Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (28860 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by samzzycash(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
tartar9:

What's all the fuss about.Were your ancestors once Christians?
They made their choice and they chose Islam.Turkey is not the only country who made such decision-most Middle-eastern and North African countries were also once the centers of Christianity.
they made the choice or they were forced to.. Don't be ignorant man. Muslim army invaded Constantinople killed the Christians and convert others to Islam and you are here saying they made the choice..
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by fatiaforreal: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Icon79:
Yes but, at the second coming, Jesus Christ would descend on Mount Zion.

Nope. Most biblical scholars agree that Mount Sinai is located in the Sinai peninsula - around the Red Sea region - in modern day Egypt.

O pari

Modern findings, in conjunction with descriptions of events in the bible debunked Egypt mount Sinai. All the conclusions point to Saudi Arabia - National Geographic.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Cant we invent a religion if we have nothing else to do than worship ETs ?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by lathrowinger: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2017
BigShazam:
Please do post ur kondo let's see how viral it will go... B4 i 4get, place the camera between ur legs let d photo cover from ur Kondo to your face. I bet you that we Nairalanders will give u 1million views and 500k likes.
You are right my broda, girl wey love big anaconda go dey look for me. And will also popular pass bobirisky, hushpuppi and co. And I will giv ma self a sweet charming names. Mr kondo. How u see am? Buh won't show ma face ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by naoma(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

haha

The last pic tho

He looks like someone who just got a dick inserted in his ass .lol

I mean what kinda sitting position is that.

Are u gay?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by tartar9(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2017
samzzycash:
they made the choice or they were forced to.. Don't be ignorant man. Muslim army invaded Constantinople killed the Christians and convert others to Islam and you are here saying they made the choice..
If only you can provide a reliable source that says xtians were forced to convert undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by ajealadick(m): 1:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Christains hid in that cave, so is Reno using same cave to hide from the EFCC?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by tit(f): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Awa stolen money
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by alBHAGDADI: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2017
tartar9:

If only you can provide a reliable source that says xtians were forced to convert undecided
We don't need to provide any source. All we need to do is simply use you to judge yourself. How do we achieve that?

Since you were born, have you ever as a Muslim gone out to preach to non-muslims to accept Islam?

Since you were born, have you ever seen a Muslim preaching to non-muslims in street corners to accept Islam?

If your answers are NO, which definitely is, then it means Islam doesn't convert people by preaching to them. Then how come the whole of Turkey and North Africa that use to be christian are now Islamic if Muslims don't evangelize like Christians do?

That clearly points to the fact that the Christians of those areas were killed while the remaining ones were forcefully converted. That's the same tactics Mohammed used in Arabia.

If you want references, then read about Islamic conquests, and also how the Crusaders chased Islamic horde away from Spain and Portugal after they invaded those countries with jihad. Then you can now read about North Africa and Turkey. You will see that the Muslim terrorists chased away from Europe ended up in North Africa and killed the Christians there. Till today, they are still persecuting the few remaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by cstr1000: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
701ecilana:

This guy you dey try o hahahahahahaha. So Catholics killed Christ? Really, tell me more?
The Romans killed christ. The Roman catholic church is in rome and was founded by Romans.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by cstr1000: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2017
701ecilana:

What?? Apostle Paul came from Turkey?

Pls get your facts right. All these unverified talks. Turkey was never a Christian nation. Christianity got there fine, but it was never a Christian nation.
The vast majority were christians. Constantinople the capital of turkey was founded by a christian roman emperor called Constantine.
When muslims invaded turkey and carried out a forced conversion, it caused a war between islam and the roman catholic church called the first crusade. The invading Seljuk turks also slaughtered millions of Armenians to enforce islam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

Even till now, turkish prime minister Erdogan accused pope francis and the European union of maintaining the old crusade against turkey
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/26/mentality-of-the-crusades-turkey-slams-pope-francis-armenian-genocide-comment
http://www.dw.com/en/erdogan-accuses-eu-of-crusade-against-islam/a-37979126
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

The vast majority were christians. Constantinople the capital of turkey was founded by a christian roman emperor called Constantine.
When muslims invaded turkey and carried out a forced conversion, it caused a war between islam and the roman catholic church called the first crusade. The invading Seljuk turks also slaughtered millions of Armenians to enforce islam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

Even till now, turkish prime minister Erdogan accused pope francis and the European union of maintaining the old crusade against turkey
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/26/mentality-of-the-crusades-turkey-slams-pope-francis-armenian-genocide-comment
http://www.dw.com/en/erdogan-accuses-eu-of-crusade-against-islam/a-37979126
Well. These facts are not very accurate. First and Foremost, Emperor Constantine naming a city Constantinople was purely political and nothing Christian. He didn't do it becos he wanted to see souls saved for Christ. It was his conquest.

