Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) (30792 Views)

Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2017
FemiEddy:

I don't know what you are talking about, I am a lady just like you Na grin
Lol u don reject ur gender real quick grin
It is well o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2017
God is wonderful oooo. No check up,no eat did n don't eat dat n yet she delivered like d Hebrew women.

2 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

The problem of the world.

it's either they are heart breakers, abusers or murderers

how can a man sleep with a mad woman? what joy does he derive?

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.

I hope that woman is being treated to avoid infections and other things associated with pregnancy.

So is only rape you see? How are you sure she was raped?

Is possible she might be pregnant b4 her mental disorder
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Mikee7(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

wait a woman called for help and a doctor just showed up, hmm I suspect foul play here, he showed up and even injected the woman, how did he know he was suppose to bring an injection or what type. abeg that man is the father of that child, probably raped the poor girl, then waited for her to go into labour, he even took the child.

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.
Hmm so they can't just mention the woman is in labor? I hope your joking sha
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2017
To cum dey hungry me
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by victor768(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2017
God protect d Baby, but let's watch and c after 3yrs d father we come to collect d child
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by dtruth50: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
vislabraye:
Men sef. The father fit dey nairaland sef
we won't b surprised if u were d one
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
MediumStout:
Who give her belle
lpob member now it happen in dia state
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2017
abeg who impregnated her?
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u don reject ur gender real quick grin
It is well o
Wait, what if it was an evil spirit that impregnated her?

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Government will now carry the baby and abandon the woman.Yeye.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2017
What do u mean by mad woman that is very degrading
She is mentally unstable and she is human i hope Nigerians stop discrimination of every form

2 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by bulitex(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

wait a woman called for help and a doctor just showed up, hmm I suspect foul play here, he showed up and even injected the woman, how did he know he was suppose to bring an injection or what type. abeg that man is the father of that child, probably raped the poor girl, then waited for her to go into labour, he even took the child.

Bad mouth go waste you
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Congratulations to the mentally deranged woman and her family.
If I may ask,
Who are the psychos taking advantage of most mad women by laying with them and getting them pregnant in the process.?
Why are they adding more burden to their already messed up lives.? That's grossly inhumane and total madness.
Possibly they too have mental issues ?.
But if they are sane men,how heartless and unreasonably can some men be? Having a konji for a mad woman sad?
How do they even get erection with all the smell and the stench oozing out during that process? Chai,I can't even imagine itsad
Does it mean people like that have no self worth and dignity?..shm.

It is for money ritual purposes. Keep doing it and money keeps coming, that is what they are told. Just like the dude eating faeces. They get money by doing the weirdest of things and things that are appalling.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
FemiEddy:
Who did this to these woman, May God deliver us from konji grin , congratulations to her
Its not konji, it's rituals.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by kendylet(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
GOD is faithful...may all praises be unto him for a safe delivery!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
i love his name, excel. i guess it signifies alot

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by goingape1: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A mentally unstable woman welcomed a bouncing baby in Sapele area of Delta state. According to Sapele Oghenek, a woman who sells 'Bole' (roasted plantain) noticed that the mentally deranged woman was in labour by the roadside. She tried to assist her but noticed that the woman's placenta refused to come out...

The woman called for help and a doctor simply identified as Ugochuckwu arrived the scene. The doctor reportedly injected the woman to aid her push and deliver the baby smoothly...

The baby who was safely delivered was taken by the doctor to the hospital as the woman's family were located...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/mentally-unstable-woman-gives-birth-bouncing-baby-delta-state-photos.html

one Yoruba priest is behind the scene!

the things they do for money is so out of this world.

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2017
FemiEddy:

Wait, what if it was an evil spirit that impregnated her?
Evil spirit wey get preek na so
Some juju priest prolly told one mum to do it and he will be rich
All dis superstitious bs grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by valnelly(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The baby boy has been named Excel, according to reports.
Microsoft Excel grin
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Its not konji, it's rituals.
But how do u know its ritual, u are now a suspect grin

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by bedspread: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Lovely beautiful baby
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Evil spirit wey get preek na so
Some juju priest prolly told one mum to do it and he will be rich
All dis superstitious bs grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by goingape1: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Congratulations to the mentally deranged woman and her family.
If I may ask,
Who are the psychos taking advantage of most mad women by laying with them and getting them pregnant in the process.?
Why are they adding more burden to their already messed up lives.? That's grossly inhumane and total madness.
Possibly they too have mental issues ?.
But if they are sane men,how heartless and unreasonably can some men be? Having a konji for a mad woman sad?
How do they even get erection with all the smell and the stench oozing out during that process? Chai,I can't even imagine itsad
Does it mean people like that have no self worth and dignity?..shm.
bros!

your brain suppose tell you say na ritual things na! or your brain no just won function at this moment.

one of the basic requirement for you to be rich by babalawo is to sleep with a mad woman.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by valnelly(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2017
comshots:
Government will now carry the baby and abandon the woman.Yeye.
what do you expect? You want a mentally unstable woman to raise her new born? Use your sense Mr man
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by gazilion: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

How could you judge a Doctor who rendered help to a woman in labour!
You just concluded and condemned a seemingly innocent man for helping out someone in dare need!!
I pray for you, that God will show you mercy from false accusations. It hurts!!

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2017
FemiEddy:

But how do u know its ritual, u are now a suspect grin
hehehehe... u really got me laughing ..

#well I dey mah house, come and beat me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by thestevens: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2017
God woeks in a mysterious ways, someone will be out there crying day and night for this blessing. May God meet us the point of our need.
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2017
new born baby dey bounce. hian!

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2017
valnelly:
what do you expect? You want a mentally unstable woman to raise her new born? Use your sense Mr man
Can't they give her a medical attention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) / Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies / Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.