Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (29237 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
easymancfc:

According to your Adventist interpretation of the Bible... Which every other Christian Denomination reject and interpret correctly.. According to the Bible.. The Jews had the Sabbath... but the Christians had the First day of the week, the day of the resurrection.. the Lord's day..

I was born in an Anglican family from there i want to Assemblies of God before locating Adventist.
You see my opnion about your Church is nothing personal becos i have worshiped in your Church severally and i have seen all the lies and decit. I was not born an Adventist so you cannot accuse me to be bais but i accepted their teacheings becos it is consistent with the word of God while your Church's teachings are not consistent with God's word.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by easymancfc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
blueAgent:

I was born in an Anglican family from there i want to Assemblies of God before locating Adventist.
You see my opnion about your Church is nothing personal becos i have worshiped in your Church severally and i have seen all the lies and decit. I was not born an Adventist so you cannot accuse me to be bais but i accepted their teacheings becos it is consistent with the word of God while your Church's teachings are not consistent with God's word.

That doesn't prove anything.. I have seen people who were born Christians went to churches and later became Muslims.. I have seen people who left the Adventist church to other denominations because unlike you, they see that its not right... I have seen people from different denominations becoming Jehovah's witnesses because of the same reason you are giving...

IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE...
according to the bible people will leave good Christian fellowships to join false prophets.. So changing denominations is not a criteria for truth...

According to history, early Christians, and general bible interpretation Early Christians worshipped on Sunday not the sabbath.. DEAL WITH IT...
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by easymancfc(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
blueAgent:

How has your Church disproved it?

https://m.youtube.com/results?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en&search_type=search_all&q=Catholic+church&submit=Search

You can watch any of those youtube videos and tell me why your Church has too many occultic symbols and Rites.

I have seen all of those... and like I said earlier they have been refuted many times... even on the list you provided
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2017
easymancfc:

I have seen all of those... and like I said earlier they have been refuted many times... even on the list you provided

Can you show me how they where refuted?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2017
easymancfc:

That doesn't prove anything.. I have seen people who were born Christians went to churches and later became Muslims.. I have seen people who left the Adventist church to other denominations because unlike you, they see that its not right... I have seen people from different denominations becoming Jehovah's witnesses because of the same reason you are giving...

IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE...
according to the bible people will leave good Christian fellowships to join false prophets.. So changing denominations is not a criteria for truth...

According to history, early Christians, and general bible interpretation Early Christians worshipped on Sunday not the sabbath.. DEAL WITH IT...

Lie, all the Bible verses support Sabbath worship. can you show me one Bible verse supporting Sunday worship?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Babacele: 4:14am On Sep 26, 2017
easymancfc:
To those who said that the Catholic Church killed Paul, Peter, Jesus etc.. That's historically and even Biblically inaccurate..

1. The Jews instigated Pilate to kill Jesus Christ NEITHER THE JEWS NOR PILATE WAS A CATHOLIC.... read your Bible for That...

2. The Roman Empire is different from the Roman Church... The Roman Empire is the government and Region.. which is different from the Christians in Rome whom Paul wrote to in the book of romans... See Romans 1:7 To all God’s beloved in Rome, who are called to be saints:

3. the Roman empire persecuted Christians and the emperor who instigated such persecutions where not Catholic (Christians)
here are the emperors who persecuted Christians up until Constantine who legalized Christianity in 313 with the edict of Milan...

1. It started majorly under Nero in 64 AD in which Peter and Paul were killed and many other Christians in Rome...

2. Domitian 89- 96.. Persecuted Christians and Jews... The Book of Revelation , which mentions at least one instance of martyrdom (Rev 2:13; cf. 6:9), is thought by many scholars to have been
written during Domitian's reign.

3. Trajan (109-111)
4. Hadrian (117-138)

this went on and on until Diocletian and Constantine ended it in 313...

ALL THE ROMAN EMPERORS WERE PAGANS UNTIL CONSTANTINE...

4. The Fact that Romans persecuted Christians doesn't follow that the Christians in Rome also persecuted Christians.. THE JEWS PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS IN JERUSALEM TOO USING PAUL (see acts 7,8 and 9).. It doesnt follow from that, that because Jews persecuted Christians in Jerusalem that Christians in Jerusalem Persecuted Christians..