When you mentioned Apostle Paul coming from Turkey, i was hoping you'd tell me how that is possible, but you left it to talk about the Catholic Church and their political invasions.

Listen friend. Our Lord and Master Jesus Christ gave visions to Apostle John to the Churches in Asia Minor which was then Ephesus and the rest. Do a research of Ephesus, Symnah, Pergamum, Thythira Sadis, Pamphilia. Find out where these cities were and where they are now. Those cities have been morphed into different countries.

There's a lie which is circulating everywhere and making it seem like Christianity has failed or Christ is not doing enough. Listen my brother, Christ didn't come to take over cities or nations, Christ never was interested in world governments, He came for souls. And believe me, Islam may have taken the seat of power which it does immediately it gets into a place, but you maybe surprised how many Christians are in Turkey.

Satan thrives on lies and propaganda, believe me.
Muslims will have you believe there are no Christians in Saudi Arabia right? But they are.

The Catholic Church went about conquering nations and turning them to Catholic, also did Islam. They are children of the same father.

Let me blow you mind, Catholicism raised Islam. They gave islam the power it had with the hope that, when Islam was able to erase real Christianity, Islam will surrender power to them, but alas, Islam revolted against it's master and became a thorn.

And, as for Islam. They come attacking first, when you attack back, they stand back and begin to cry foul.

Without their evil plot to kill everyone and turn the world to Islam, there wouldn't have been the Crusades.

Edorgan is an ignorant or deceptive man at best.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

The Romans killed christ. The Roman catholic church is in rome and was founded by Romans.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. No. Rome didn't kill Christ. No one could kill Christ even if they wanted to.

The Master gave them himself. He offered Himself for his mission on earth to be accomplished.

John:10:17-18
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

This is why He asked his father to forgive them all.

And, again, pls, the Catholic church or any church for that matter was not inexistence when Christ Sacrificed His life. So pls stop okay?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by samzzycash(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2017
tartar9:

lol source? I don't have a source on the net because I didn't get this on the net go and study history abeg.. It is a well known fact that Islam spread quickly through military conquest and Constantinople is not an exception.. History is there for yu oga
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Tonason: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2017
danyaril2yahoo:
This is a clear evidence that Roman catholic is not christianity.
you have your history upside down.
the Roman empire persecuted the Roman
Catholics aka the Roman Christians. the Roman
empire was later converted to Christianity after
the emperor Constantine gave Christian freedom.
the Roman empire is responsible for killing
Jesus, Paul and even Peter not the Roman
Christians/Catholics. actually the Roman empire
killed and persecuted the Roman Catholics
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2017
samzzycash:
Leave Muslims and lies. They teach their people what they shd know and they refuse to believe history because they have already believed a lie.

Imagine how they are committing atrocities all over the world now, if everyone else rises up and says enough of Islam and stamps them out, the remnants will lie and wouldn't tell their children what resulted to the actions of others.

Satan is a very stupid creature so are his followers.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Cant we invent a religion if we have nothing else to do than worship ETs ?
The ones you worship is not ETs?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
analice107:

The ones you worship is not ETs?
I worship nothing friend, worshiping is not necessary. You can ask for whatever you want from the universe, worshiping makes you look like a slave and that is not what is required by the Source, only egotistic Gods ask for worship and that is so uncool.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
tartar9:

Apart from Islamic studies, did you study any else in school?

Have you ever heard of the Ottoman Empire and what they did?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

killed and persecuted the Roman Catholics.

the Church in Rome was founded by the apostles Peter and Paul... they were Jews not romans.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
tartar9:

Apart from Islamic studies, did you study any else in school?

