Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered (29216 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by MrRitchie: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Questions you said, what sort of questions do I need to ask
bigpicture001:
...if I were you I wll ask question mostly on nairaland instead of making senseless judgement...
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by bigpicture001: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
Questions you said, what sort of questions do I need to ask
for example...are u supporting her?...,how is she richer thank tinubu and atiku...etc
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Nellybii: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
dannytoe:
Bunch of clowns deceiving gullible nigerians with overhyped diezani loot, why politheifians like Tinubu who have looted lagos dry, walk freely............... Meanwhile i dont give a fvck about Efcc.

So even the US is deceiving Nigerians right?
Tinubu looted Lagos dry and yet Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Must you type every time you get drunk?
Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by dannytoe(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Nellybii:

So even the US is deceiving Nigerians right?
Tinubu looted Lagos dry and yet Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Must you type every time you get drunk?

Re: EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered by Nellybii: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=dannytoe post=60272465][/quote]

Is that your picture. No wonder.
Sorry , I don't discuss with toddlers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 / German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.