Lastly.. The catacombs in Rome shows where many Christians in Rome were buried and how they hid from persecution... could the catholic church persecute itself by itself...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Roman_Empire

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs
didn't Pilate wife warn him not to have anything to do with Christ's death, but the Jews said the sin be on them and their children?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by easymancfc(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Babacele:
didn't Pilate wife warn him not to have anything to do with Christ's death, but the Jews said the sin be on them and their children?
Yeah..She had a dream about him
.. Pilate even wanted to release Jesus but they preferred Barabbas instead..
When Pilate said to Jesus that He had power to set him free Jesus said that he only had power over him because it was granted him from above but the Jews who committed him to Pilate are guilty of greater sin
see mat 27:19, John 19:11
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by easymancfc(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
blueAgent:

Lie, all the Bible verses support Sabbath worship. can you show me one Bible verse supporting Sunday worship?

I don't have time to go back and forth with you... Go and read where I addressed your post about the Sabbath and there's also the testimony of early Christians
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by easymancfc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
blueAgent:

Can you show me how they where refuted?
If you read Dr Steve Weidenkof's book the real story of the crusades... or Rod Bennett's The Four witnesses or the apostasy that wasn't or Gary michuta's Hostile witnesses or Read Jimmy Akins response to the book written about the topic you would find responses to all.. I don't depend on YouTube videos.. I prefer books or articles with references I can verify...
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Babacele: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
easymancfc:

Yeah..She had a dream about him
.. Pilate even wanted to release Jesus but they preferred Barabbas instead..
When Pilate said to Jesus that He had power to set him free Jesus said that he only had power over him because it was granted him from above but the Jews who committed him to Pilate are guilty of greater sin
see mat 27:19, John 19:11
correct bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 4:50am On Oct 04, 2017
easymancfc:

I don't have time to go back and forth with you... Go and read where I addressed your post about the Sabbath and there's also the testimony of early Christians

this site does not belong to Adventist so you can click and read see how you contradict yourself.

www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/WhatLawWasNailedToTheCross.html

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2017
easymancfc:

If you read Dr Steve Weidenkof's book the real story of the crusades... or Rod Bennett's The Four witnesses or the apostasy that wasn't or Gary michuta's Hostile witnesses or Read Jimmy Akins response to the book written about the topic you would find responses to all.. I don't depend on YouTube videos.. I prefer books or articles with references I can verify...

Drama.

I said you should explain to me why there are masonic and Satanic Symbolism in your Church and with the pope?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
blueAgent:

How has your Church disproved it?

https://m.youtube.com/results?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en&search_type=search_all&q=Catholic+church&submit=Search

You can watch any of those youtube videos and tell me why your Church has too many occultic symbols and Rites.
are you sure you even know the difference between an occultic symbol and a Christian symbol?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
are you sure you even know the difference between an occultic symbol and a Christian symbol?

Are you trying to digress from the truth?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
blueAgent:

Are you trying to digress from the truth?
no dear, I don't even have the time to digress, I have noticed that you guys are in the habit of criticising what you don't understand and calling it satanic.

so my question remains, are you sure you know the difference between an occultic symbol and a Christian symbol, or you are just throwing accusations.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Ubenedictus:
no dear, I don't even have the time to digress, I have noticed that you guys are in the habit of criticising what you don't understand and calling it satanic.

so my question remains, are you sure you know the difference between an occultic symbol and a Christian symbol, or you are just throwing accusations.

Are you a learner? my specialty is on occult and fake religeons i can tell you more about your Church than you can ever know.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
blueAgent:

Are you a learner? my specialty is on occult and fake religeons i can tell you more about your Church than you can ever know.
your mate study theology you study occult.

oya paste the particular symbol confusing you and what you think it means and I'll help you do the research.

please paste the PIC of the symbol in the context it appears and not a link.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ubenedictus:
your mate study theology you study occult.

oya paste the particular symbol confusing you and what you think it means and I'll help you do the research.

please paste the PIC of the symbol in the context it appears and not a link.

They Study theology and yet can not understand simple Bible verses.

Lets start with the youtube videos i posted on this article, you can refute the occult symbolisms in them.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
blueAgent:

They Study theology and yet can not understand simple Bible verses.

Lets start with the youtube videos i posted on this article, you can refute the occult symbolisms in them.
sorry dear, I did click your link and saw it has several videos but I won't be watching any conspiracy theories. any point you think they make you may bring here and I'll try to listen but sorry, I have heard enough Protestant conspiracy theories to last me a lifetime, I won't waste time watching another.

as for the verses you seem worried about, I can assure you that those verses have been explained rightly for 2000 years of the historic Christian faith and it is your end time 21 century churches which interpret them incorrectly
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by koolguy88(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Check your boxer
badt guy
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ubenedictus:
sorry dear, I did click your link and saw it has several videos but I won't be watching any conspiracy theories. any point you think they make you may bring here and I'll try to listen but sorry, I have heard enough Protestant conspiracy theories to last me a lifetime, I won't waste time watching another.

as for the verses you seem worried about, I can assure you that those verses have been explained rightly for 2000 years of the historic Christian faith and it is your end time 21 century churches which interpret them incorrectly

You call them Conspiracy theories?.