Have you ever heard of the Ottoman Empire and what they did?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiCy6Wx7pfWAhVDblAKHTtVCmoQFggoMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Freligion%2Freligions%2Fislam%2Fhistory%2Fottomanempire_1.shtml&usg=AFQjCNF6knlVmtTfTTVzxmRzRNBrlYmgng
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
They are deceiving themselves cuz I don't even see them as Christians. After persecuting and killing Christians they are still hypocritical enough to always mention that their occult gathering is the only true church. Shame!
killed and persecuted the Roman Catholics.

the Catholic church is still the Church of the apostles.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
tartar9:

What's all the fuss about.Were your ancestors once Christians?
They made their choice and they chose Islam.Turkey is not the only country who made such decision-most Middle-eastern and North African countries were also once the centers of Christianity.
they didn't choose they were conquered.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
701ecilana:

Well. These facts are not very accurate. First and Foremost, Emperor Constantine naming a city Constantinople was purely political and nothing Christian. He didn't do it becos he wanted to see souls saved for Christ. It was his conquest.

When you mentioned Apostle Paul coming from Turkey, i was hoping you'd tell me how that is possible, but you left it to talk about the Catholic Church and their political invasions.

Listen friend. Our Lord and Master Jesus Christ gave visions to Apostle John to the Churches in Asia Minor which was then Ephesus and the rest. Do a research of Ephesus, Symnah, Pergamum, Thythira Sadis, Pamphilia. Find out where these cities were and where they are now. Those cities have been morphed into different countries.

There's a lie which is circulating everywhere and making it seem like Christianity has failed or Christ is not doing enough. Listen my brother, Christ didn't come to take over cities or nations, Christ never was interested in world governments, He came for souls. And believe me, Islam may have taken the seat of power which it does immediately it gets into a place, but you maybe surprised how many Christians are in Turkey.

Muslims will have you believe there are no Christians in Saudi Arabia right? But they are.

The Catholic Church went about conquering nations and turning them to Catholic, also did Islam. They are children of the same father.

Let me blow you mind, Catholicism raised Islam. They gave islam the power it had with the hope that, when Islam was able to erase real Christianity, Islam will surrender power to them, but alas, Islam revolted against it's master and became a thorn.

And, as for Islam. They come attacking first, when you attack back, they stand back and begin to cry foul.

Without their evil plot to kill everyone and turn the world to Islam, there wouldn't have been the Crusades.

una Protestants and conspiracy theories without base.

there was no plot, Arabia was populated by Syriac Catholics all in communion with Rome and the pope so why will the pope plot to kill them.

you seem very ignorant of how 8th century Christianity was like... about every Christian then was Catholic with very few exception... so why will the pope try to kill people who are already in communion with him?

use common sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
I worship nothing friend, worshiping is not necessary. You can ask for whatever you want from the universe, worshiping makes you look like a slave and that is not what is required by the Source, only egotistic Gods ask for worship and that is so uncool.

Two things you mentioned here.

The Universe.

The Source.

If the Universe has something to give to you when you ask, what does that make the Universe? god?

If not, why do you need to ask it if you can have it by yourself?

Secondly, What is this 'Source' you mentioned?

Is a 'Source' a thing or an entity? note; if it is a thing, then it is an inanimate so can not require anything from you, but if it is an entity then we can ask what he doesn't require from you as you just put it.

Billyonaire are you self-worshiping?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
analice107:

Two things you mentioned here.

The Universe.

The Source.

If the Universe has something to give to you when you ask, what does that make the Universe? god?

If not, why do you need to ask it if you can have it by yourself?

Secondly, What is this 'Source' you mentioned?

Is a 'Source' a thing or an entity? note; if it is a thing, then it is an inanimate so can not require anything from you, but if it is an entity then we can ask what he doesn't require from you as you just put it.

Billyonaire are you self-worshiping?

I guess I have come to that point in life that worship is not necessary for me. Let me explain please. Forgive me if you feel I am wrong, but I know what I am saying here and I stand by it. And if in future I find any entity that actually deserves worship, I will be the first to tell you all. As at this moment, all those Gods, Deities, etc are doing their jobs in the universe. They are playing their roles. You can tell Allah, Jehovah, Satan, Lucifier, Zeus, Olumba olumba, Spirit Guide, Master, Goddess or any other ETs 'Thank You' if they help heal your body or give you insight into something you need. You can say thank you and move on.

