Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (29264 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by analice107: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
you can ask me yourself, I promise I don't bite.
Like i'm terrified of you now? Naaa.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:

actually, I do read the Bible ...since I was a kid... I grew up reading the Bible, I wake up with it, sleep with it,... it is my most read literature, I go over it over and over again... it is my manual for life... yesterday, today, tomorrow... I can't even begin to explain it to you...

but you are right about something though,

I don't interpret it like 21 century Protestants do, because I also know it is the work of the Church, for the Church... as part of the deposit of faith in the Church. From the beginning it was meant to be read and studied and interpreted in the Church not outside by every Tom, dik and Harry twisting it to support a 16 th century invention called Protestantism.

I'm am happy to have read scriptures on my own, but most happy to study it in the Church for whom it was made, the pillar and bulwark of truth, of whom the gates of hell never prevailed

Reading the bible everyday does not mean you know or understand what is written in it, this is obvious becos if you really read and understand the Bible you will see that your Church doctrine contradict the Bible.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:
Ask him to tell the church Jesus ever attended.
Lol. i wonder.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
blueAgent:

Reading the bible everyday does not mean you know or understand what is written in it, this is obvious becos if you really read and understand the Bible you will see that your Church doctrine contradict the Bible.
no dear it only contradicts your erroneous interpretation of the Bible.

it is you who seem not to understand scriptures... of course what can I expect from a student of 21 century teachers who are 2000 years removed from the event and have divorced themselves from the historic Christian faith
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Like i'm terrified of you now? Naaa.
nah

why will you be terrified I don't bite... I'm just reminding you that I'm still here if you wish to ask me a question
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by blueAgent(m): 5:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Ubenedictus:
no dear it only contradicts your erroneous interpretation of the Bible.

it is you who seem not to understand scriptures... of course what can I expect from a student of 21 century teachers who are 2000 years removed from the event and have divorced themselves from the historic Christian faith

You are confused.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Ubenedictus(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
blueAgent:

You are confused.
even more confused is a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by Abiodinho: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Where do u want to put exodus 20:8 or God's commandments doesn't matter to u guys anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.