This shows how ignorant you are.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been
sold gradually to the masses
over generations, the truth will seem utterly
preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -- Dresden James
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
blueAgent:

You call them Conspiracy theories?.

This shows how ignorant you are.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been
sold gradually to the masses
over generations, the truth will seem utterly
preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -- Dresden James
“ The mentally disturbed do not employ
the Principle of Scientific Parsimony:
the most simple theory to explain a
given set of facts. They shoot for the
baroque.
Philip K. Dick , VALIS

For any reputable person or
organization to be successful, that
person's or organization's actions must
be based on solid information, not
conspiracy theories, not hearsay, not
rumors, and certainly not fear
mongering.
Mike Klepper

“ Conspiracy theories are the refuge of
the disempowered.
Roger Cohen

you could either post you points or we can start checking who has the best quotes
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
“ The mentally disturbed do not employ
the Principle of Scientific Parsimony:
the most simple theory to explain a
given set of facts. They shoot for the
baroque.
Philip K. Dick , VALIS

For any reputable person or
organization to be successful, that
person's or organization's actions must
be based on solid information, not
conspiracy theories, not hearsay, not
rumors, and certainly not fear
mongering.
Mike Klepper

“ Conspiracy theories are the refuge of
the disempowered.
Roger Cohen

you could either post you points or we can start checking who has the best quotes

Your Naivety is epic. that's while you are easily decieved.

We have been conditioned to scoff at the
idea of conspiracy. The idea that people
might plan to harm others without first
warning their intended victims is too
preposterous to consider!
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
blueAgent:

Your Naivety is epic. that's while you are easily decieved.

We have been conditioned to scoff at the
idea of conspiracy. The idea that people
might plan to harm others without first
warning their intended victims is too
preposterous to consider!

nah, because I have researched the truth it is easy to spot the silly conspiracies.

you assume that God left his church and gave it over to be overrun by heretics.

that isn't just conspiracy theory it is heresy
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:

nah, because I have researched the truth it is easy to spot the silly conspiracies.

you assume that God left his church and gave it over to be overrun by heretics.

that isn't just conspiracy theory it is heresy

You are far from the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2017
cstr1000:
Imagine if Paul were alive to see the same Rome that beheaded him for being an unrepentant christian, portrayed as the seat of the vatican.
I would give anything to see his reaction.

olodo the roman catholic church is not the sae institution as the roman empire.Study you no gree.now seeas you de disgrace yourself here
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by cstr1000: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

olodo the roman catholic church is not the sae institution as the roman empire.Study you no gree.now seeas you de disgrace yourself here
Ask Emperor Constantine.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
blueAgent:

You are far from the truth.
I am in the truth for the Church is the pillar and bulwark of truth.

you should ask yourself why you have been indoctrinated to believe that Jesus left his Church and gave it over to heretics.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I am in the truth for the Church is the pillar and bulwark of truth.

you should ask yourself why you have been indoctrinated to believe that Jesus left his Church and gave it over to heretics.

Laughable, the problem is you don't read your bible, you depend on your priest to interprete and to educate you on bible issues. Thats too bad.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
blueAgent:

Laughable, the problem is you don't read your bible, you depend on your priest to interprete and to educate you on bible issues. Thats too bad.
Ask him to tell the church Jesus ever attended.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
blueAgent:

actually, I do read the Bible ...since I was a kid... I grew up reading the Bible, I wake up with it, sleep with it,... it is my most read literature, I go over it over and over again... it is my manual for life... yesterday, today, tomorrow... I can't even begin to explain it to you...

but you are right about something though,

I don't interpret it like 21 century Protestants do, because I also know it is the work of the Church, for the Church... as part of the deposit of faith in the Church. From the beginning it was meant to be read and studied and interpreted in the Church not outside by every Tom, dik and Harry twisting it to support a 16 th century invention called Protestantism.

I'm am happy to have read scriptures on my own, but most happy to study it in the Church for whom it was made, the pillar and bulwark of truth, of whom the gates of hell never prevailed
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Ask him to tell the church Jesus ever attended.
you can ask me yourself, I promise I don't bite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / As A Lady Do You Dress To Make These Little Ones Stumble? / Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.