We are not supposed to live eternally grateful as slaves and worship an entity because it sequenced our DNA and provided the template for ET communications. The reason is very very simple. They are doing their own job.

The Universe is this entire physical world, the entire hologram.
Source is the Cause and the Origin of the Entire Energy Spectrum that is blueprint of the Universe.

When you ask for something and you are given, it is natural. It is natural to get what you ask, because that is the law, the cosmic law which is beyond the level of our physicality. It is the basic law in the universe. What you seek, you must get as long as all the parameters of the physical universe are in the mix. In the Ethereal plane, what you think of, appears instantly at the speed of the thoughts. It is not god that gives, it is the nature of life. It is the law.

When you ask for something, you receive it because there is another aspect of you, supervising you. It is the energy that wakes you up from your sleep. Your twin self, your higher self, the one who supervises you to meet your soul mission. It is the one that guides you through your dreams. It is the real you. You are reading this message because your consciousness has moved away from dream to wakefulness. It is the you that made you wake up into this body. Last night while you journey the land beyond, you were in a different body, in a world outside this body. That is not God.

What God is ?

Merge everything, physical, spiritual together to a ball of energy and I mean everything including the sun, the stars the entire things we see and unsee into one point, at zero point - That is GOD.

You can worship though, bed time story look so real for kids. It looked so real to me. Now I have grown. I am a spirit being resident in a physical body.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by LogicStatement: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:
It is also funny how the Roman catholic Church is now regarded as the only church.
These are the guys that killed Jesus, Slaughtered Christians in their thousands, fed them to lions, and beheaded hundreds including the apostles.
Now they are the custodian of Christianity.
Get your facts right, it costs you nothing to do a little research or read your bible. The Roman empire persecuted and killed the early Christians. Peter was also killed by the Roman empire but many years after Peter was killed, Christianity prevailed because the Roman king then, Constantine was converted to Christianity and provided protection to the Christians. Constantine allowed them to gather and worship God and due to this freedom, Vatican, the seat of St. Peter known as the universal church- the Roman Catholic Church was recognised as a political and religious force.
Now you know that Roman empire is NOT the same as Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican is the seat of Peter who was the leader of the early Christians and was killed by the Roman empire. The Vatican came to be recognised by the Roman empire when their king Constantine was converted to a (Catholic) Christian
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by LogicStatement: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
701ecilana:

Ah ah!!! Bros, take it easy with these lies. I opened my mouth all through reading this and shaking my head at your ignorance or mischief. Stop writing what you don't know & pls don't change history.
There was NEVER a conspiracy (written or spoken) by historians between Catholic church and Islam to wage jihad against cities so that Islam would convert people to Catholicism in return. That is absolute rubbish and lacks sense. Rather, the Catholic church was persecuted by the Roman empire but survived it. The church was also persecuted by Islam at some point in history when they waged the 'holy war' called jihad against cities and Christians. One of the first of the kinds was the jihad against Turkey which was predominantly Catholic (Christian) country leaving many forcefully converted to Islam and many killed because they refused to renounce their faith in Christ. Some others fled. Presently, Turkey is Muslim nation with minority few as Christians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I guess I have come to that point in life that worship is not necessary for me. Let me explain please. Forgive me if you feel I am wrong, but I know what I am saying here and I stand by it. And if in future I find any entity that actually deserves worship, I will be the first to tell you all. As at this moment, all those Gods, Deities, etc are doing their jobs in the universe. They are playing their roles. You can tell Allah, Jehovah, Satan, Lucifier, Zeus, Olumba olumba, Spirit Guide, Master, Goddess or any other ETs 'Thank You' if they help heal your body or give you insight into something you need. You can say thank you and move on.

We are not supposed to live eternally grateful as slaves and worship an entity because it sequenced our DNA and provided the template for ET communications. The reason is very very simple. They are doing their own job.

Source is the Cause and the Origin of the Entire Energy Spectrum that is blueprint of the Universe.

