Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (38819 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-ULzDWG8g

Popular Nigerian singers, Flavour and Phyno and other people who were seated in a meeting, listened to Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi as he spoke to them ahead of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421370/peter-obi-speaks-flavour-phyno-others-meeting-photos-video/

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Joezinho: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Great news. I like his strategy.. Getting his Alaigbo people to hear his plans for the country.

But the un-evolved anthropoids should not come crying and wailing like motherless toddlers when Osinbajo and Tinubu decides to have discussions with the likes of Brymo, Olamide, Reminisce and co.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by alsudan: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023

315 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by DamianX: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
We are behind him. He should do his own part and add the north

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
On Peter obi mandate, na him we standa oo

I no dey vote person wey him hands dey vibrate angry angry grin grin

I no see vote person wey dey wee for body angry angry

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Mokason288(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter-Obi is a very humble man

If you watch this video you will notice how comfortable those boys are around PO

None of them will sit down and allow his biological father stand up While addressing him ....

They are all supposed to be standing while PO is sitting

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Even if Atiku or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.

347 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by helinues: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Nobody is going to attack all those artistes for supporting Obi, but let it be Tinubu or Osinbajo and see his supporters going gaga

Obi deserves better than most of his toxic supporters honestly cos they are sending people away from him

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by graphics112: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
I pray we get to a time when everyone that's coming out to vote's safety is assured.
When we get to that time, Peter Obi will win hands down.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by definitelyME(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
2023 is almost upon us. A year when many of us will decide if we will continue to be cause of Nigeria's problems, A year when many of us will decide if we want to be cause of Nigeria's problems and a year when many of us would choose if we want to be a part of Nigeria's SOLUTION .....

Before you decide to cast your vote come 2023, I want you to take a Very good look where we find ourselves as a nation after 60 years of independence and in the 21st century as the GIANT OF AFRICA ( the richest country on the continent)

state sponsored terrorism, rampant kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen crises, the most corrupt country in the world, ASUU strikes(politicians sending their kids abroad to study in world class schools why our children suffer), unpaid pensions and salaries, high level of unemployment, epileptic power supply, stolen pubic funds, corruption in broad daylight, unbearable high cost of living, pathetic medical care(politicians and even the president who is supposed to be a role model, going abroad for treatment while we the citizens that voted them in are left to suffer) and many other problems that can make a one weep uncontrollably and regret ever being a Nigerian.....

For those that succeeded in putting this current government in power due to tribalism, selling of votes and others, I have this to say to you, may God almighty reward you heavily according to what you deserve...

Now my brothers and sisters, 2023, the year that would be a very defining year in the history of out country, the year that could turn our current situation around as a nation is almost upon us. Please before you vote for that Candidate you love so much, I want you to cast tribalism aside and look at the bigger picture while you ask yourself this question, "does he have our best interest as a nation at heart?
If I'm not mistaken, we've been ruled by two major parties since 1999, APC and PDP but through out the years they've all shown that they are incapable of producing the kind of leader we deserve as the giant of Africa and That they can only produce either incompetent or corrupt leaders... So why don't we look beyond PDP and APC ? Must we keep recycling the same old,corrupt, evil, and deceptive people who are only good at making promises they know they can't or don't intend to fulfill ? A lot of able and well meaning candidates are abound other parties put the problem is that they are never given the chance....

Please, my fellow Nigerians let us come together and prove to those corrupt and evil politicians that we are fed up of bad governance, we are fed up of corruption and that Power belongs to the people

Let us vote for a candidate not with a tribalistic mind set, not because because the candidate is form the north, East, south, or west, not because the candidate is Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba, but Let us all vote for a candidate because we want A BETTER NIGERIA

May the sole of my beloved and favourite president ever, his excellency, President umaru musa yar adua continue to rest in perfect peace, For he had a vision for Nigeria that sadly hasn't been achieved cry

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Lolss, tomorrow one ancestor will start telling his people how he made Buhari president (insult of d highest order) how he made "this one siting down their a governor (insult to a whole state)
Naija deserves what they got, if i dey tight with Mr. Obi, I for advice am not to waste his precious time and fund for Nigerians, mak en go enjoy en life and leave naija people to dey suffer dey go bcs naija is structured in a way that even Christ together with Muhammed can't do shi shi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by chigator2: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Great news. I like his strategy.. Getting his people to hear his plans for the country.

But the un-evolved anthropoids should not come crying and wailing like motherless toddlers when Osinbajo and Tinubu decides to have discussions with the likes of Brymo, Olamide, Reminisce and co.

I don't support PO presidency because I stand for Biafra. Yet, I will call out Igbo Hate wherever I see it.

Because he met Flavor and Peter , you have already given it a tribal undertone with your comparisons to Tinubu and Olamide.

Please know this fact, Not every PO supporter is Igbo and not every Tinubu hater is Igbo.

I know 2 Yoruba centered Facebook pages with a sizable following that despise Tinubu. When woli arole and some others went for his campaign, they were cussing them out.

If you hate Igbos, state it plainly like a man, instead of hiding it, through all this rubbish.

Even on an anonymous forum like this , they still can't man up enough to say " I hate Igbos desperately" or " Biafra agitation is affecting my mental health ". Cowards

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
I wonder y party dat should hold themselves together like broom are having fraction party. LP are 2 group, SDP desame
Una dey together self he never sure for una talkless of a divided house.......

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Amazingify(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Someone should help a sis to eat,

NB : Peter till forever

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by slivertongue: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Obi would make a good president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Rahkman: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
I like that palmwine for middle of table
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by kenbee(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi is a Movement!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by pmc01(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Mokason288:

If you watch this video you will notice how comfortable those boys are around PO

None of them will sit down and allow his biological father stand up While addressing him ....

It's an Igbo thing not to take issues of "respect" too seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by H2ho(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Are they delegates??

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by heydays: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok but why did Sanwoolu refuse to adopt Olamide after his foster Dad was ousted by the Grandmaster. undecided

Just thinking out loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by kcdendelo: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Humility personified. On your mandate i will forever stand on

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by legendarystar: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Them no get PVC oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Foreigna2: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Mokason288:

They are not very big on respect in that area. If it were Tinubu or Atiku talking to them, they will all be standing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by itaewon: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Rave90: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Is that palm wine? Abeg pour me some. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Great news. I like his strategy.. Getting his people to hear his plans for the country.

Certainly Certain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.