Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

"We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai (38852 Views)

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by arsenal33: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

So she should stick with a failure?
abi o, at least 36 ministers stuck with the last failure until 2015
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by eagleeye2: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
All because she gave her open support to another APC stalwart, albeit a thief.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by karzyharsky(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
hushpuppi for 2019
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by positivetaught: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
That means buhari's wife is also an in grate.

1 Like

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Olukat(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin ;DYeye dey smell grin grin grin
The woman isn't an assss l..... o
The Aisha's has never liked Baba, even za one in za other room grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Saadallah26(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am Speechless.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
She should be fired without delay
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by castrokins(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
For Your Information, Nigeria Is Feeding Her Not Buhari, Elrufai Or The APC

fk001:
she is an ingrate, biting the finger that is feeding you

1 Like

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by TimeManager(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
[s]Everybody knows how clueless, useless and hopeless Buhari is.
The wife talked about it and now another woman is saying it. It's funny how only the women around Buhari are wise enough to speak the truth.

Everybody is tired of this useless and cursed administration. Crucifying a woman for stating the obvious is not the answer.

Buhari perform!! Or go and die![/s]
Igbos pea-sized brains are turned upside down.. undecided
Alhassan only said Atiku is her god father, at No point has she said she was tired of Buhari's Administration.
Why hasn't she resigned her appointment?

Kiss the truth!
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by witken89(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cinkq:
MINISTERS ARE ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT TO SERVE THE COUNTRY AND NOT THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF, so if you will accuse her or regret appointing her from the onset it should be based on the scale of her performance in her ministerial job and not on her personal feud with the president.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by modash(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cinkq:
MINISTERS ARE ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT TO SERVE THE COUNTRY AND NOT THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF, so if you will accuse her or regret appointing her from the onset it should be based on the scale of her performance in her ministerial job and not on her personal feud with the president. I still believe in buhari though.
My opinion as well
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by emmpire: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is it loyalist we want or good fit. That is how they put round pegs in square holes.

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Governor Nasir el - Rufai of Kaduna State says President Muhammadu Buhari appointed Aisha Alhassan as a minister despite complaints by the leadership of the All Progressives Congress .

El - Rufai lambasted the Minister of Women Affairs for being disloyal to the President , adding that she was never a Buhari supporter but a loyalist of former Vice - President Atiku Abubakar .

The governor said this while speaking with State House Correspondents at the Villa on Friday.

El - Rufai said Alhassan did not also vote for Buhari during the APC presidential primary.

He advised Nigerians not to be surprised or shocked at her outburst .

He, however, said her retention or otherwise as a cabinet minister should be at the discretion of the President.

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
GEJ

5 Likes

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by ashjay001(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

But APC has already said there is no one like Buhari na. ..

It's a lie o. Buhari must continue. Where is he running to? Buhari till 2027.
Lol

Bubu will continue, wether we like it or not, as long as he's fit!

What exactly did Alhassan say that others couldnt say? She came out for someone she supported, something PMB already knew?!

All these noise, is frm pple like u, who feed on chaos. Personally, I dont expect Bubu to do anything drastic abt her, but he probably was planning a cabinet reshuffle, n she's trying to pre-empt her removal! Cant say she has been active n effective in her duties!
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by ademusiwa3r: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Odianose13(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
And how does your warning to Buhari become a public statement? Funny El -Rufai.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Xano(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Interesting

Statement from El Rufai, we know what you did when in Office in Abuja. We also know what you did as Governor in Kaduna.

Good at incitement. Though I don't appreciate to an extent Former President Obasanjo government, but he called you a chameleon.

He(Chief Obasanjo) said, whenever El Rufai lie down to greet you, to
be careful
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
If el-rufai thinks he can be the President of 50 million + Nigerian Christians in 2019, he must be joking! We cannot accept another Islamic bigot to rule over us for another 4 years.

As for Mrs Alhassan, she would be vindicated as she spoke the minds of millions of Nigerians. I however advice her to resign from this calamity of a Government. A Government that has used its fake anti corruption fight to destroy and delay the destiny of millions of Nigerians while their own children are enjoying. Buhari can deny Nigerians a good life for 2 years running but can give his daughter to the billionaire indimi family to marry abi?

We would struggle and endure till 2019 for us to escape the mess we are in. The suffering on the streets is gangster!

1 Like

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by tracy23: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in what she did, she spoke her mind, Bubu is a failure, he should resign n rest
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by talk2percy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
My own be say....I warned them not to vote APC into power. I need not to have a congregation to see that this man and his party has nothing to offer.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by uncleu01: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Islie:
nawa o 4 una in dis country

Details later …

http://punchng.com/we-warned-buhari-not-to-appoint-alhassan-el-rufai/

Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Runaway: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
I hate APC
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Carter4luv(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
She has said her mind ooo, make dem sack her e no concern her.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by smirn(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Everybody knows how clueless, useless and hopeless Buhari is.
The wife talked about it and now another woman is saying it. It's funny how only the women around Buhari are wise enough to speak the truth.

Everybody is tired of this useless and cursed administration. Crucifying a woman for stating the obvious is not the answer.

Buhari perform!! Or go and die!
The performance of the government is not on Buhari alone, what is the need for ministers. There are alot of people within the government who are even working against the government but gradually they will be exposed and kicked out. All haters of Buhari, whether on NL or within the government should go and die. Just like in 2015, una frustration and disappointed just dey start.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Abfinest007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
el-rufai should shut up d woman is right nobody will want to support a government of failure. d handwriting is clear for all to see
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by oieda: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Islie:

Details later …

http://punchng.com/we-warned-buhari-not-to-appoint-alhassan-el-rufai/

Is she to be loyal to Buhari, APC, former VP or Nigeria as a country through the ministerial office given?

Someone commented that she is biting the finger that fed her. So Buhari 'fed' her by giving her the appointment koh. Then when is started chopping money you will be complaining that she is stealing? No oh! She is just eating what was given to her.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

So she should stick with a failure?

Name one past President that has not been a failure.

We should stop deceiving ourselves if these politifians are wont stop deceiving us.

Y'all keep defending one party against the other.

I pray Atiku wins in 2019....so we can see if he'd be a success.

Come 2023....I pray the almighty Fashola or from PDP wins...and we'd see if they r any beta.
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by muller101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
fk001:
she is an ingrate, biting the finger that is feeding you
If u are being fed by a corrupt finger u can bit it off
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by LordofNaija: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Aisha Alhasan is to Buhari as
Dora Akunyili is This womab has just pulled the rug off their feet.
Last last them go use virtual elimination spectoscropy for this woman as was the case with Dora. I dey panic on her behalf
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by peacemara54(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Check my signature
Re: "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai by Smony: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's first started wit buhari wife n nw 1 of d female minister. it z obvious d male ar jst blind followers(zombe) Z beta to shw ur real color dam livin a life of pretend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.