Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (33579 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by fergie001: 5:19am On Feb 21, 2020
The sacked All Progressives Congress deputy governor-elect in Bayelsa State, Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, said on Thursday that he did not forge any of his certificates.

The embattled senator, who addressed journalists in Abuja, also asked the police to vet his credentials.

He lamented that the apex court judgment had left him greatly traumatised and in distress.

He said, “The aim of this press conference is to defend my reputation which the Justices of the Supreme Court, whether consciously or unconsciously, subjected to scurrilous scandal, assault and unfair imputation.

“Let me state that some of my primary school teachers are still alive: Chief Eredogiyo Watson, Chief Allen Obebe-Orukari and Susan Otiotio.

“Let me also state in clear and graphic terms that I attended two secondary schools.

“First, Nyemoni Grammar School, Abonnema, Rivers State where some of my classmates were Harrison Braide, Tombo Douglas, Ferdinand Amabebe: Professor Owunari George Will, Justice Biobele Georgewill, Chief David Briggs and Alpheus Otta and some of my teachers were Mr Wamarte and Mrs Humbly, Mr Frank etc.

“All my academic certificates are in the public domain. Whether they are genuine or forged are verifiable matters.

“If these certificates exist and have not been altered in any manner, it would mean they are genuine. The next enquiry would then be if the names appearing thereon belong to me or belong to some other persons.

“If no other persons can be found who claim the names in the certificates then they are mine.

“Judges including justices of the Supreme Court are free to request law enforcement agencies to investigate persons who appear before them as to the commission or otherwise of crimes.”

“All the educational qualifications I presented to the Independent National Electoral Commission to aid my constitutional qualification were acquired by me personally from institutions here in Nigeria which are still in existence till date. The records are verifiable anytime and any day here in Nigeria.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7lqp7GruM
https://punchng.com/i-didnt-forge-my-certificates-sacked-bayelsa-dep-gov-elect/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by madridguy(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Since you were sacked, it's now you are finding your voice?

More like you took time buy off all those you are using their certificates and tell the schools whose names you are brandishing to fix some fixables so that you can make this claim.

You can't tell me the Abuja High Court was biased against you, and Supreme court too.

At this juncture, I don't know if your certificates are genuine anyway but maybe this wasn't meant to be.

You weren't meant to be a deputy Governor.

Modified.

I just watched the video attached to this news and saw that the man was reading a prepared speech.

Like WTF, somebody who claims to be educated up till Masters degree couldn't speak extemporaneously with visible anger to tell us these things?

Like he had to read it?

Mr Man go and sit down, you forged certificates.

Modified deux

I just recalled the disaster we encountered when David Lyon was speaking after INEC declared him winner.

I remember he couldn't construct simple sentences.

Now this is his supposed educated deputy who is supposed to make up for Lyon's educational deficiency. He, too, is another intellectual disaster.

Bayelsa dodged a bullet!

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Phygo(m): 5:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Next time try using AKA

Different names kii u dia

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2020
One fun incident from my secondary school days.

On two continous assesment tests for a certain subject, I used my full name, and then my first name and surname for one subject. The teacher spotted that and called me and said that I should use just one set of names for all tests from now on, otherwise it could become a habit to the point that I would be having different names on my documents in future...

I suspect that's what happened to the Bayelsa APC deputy governor candidate. I believe all those coeritifcates of his are genuine. The problem is he kept on 'changing his name' or using different spellings of his name, or irregular spellings of his name in between schools. He should have stuck with the name he used in primary school onward.or the one he used in writing WAEC.

When seeing what the man is going through, I feel like hunting down that old secondary school teacher of mine and thanking him for some really good advice.

P.S The affidavit he filed only made matters worse IMHO...affidavits in Nigeria have been so bastardised that people filing them for legal and legitimate purposes look bad by comparison. Affidavit must have been something of a red rag to the Supremes.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Waec certificates verifiable means then was just the Candidates name and Candidate No... yours came with different names without sworn affidavit, how do you expect this to scale through?...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by ThiagoKid(m): 5:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Joykiller
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Elmojiid(m): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2020
you only doctor and photoshop it....imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by yanabasee(m): 6:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Bayelsans should be grateful with Mrs Odili's judgement as a man with many names is a man with multiple personalities on trickery.