When you ask for something and you are given, it is natural. It is natural to get what you ask, because that is the law, the cosmic law which is beyond the level of our physicality. It is the basic law in the universe. What you seek, you must get as long as all the parameters of the physical universe are in the mix. In the Ethereal plane, what you think of, appears instantly at the speed of the thoughts. It is not god that gives, it is the nature of life. It is the law.

When you ask for something, you receive it because there is another aspect of you, supervising you. It is the energy that wakes you up from your sleep. Your twin self, your higher self, the one who supervises you to meet your soul mission. It is the one that guides you through your dreams. It is the real you. You are reading this message because your consciousness has moved away from dream to wakefulness. It is the you that made you wake up into this body. Last night while you journey the land beyond, you were in a different body, in a world outside this body. That is not God.

What God is ?

Merge everything, physical, spiritual together to a ball of energy and I mean everything including the sun, the stars the entire things we see and unsee into one point, at zero point - That is GOD.

You can worship though, bed time story look so real for kids. It looked so real to me. Now I have grown. I am a spirit being resident in a physical body.
You have said a lot here. Let me see if i can pick your points out.
Billyonaire:

As at this moment, all those Gods, Deities, etc are doing their jobs in the universe. They are playing their roles. You can tell Allah, Jehovah, Satan, Lucifier, Zeus, Olumba olumba, Spirit Guide, Master, Goddess or any other ETs 'Thank You' if they help heal your body or give you insight into something you need. You can say thank you and move on.

I need to know how the Universe came to be. Was it created or it just happened? This why i asked if the Universe is an entity.

Is the Universe Higher than these deities you just mentioned? How did they all come into the Universe to their own works as you said?

When you say 'They are doing their work', what do you mean?

Billyonaire:

Are you as son, a slave to your father? But you owe him his father respect and regard. You are alive today because him and your mom made a choice that you shd be, else, you'd ve been aborted. For this you shd be thankful to him. is that bad?

He (depending on if Dad was present)saw you through school, gave you a name and an identity. He gave you the right to claim your state and ethnic group. If you don't appreciate them for this, then... and if you do, does that make you yoir father's slave?

You see, am a bona fide daughter of Jehovah. Am not a slave. You are wrong if you think worshipping Jehovah makes anyone a slave.

Billyonaire:

Oh the Universe is this hologram? is it self sufficient?
And, this 'Source' which is the origin of the entire Energy of the blue print of the Universe seems to appear like the Originator or creator of the Universe the way you put it.

You seem to mean that the Source caused the Universe. Should we go with the Source being the uncaused and the Universe being the Caused?

Billyonaire:

Billy, i asked you if you worship yourself, you didn't answer me.

So now, If i need something and i ask for it, am asking myself for that something? Implying there's another me who is all-Sufficient to have all i need? Yet there are things I have been asking myself for for years, myself knows these needs already because she is of course me, yet Myself hasn't met these needs.

Wow Billy. hahahahaahahahahahaha. Does this myself also work base on timing, and principles?

Billy, Pride is very desteuctive. Humble yourself and acknowledge your creator, when you die, you shall meet him but then it'll be to late
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
LogicStatement:

Ah ah!!! Bros, take it easy with these lies. I opened my mouth all through reading this and shaking my head at your ignorance or mischief. Stop writing what you don't know & pls don't change history.
There was NEVER a conspiracy (written or spoken) by historians between Catholic church and Islam to wage jihad against cities so that Islam would convert people to Catholicism in return. That is absolute rubbish and lacks sense. Rather, the Catholic church was persecuted by the Roman empire but survived it. The church was also persecuted by Islam at some point in history when they waged the 'holy war' called jihad against cities and Christians. One of the first of the kinds was the jihad against Turkey which was predominantly Catholic (Christian) country leaving many forcefully converted to Islam and many killed because they refused to renounce their faith in Christ. Some others fled. Presently, Turkey is Muslim nation with minority few as Christians.
What was the name of the Church Persecuted by the Roman Empire?

Source pls.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ubenedictus:
una Protestants and conspiracy theories without base.

there was no plot, Arabia was populated by Syriac Catholics all in communion with Rome and the pope so why will the pope plot to kill them.

you seem very ignorant of how 8th century Christianity was like... about every Christian then was Catholic with very few exception... so why will the pope try to kill people who are already in communion with him?

use common sense abeg.
Was the Islamic incursion in the 8Century?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.