Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) (30806 Views)

Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Your hubby dey involved cheesy grin
Who jesus
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
dtruth50:
we won't b surprised if u were d one

You were the one I was referring to. When una go hold thanksgiving and naming ceremony ? grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Who jesus
Na jesus dey pave your passage to Jerusalem? undecided
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na jesus dey pave your passage to Jerusalem? undecided
Which passage spoilt child undecided
U wan enter n receive salvation grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
ziga:

A woman who is mad enough to be roaming the streets and disheveled is not likely to be able to give consent to have sexual intercourse.

She was raped.

Come on Mr jrerico1. Let us have some dignity!!!
where did you get your facts from that a mentally deranged woman can't have sex?? angry
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Litmus: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bushman mentality: have mobile+internet access, will snap + post online; all sense of morality abandoned in the madness of the novelty. So evocative of our forefathers going nuts at the site of mirrors and trinkets and selling their kinsmen in return.

same sort of people taking photos of all sorts and posting online without permission will be same types complaining of being oppressed and deprived of their rights by the authorities
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by youngmercy92: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
How can a man derive joy in sleeping wit a mad woman,while there are lot of beautiful ladies out side,something is wrong wit him spiritually.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Which passage spoilt child undecided
U wan enter n receive salvation grin
Na me be the giver, You be the receiver..your shape no bad @ for Doggy grin cheesy
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na me be the giver, You be the receiver..your shape no bad @ for Doggy grin cheesy
Lol ok o
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

The problem of the world.

it's either they are heart breakers, abusers or murderers

how can a man sleep with a mad woman? what joy does he derive?

wait a woman called for help and a doctor just showed up, hmm I suspect foul play here, he showed up and even injected the woman, how did he know he was suppose to bring an injection or what type. abeg that man is the father of that child, probably raped the poor girl, then waited for her to go into labour, he even took the child.

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.

I guess u have problem with men in general.... U can continue with cucumber and lesbianism..... Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Melvyn11: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
youngmercy92:
How can a man derive joy in sleeping wit a mad woman,while there are lot of beautiful ladies out side,something is wrong wit him spiritually.
Does the mad woman have a different type of pussy.

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol ok o
Ok no be response..shey you don fo ni? grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Melvyn11: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Darlingmua:
Y'all shouting men and konji undecided
It's possible she was normal and has a boyfriend or even husband who she rumpled bed sheet with but later madness struck her and left her roaming the streets undecided
Maybe they even looking for her cry
Madam knoweth

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Ok no be response..shey you don fo ni? grin
Before nko u think say I go go here dey look u sad
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
jrerico1:
now who told you the mad woman was raped?? you thing mad people are completely insane like you?? no they can't work into a speedy car nor jump from a bridge

But they cannot give consent and are not accountable for their actions, so sexual interference with a mad woman amounts to rape my friend.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by KingDonaz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
That child is so amazing.
Jst look at the Baby, so clean and peaceful.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Men!!!
wait a woman called for help and a doctor just showed up, hmm I suspect foul play here, he showed up and even injected the woman, how did he know he was suppose to bring an injection or what type. abeg that man is the father of that child, probably raped the poor girl, then waited for her to go into labour, he even took the child.
just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.

From the story and the picture, the Doctor is a woman and cannot be responsible for the pregnancy. And Doctors know exactly what injection is needed to expel a retained placenta and a good Doctor would ask questions on the phone and would bring along some required medication.

2 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Before nko u think say I go go here dey look u sad
Na just the tip I been wan put nah grin grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na just the tip I been wan put nah grin grin
The what sad see ur, life

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by kambili999(f): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Omg... the baby is soooooooooooooooo cute. But who got her pregnant some men tho...
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by MrCork: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol ok o

...kaiii.
. are u gonnnno be happier if innocent guy cummmm on there trouser via self service...but y u toiturrrin us & wots the logic?
undecided
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrCork:

...kaiii.
. are u gonnnno be happier if innocent guy cummmm on there trouser via self service...but y u toiturrrin us & wots the logic?
undecided
If I don't torture u who will
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by riseabovehate: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A mentally unstable woman welcomed a bouncing baby in Sapele area of Delta state. According to Sapele Oghenek, a woman who sells 'Bole' (roasted plantain) noticed that the mentally deranged woman was in labour by the roadside. She tried to assist her but noticed that the woman's placenta refused to come out...

The woman called for help and a doctor simply identified as Ugochuckwu arrived the scene. The doctor reportedly injected the woman to aid her push and deliver the baby smoothly...

The baby who was safely delivered was taken by the doctor to the hospital as the woman's family were located...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/mentally-unstable-woman-gives-birth-bouncing-baby-delta-state-photos.html
Welcome to Naija, were placenta is delivered before baby. Una well done
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Emmaesty(f): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Congratulations to the mentally deranged woman and her family.
If I may ask,
Who are the psychos taking advantage of most mad women by laying with them and getting them pregnant in the process.?
Why are they adding more burden to their already messed up lives.? That's grossly inhumane and total madness.
Possibly they too have mental issues ?.
But if they are sane men,how heartless and unreasonably can some men be? Having a konji for a mad woman sad?
How do they even get erection with all the smell and the stench oozing out during that process? Chai,I can't even imagine itsad
Does it mean people like that have no self worth and dignity?..shm.
The same pyschos that sleep with underage girls
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
I saw this headline and wept..smh at the the things people for money.congrats to the lady tho, how will she now take care of the child or the idiot who slept with her for ritual purpose will now come and take away the child for the final rituals?

I hope they keep an eye on that baby coz rhe person responsible for this is very closeby and he obviously have a plan
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Emmaesty:
You are right, what a sad tale we have been hearing concerning all these abnormalities happening in our society.sad
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Emmaesty:
You are right, what a sad tales we have been hearing concerning all these abnormalities happening in our society.sad
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by ziga: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2017
jrerico1:
where did you get your facts from that a mentally deranged woman can't have sex?? angry

Rape is not about the physical ability to engage in sexual intercourse. Rape is if it is not consensual.

There are rules regarding when people are capable of consent and it varies among societies.

Just like a 3 year old can be physically capable of sex but is not mentally mature enough to understand the implications of their actions, a mentally insane women is also not mentally capable of consent.

Just as banks do not give loans to 3 year olds without their parents' consent, banks do not make deals with mentally incapable people.

It is not about physical ability my friend Mr Jericho.

I can't believe I had to spell that out.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by sirpreshy(m): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60248033]...

Men!!!

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs
[color=#000099][/color]You started out normal but on the long you displayed that normalcy is far from you. The doc in the picture is a woman and the post never talked about the mad woman being raped. Please go back and read the post again this time with glasses.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
centboy123456:

u look beautiful

Thanks
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by enemona90: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
may the person who impregnated her carry her madness and the woman should be healed
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
kristisking:
Who got her pregnant?

you! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.