared to dollars had about 16 billion recovered from him? Where is his case file right now?

Let's visit the north. Who in the South has stolen more than Ali Modu-Sheriff whose corruption case is still in EFCC case-file? What about Saminu Turaki of Jigawa state and Jolly Nyame of Taraba state ?

God forbid I am shielding evil, treacherous and heartless looters; I am just saying that President Buhari is causing more damage in Nigeria than repairs. To turn a blind eye on very germane issues that rip the skin of Nigeria because such things are caused by the people on his side is more damaging than anything else.

I haven't in the history of Nigeria, seen such a nepotic, tribal bigot and jingoist who is so sentiment-driven and bias as President Buhari

I mean if he wants to swing the rod of the law, why would it be only on the faces of the opposition camp or people from other parts of the country whom he believes deserve only "5%"?

Fulani Herdsmen do the bidding of Northern elites by alarmingly attacking Northern Christians and South realising such an inconceivably gruesome manner and none of them for over two years has been arrested. Yt, when people from Southern Kaduna retaliated they were murdered and survivors were arrested. El-Rufai had to unashamedly openly vomit the venom that his government paid huge compensation to these Herdsmen who he outrageously claimed were from outside Nigeria.

The whole charade about Boko Haram during Jonathan's administration is now coming to the fore as they are now treated like Princes; paid billions on "arranged" swap deals, most of their detainees have long been released and paid off.

What sort of country is Nigeria? I always ask myself; a country whose enormous natural and human resources are unmatched by those of any nation in the world yet she is seemingly cursed with use..less and so insensitive Set of Leaders. This present crop of leaders with tum..our-ravaged brains and bellies that are petruded with corruption loots are the worst.

Please, 2019 should "do and come abeg"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by almarthins(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is the only country where the people are configured to steal. And others will applaud dem for being a wonderful thief
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by bigpicture001: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
Just find somewhere and relax ur brain sir
...if I were you I wll ask question mostly on nairaland instead of making senseless judgement...
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by etebefia: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
oshe11:
How much is the 15% n how much be all the loots dey av recovered
You are smart, let EFCC tell us the amount and not percentage, 15% of how much?
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by suremanpatriot: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wht abt her Hod of loots,her colleagues and cohorts? They wanted to buy countries to enslave,but God catch them. These not human beings anymore. undecided because their thinkin is not human at all. Or wht else is d justification?
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by ogogoroNo1: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
More than sani abacha? I smile lie here
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by obomobo: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
I had a dream 'one day this country will be free of corruption' embarassed
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Dee60: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Magu is right. FG should have sought for voluntary refund of loots. That would have allowed Diezani and HUNDREDS of others to refund.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by DabuIIIT: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Animals..they are hurting that a niger deltan was president and oil minister..

All touts,agberoes,mallams,zombies,coneheads,a4onja,etc,knows ABC about Diezieni and Gej but know nothing about Dasuki..

Farouk lawan that almost swindled Otedola and was caught on camera,no idiotic psy babarian remembers,but they all remembers and know about Orubebe,Stella Oduah,Ngozi Okonjo Iweala!
Zoogerians and their vegetableic presimurderer.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by nkemjacob2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
na only dezeini done thief for this country
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by 989900: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go and get checked for "Stockholm syndrome" if you're soliciting for Diezani.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by onatisi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
All of a sudden noone is talking about dansuki again. Dansuki case has lost its fflavor,well nigerians will devour this dizeani propaganda too till they become fed up and another episode will be cooked up.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Sarah20A(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
They should also reveal what they used the money for
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by emi14: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Deziani has looted.

I mean, I am confident the loot of even a child of a Northern governor will be greater than hers.

Majority of those in the Cabinet of President Buhari are unarguably worst off than her. Rotimi Amaechi is a crude example. How about Usani Usani who as at 2000, when the exchange rate was very low compared to dollars had about 16 billion recovered from him? Where is his case file right now?

Let's visit the north. Who in the South has stolen more than Ali Modu-Sheriff whose corruption case is still in EFCC case-file? What about Saminu Turaki of Jigawa state and Jolly Nyame of Taraba state ?

God forbid I am shielding evil, treacherous and heartless looters; I am just saying that President Buhari is causing more damage in Nigeria than repairs. To turn a blind eye on very germane issues that rip the skin of Nigeria because such things are caused by the people on his side is more damaging than anything else.

I haven't in the history of Nigeria, seen such a nepotic, tribal bigot and jingoist who is so sentiment-driven and bias as President Buhari

I mean if he wants to swing the rod of the law, why would it be only on the faces of the opposition camp or people from other parts of the country whom he believes deserve only "5%"?

Fulani Herdsmen do the bidding of Northern elites by alarmingly attacking Northern Christians and Southerners in such an inconceivably gruesome manner and none of them for over two years has been arrested. Yt, when people from Southern Kaduna retaliated they were murdered and survivors were arrested. El-Rufai had to unashamedly openly vomit the venom that his government paid huge compensation to these Herdsmen who he outrageously claimed were from outside Nigeria.

The whole charade about Boko Haram during Jonathan's administration is now coming to the fore as they are now treated like Princes; paid billions on "arranged" swap deals, most of their detainees have long been released and paid off.

What sort of country is Nigeria? I always ask myself; a country whose enormous natural and human resources are unmatched by those of any nation in the world yet she is seemingly cursed with use..less and so insensitive Set of Leaders. This present crop of leaders with tum..our-ravaged brains and bellies that are petruded with corruption loots are the worst.

Please, 2019 should "do and come abeg"

Well said but expect just 5% like. The most important thing is that you have written and delivered comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by sapientia(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
how much is the 15% so that we can calculate and know the 100%.
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Alexpetra: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sabrina18:
The money this woman looted could buy a country.
I yam telling you oo lol..
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Alexpetra: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
see as she FRESH Like the crude oil...piti forus oo..in (Timaya voice)
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sabrina18:
The money this woman looted could buy a country.

She did loot, but if you believe the figures the efcc is putting, you can believe anything
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Md3391: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Grate job Magu. Go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.