Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigeria Break Up Imminent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Break Up Imminent (2587 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Break Up Imminent by 77ken: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2010
Nigeria as a nation is not working, The North still hold that mentality of the ahmadu bellos who think they are superior to other ethnic groups and should lord over them. Let everybody decide when to break up peacefully and avoid another civil war which will eventually lead to a break up. Nigeria as it is doesn`t exist we can never agree on anything, the best do not represent us because of a quota system that is made to favour a certain region. Please the break should start now and peacefully too.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by MrCrackles(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2010
77ken:

Nigeria as a nation is not working, The North still hold that mentality of the ahmadu bellos who think they are superior to other ethnic groups and should lord over them. Let everybody decide when to break up peacefully and avoid another civil war which will eventually lead to a break up. Nigeria as it is doesn`t exist we can never agree on anything, the best do not represent us because of a quota system that is made to favour a certain region. Please the break should start now and peacefully too.
It has never worked. . . .But i dont think a break up is imminent. . .
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by mbulela: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2010
^^^^^
2nded
in addition, something worse than a break up might be on the horizon.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by snowdrops(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2010
a break up is far from imminent
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Justcash(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2010
It is overdue.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2010
There's no point staying together.

Lets go our separate ways.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by asha80(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2010
mbulela:

^^^^^
2nded

Abeg what is that?
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by dustydee: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2010
Father forgive them for they know not what they are saying.
77ken:

The best do not represent us because our leaders (from the north and south) prefer their kith and kin over us irrespective of whether they are qualified or not.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by eliastayo(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2010
mbulela:

^^^^^
2nded

Can you pls expanciate this?
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2010
Okay lets not break up yet.

There's this ibo babe I like
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by DOAweb(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2010
dappssee:

Okay lets not break up yet.

There's this ibo babe I like

No big deal - just get a visa to Igboland to meet your babe.  grin  grin

Breaking up is long overdue - Nigeria is not working   cry cry
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Arkison: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2010
Yeh, Nigeria is broken up on this forum long time ago.

But in reality, Nigeria is one and will remain one.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by desthan(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
There will be no break-up, rather the military would take over.

Reasons: Yaradua is Lost, Goodluck was brought in un-constitutionally, Turai has gone completely beserk, and she's is squirting all over tha place, and making a total mokery of the system including the so call NASS. So who cleans the whole mess up, the MILITARY. . . .its that easy.

off 2 get my visa, leaving for south africa with my pack of condom cool
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by kettykings: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
you people should keep deceiving you selves , you lost an opportunity 40 years ago , instead of find you level then you embarked in the worst kind of blackmail and back stabbing ever against any group , now some of you realise your mistake , and some of you still continue in your mistakes thinking the people you blackmailed can be allowed to fool themselves again . GOOD MORNING Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by kettykings: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
WAKE UP it is morning already Nigeria can not be broken in NL or in the pages of the internet . SLUGGARDS
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by deb(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
desthan:

Reasons: Yaradua is Lost, Goodluck was brought in un-constitutionally, Turai has gone completely beserk, and she's is squirting all over tha place, and making a total mokery of the system including the so call NASS. So who cleans the whole mess up, the MILITARY. . . .its that easy.

If Military takes over, even I will take to the street to fight them. They can't kill us all before we overthrow them.
Abeg Military's time is past in Nigeria infact that is the quickest way to break Nigeria up.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by ojesymsym: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
When USA looked at their crystal glass and said Nigeria will disintegrate in 2015, I thought they were out with their scheming again. But now I think wat they saw was not 2015 but 2012.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by calyx: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
I think the break-up will happen sooner than we expect with what is happening now. Am tempted to think thats just the way to go
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by mbulela: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
eliastayo:

Can you pls expanciate this?

this is an open forum and some things are too sensitive for public consumption.
all i can say is that when it happens, break up will look like an enviable option but it would no longer be available.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Onlytruth(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
desthan:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Chai Nigerians go kill me for here! lmao!
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by mbulela: 1:38am On Feb 26, 2010
desthan:

ol boy you go need plenty packets for South o!
the babes are too bad there.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by sjeezy8: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2010
HAHAHA
why do people say ok let break up and go our own ways as if its easy?
If it were that easy the country would have been split LONG AGO.
Nigeria has definately grown bigger than any tribe or region.
2nd largest economy in africa, largest population in Africa, The most troops in AU & UN in Africa, US's fourth Oil supplier since 2008, 1 to India.

betta think of something else even if everyone wanted to leave its to late.
people talk of Nigeria as if its a baby country.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by Eddeux(m): 3:00am On Feb 26, 2010
I guess that means we Americans will simply find another country to supply a tenth of our oil. You know what Nigeria's situation reminds me of? 1920s Chicago. Corrupt (especially w/ gang leaders like Al Capone having huge influence over city officials), filled w/ crime, and horribly mismanaged. maybe your country can turn around like Chi-town did and become hugely successful, and build the spire a.k.a. huge d-i-c-k/vibrator tower since it was suspended in Chicago! [img]http://chicagoismynewblog.files./2009/03/chicago-spire.jpg[/img] [color=#000099][/color]

it requires more power than your entire country generates & it's over 2,000 feet. imagine that behemoth right on victoria island in lagos!  shocked
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent by starstaz(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
The iconic individual that has seen what 2021 and beyond will look like while still in 2010. Kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke / Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. / Is Nigeria Practicing Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.