Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? (952 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 9:55pm On May 15, 2022
My girlfriend recently asked me this question. We just started dating not quite long. I told her that time and commitment will tell if I love her. I said I can only grow to love her. She said no problem. I can't tell if she received it well without her feeling being hurt. What about you, how do you sincerely answer the question?
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Carcholce: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
It’s only a billionaires daughter that can ask me such question and get an answer.

You cannot be a liability and be asking if I love love a liability.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Richy4(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2022
When that kind of question crops up, what follows next is manipulation..

It's the same game..same rules but different players...it has been ongoing before your fathers were born....

Just be careful young man..It might sound like an innocent question but it's a trap angry
It could be used by male or female..
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by virginprincess(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2022
sad sad, It a simple question which demand a simple reply yes or no,I don't see anything there.

1 Like

Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by pozehnani(f): 5:56am On May 16, 2022
Be there talking about love. Don't go and make money.

Your eyes will soon clear when she dumps you for a rich guy while you're still there building love.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 8:01am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:
Be there talking about love. Don't go and make money.

Your eyes will soon clear when she dumps you for a rich guy while you're still there building love.

I don't understand your response. So loving someone will stop me from making money?? Some of you self reason like a child. In your mind , your boyfriend is making money that's why he doesn't have your time right?
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by malaria(f): 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
I see no reason asking a man if he loves me , if a man loves me he says so by actions and words . Me asking means I already know the man does not love me. Besides love means different things to different people

1 Like

Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 9:32pm On May 16, 2022
malaria:
I see no reason asking a man if he loves me , if a man loves me he says so by actions and words . Me asking means I already know the man does not love me. Besides love means different things to different people
Some of your fellow gender does not know this, they are easily moved by what they hear. It doesn't matter if it's the truth or blatant lie.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:40pm On May 16, 2022
sweetman2022:
My girlfriend recently asked me this question. We just started dating not quite long. I told her that time and commitment will tell if I love her. I said I can only grow to love her. She said no problem. I can't tell if she received it well without her feeling being hurt. What about you, how do you sincerely answer the question?

Whether you lie or say the truth, telling her "time and commitment will tell" is already an "Off". It means you are not sure of yourself.
Ladies has a lot of ways to test guys.
Na break up be that shocked

1 Like

Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
quote author=virginprincess post=112871298] sad sad, It a simple question which demand a simple reply yes or no,I don't see anything there.[/quote]
Hmmm simple u say, if he says no without explaining his reasons. I am sure u would get angry. Except u are the type that believe when a guy you just met says he loves you, naso love they be ...
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
quote author=Uniquetani1 post=112899681]

Whether you lie or say the truth, telling her "time and commitment will tell" is already an "Off". It means you are not sure of yourself.
Na break up be that shocked[/quote]
It's because I don't believe in loving someone I just met, I believe love comes with time. Even if I like her so much due to what attracted me to her, it is still not love. Though you girls don't see it that way. That's why a guy will claim to love you and still do all sort of rubbish to you, because he never really loved you in the first place.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 5:26am On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Na break up be that shocked
If she truly knows her onions she should know that the action of the man will tell if he truly loves her, not by saying it mere words.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2022
sweetman2022:

If she truly knows her onions she should know that the action of the man will tell if he truly loves her, not by saying it mere words.

Action ko
She is trying to reconfirm his love by asking much question. Ladies believe what we hear than see

1 Like

Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Desperados(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2022
This particular word "LOVE" has destroyed more youths today in west africa and mostly this country and is still destroying more.

That word is yet to exist in this country so stop deceiving yourselves.

I have none to offer except family and the one from God.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Action ko
She is trying to reconfirm his love by asking much question. Ladies believe what we hear than see
That's why we will continue to lie to you ladies.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
Desperados:
This particular word "LOVE" has destroyed more youths today in west africa and mostly this country and is still destroying more.

That's being truthful to yourself, but your partner will not like to hear this.
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by sweetman2022: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Desperados:

In summary, you are saying no good thing can come from two people professing love to each other? Or they can never mean it even when they say it .
Re: How Best Can You Answer The Question: Do You Love Me? by Desperados(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
sweetman2022:

In summary, you are saying no good thing can come from two people professing love to each other? Or they can never mean it even when they say it .

in this country, dey neva mean it and it mostly doesn't end well.

(1) (Reply)

Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. / My Half Sister Poisoned Me / Re: 49-year Old Woman Being Divorced Because Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.