Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured (4468 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Danladi7: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
otosa:
don't mind that guy. Maybe he has forgotten that this is where everything started while other do copy. With Seaport and Airport he was talking about help me ask him who occupied the big big post there. And which region is collecting the lions share. Omo , we have tried of operation taja tęran. By the way I don't know how develop your region and let me develop my region suppose to cause problem or is it by force for me to share out from ur problem?
www.nairaland.com/4041259/how-igbo-not-loose-nigeria#60255386
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Xfemt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Yes ooo tell them,when we evacuate all our brother from oshodi road,who will be selling gala for them

When we recall all our olosho from their hotel who will be servicing their agbero

Who will be selling them fake CD, fake drug and face gucic
Yoruba will surely lose
how can u just be alive and be hating other tribe instead of u to contribute meaningfully to d topic of discussion u re here hating, no wonder u ve not moved on in life. to d op I don't blive ur write up, restructuring ll favour everybody and compition from every region or state ll make Nigeria great and envious from d world. I blive Nigeria ll b great again I don't why but I ve dis feeling she ll.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Fidelismaria: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin
lol
let us loose our loose na
abi we no fit loose in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
i think the igbos will loose most...the igbos are forgeting that their are over 200 tribes in nigeria that dont speak igbo and want to be relevant too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by tsdarkside(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
i dont think the yorubas will loose that much....the yorubas understand how to coup with other none yoruba tribes...

i dont think the yorubas will have it that hard after whatever restructuring....

but the igbos will loose alot.....

lets be honest...other none igboid tribes dont care about igbos that much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by orisa37: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Prophet of Doom. Yorubas are wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by KanuIsCursed: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Xfemt:
how can u just be alive and be hating other tribe instead of u to contribute meaningfully to d topic of discussion u re here hating, no wonder u ve not moved on in life. to d op I don't blive ur write up, restructuring ll favour everybody and compition from every region or state ll make Nigeria great and envious from d world. I blive Nigeria ll b great again I don't why but I ve dis feeling she ll.

God bless Nigeria
Hate on which tribe?

Just coming out of Nairaland prison

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Xfemt(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Hate on which tribe?

Just coming out of Nairaland prison
oh sorry no wonder u so tribalistic. go and sin no more
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by KanuIsCursed: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Xfemt:
oh sorry no wonder u so tribalistic. go and sin no more

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by willibounce1(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2017
I have noticed that the flat headed, chest beating idiotic ipods can never mention their dead SE without adding SS. Everytime they be like SE/SS even when an issue affects the SS only, they'll be like SS/SE. How can group of humans be so hopeless and be begging so much for acceptance. Show the world how truly brave and independent you are. Stand on you own and learn to speak for yourself. The SW will lose bla bla bla. What will you Sad beast gain and not lose. Leave the SS, we all know they will have all their oyel. Worry more about how ya'll Sad beasterners will survive instead of crying about what SW will lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by ayokellany: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
why would they lose when they can start up a mining company ..have you forgotten that the highest mining company is found in Osun and Ogun..they are the highest exporter of Skull,,so I guess it will generate a great revenue for them skullarship republic.

How nice. How is the cocaine industry coming along ? What about your export of countless Igbo to their death in Malaysia ? This should generate lots of forex for Biafra after restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
I believed no region will lose, the only place that will lose is Lagos.
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by khristal87(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
First most ppl dnt understand restructuring
It does nt happen in a day
All d regions ll suffer
The powerful ppl who re supposed to mke it happen ll nt allow it happen
Right nw, they restrategising wat wud b used to distract us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos / Unveiling Of Ebonyi international conference Center (photos) / UN Warns Buhari: We Are Watching You.. "Begin broader Reforms" Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.