Bayelsa just escaped from excessive looting...... from a man with multiple names.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by money121(m): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Joker

5 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by nony43(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Oga let me gist you the latest, if you are applying for a student visa abroad especially in the UK, the inconsistencies in your names has already denied you the visa. They will tell you that Degi and Adegi are not the same

I blame both APC & INEC for not detecting the irregularity during their so called thorough screening.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Lincoln275(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by noleflendum: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2020
We all know
Mary Odili is one of the IPOB miscreants
Her cup would soon full

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Talknochip(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm.
The man ordeal might be a product of his early days ignorance or naivety!

But, what the majority that voted him and his party are passing through is a product of INEC's failure, DSS's shoddy job and APC's party leadership foresight failure. (they should have dropped him the moment the issue went to court).

I was also having three surnames when i was growing up. I made a decision to stick to only two of them when i was to resit for my WAEC. But, my primary sch cert, first SSCE, Diploma cert, all bear the two or three surnames.

He has a great task ahead of him in proving his innocence!

8 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Davicjoe(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2020
We know u didn't forget certificate. U just wanted to represent all ur names in all of ur certificate

10 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by itsme01: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2020
smiley

Wole Olanipekun SAN as already started work... PDP minions going about shouting forgery would soon learn bitterness of politics when Wole Olanipekun does what he knows best

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by eedimo(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2020
story story
At your suppose level of education, you should have known the effect of those names.

But wait ooo...

How did he get admission from those institutions with the preceding names?���

9 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 21, 2020
This is supper story

13 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by explosiveskull(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Village people
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nlearn: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2020
This Is A Nigeria...

The Case Of IMO State AND Bayelsa State is all but Nigeria Politics

FACTS.... we still have a long way to go...

Can Nigeria Ever Make It Right

Well. You Can Make Your Life Right By Visiting NairaLEARN and start your online education Earn While You Are Learning
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
One fun incident from my secondary school days.

On two continous assesment tests for a certain subject, I used my full name, and then my first name and surname for one subject. The teacher spotted that and called me and said that I should use just one set of names for all tests from now on, otherwise it could become a habit to the point that I would be having different names on my documents in future...

I suspect that's what happened to the Bayelsa APC deputy governor candidate. I believe all those coeritifcates of his are genuine. The problem is he kept on 'changing his name' or using different spellings of his name, or irregular spellings of his name in between schools. He should have stuck with the name he used in primary school onward.or the one he used in writing WAEC.

When seeing what the man is going through, I feel like hunting down that old secondary school teacher of mine and thanking him for some really good advice.

P.S The affidavit he filed only made matters worse IMHO...affidavits in Nigeria have been so bastardised that people filing them for legal and legitimate purposes look bad by comparison. Affidavit must have been something of a red rag to the Supremes.

Oga there is nothing wrong in giving a prepared speech.. even presidents do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Go & rest man.

7 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by wristwatchiced: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by TruthSpeaker: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2020
TOO LATE TO CRY DUDE. YOU SOUND LIKE A CHEAP IDIOT, NO SANE PERSON WILL BUY THIS YOUR CHILDISH DEFENSE. WHEN YOUR MATES WERE GOING TO SCHOOL YOU WERE BUSY SWIMMING IN THE RIVER CATCHING FISHES. LATER YOU STEPPED UP YOUR GAME TO ILLEGAL OIL BUNKERING AND THUGGERY. NOW WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO DECEIVE OTHER THAN YOURSELF? ARE YOU A CHAMELEON, THAT YOUR NAME AND SURNAME CHANGES AT WILL?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Maxymilliano(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2020
He can as well disclose the name that is linked to his BVN so that we know the real official names

12 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by israelmao(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2020
It is just discrepancy not certificate forgery in the footsteps of Mr.Lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2020
He said, “The aim of this press conference is to defend my reputation which the Justices of the Supreme Court, whether consciously or unconsciously, subjected to scurrilous scandal, assault and unfair imputation.

“Let me state that some of my primary school teachers are still alive: Chief Eredogiyo Watson, Chief Allen Obebe-Orukari and Susan Otiotio.
You know what to do Mr Bioba....
Simple sturvs!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Sonnobax15(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2020
grin Nigerian politics tire person abeg....lets be factual,forged certificate or not;we all know how it is done everywhere....just imagine this,an agbero without any notable certificate is a house of assembly member here in delta state simply because he's a brother to a respected monarch....

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Your job is to prove with 4 change of name affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates by JubrinElSudan: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Lol..... Which of the Multi-Degi held the press conference?

Biobaragha or Biobakumo or Biobarakuma or Biobarakuma Wangagha or Eremienyo Biobarakuma?
grin grin

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor / Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.