Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Best Can He Manage His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Best Can He Manage His Wife (725 Views)

How Best Can I Take Care Of My Old Parents? / How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? / How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can He Manage His Wife by Biliamin(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2017
They were expecting a child and she travelled abroad for the delivery. Unfortunately, for some medical reasons, the baby passed on few days after delivery.

He could only imagine the stress his wife went/is going through and now she is coming back home. He wants to know what he can do to appreciate and make her happy, prevent her from possible depression

Please, he needs your advice.
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by paiz: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Just show her love
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by Nutase: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Just be by her side.
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by Florblu(f): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss.
Show her total care, maximum attention,shower her with gifts,go for a family picnic and you can even help her with some household chores like cooking together
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by thorpido(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Make the house comfortable for her,help her out with chores and most importantly talk to her and encourage her often.
There will be another chance.You have to start trying again after a few weeks.
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by purityval(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Sorry for you loss man.

Just be yourself; the man she fell in love with. Know when she needs to be alone and when she needs your shoulder.

Don't go out to do things you can't continue with after this period.

Lastly, you guys should just prepare to make more beautiful and handsome babies jhur.
Re: How Best Can He Manage His Wife by Biliamin(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins / Did I Handle This Well Please Read / Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.