Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (4833 Views)

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
This attitude of abusing and cursing each others parents should just stop already.It's uncalled for!This may be a faceless forum but that doesn't mean we should use that opportunity to splatter mud and dirt on those who brought us into this world.Though some parents are not worthy to be called parents,yet they are still our parents.

We all wish to be parents one day ,that's if you are not one yet.You'll see words like "your mum's overused slacked cunt..your useless father..." This should stop!Some parents will be on the verge of committing suicde if they should have access to what we type online.Leave them out of your e-brawls.

If anyone should attack you ,that doesnt't open the floor for you to involve his/her parents.We are like rivers,flowing on the surface of this earth....we have the chances to flow into each other.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Gbam!
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Draei: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
...and you opening this thread is just
a waste of time. Your thread ain't
gonn change anything i must say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by sekxyqueen(f): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
This attitude of abusing and cursing each others parents should just stop already.It's uncalled for!This may be a faceless forum but that doesn't mean we should use that opportunity to splatter mud and dirt on those who brought us into this world.Though some parents are not worthy to be called parents,yet they are still our parents.

We all wish to be parents one day ,that's if you are not one yet.You'll see words like "your mum's overused slacked cunt..your useless father..." This should stop!Some parents will be on the verge of committing suicde if they should have access to what we type online.Leave them out of your e-brawls.

If anyone should attack you ,that doesnt't open the floor for you to involve his/her parents.We are like rivers,flowing on the surface of this earth....we have the chances to flow into each other.

They won't hear word, leave them alone until a bad experience teaches them before they listen.

I was somewhere some years back, i was bored so i decided to login to my facebook account ( at the time, i was dishing out motivational/inspirational nuggets ), from no where a cute chic rushed to hug me, so you are " she quoted the facebook account name ", i was stunned, it was like she had met a celebrity, what if the reverse was the case? It's over 7 years now i still haven't shaken off the experience of that day....

One thing i've learnt to do, whatever i can't be responsible for in person, i won't do it online....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Victornezzar: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
True
U can't always blame dem.......depression nd frustration is always d cause
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

instead of u to do something productive with your life u came here to disgrace ur parents by spewing thrash.
SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
instead of u to do something productive with your life u came here to disgrace ur parents by spewing thrash.
SMH.
Yes Sir!
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes Sir!
Sorry if the truth hurts but i think u should sit down and think of your life,Does it really makes sense for you to be here on nl making noise when your mates Like are making monie.
INCASE IF U NEED ADVICE HERE IS MY NUM..09097736398
Goodday.
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Draei: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
Sorry if the truth hurts but i think u should sit down and think of your life,Does it really makes sense for you to be here on nl making noise when your mates Like are making monie.
Goodday.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Blackhawk01: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
SMH.

Dude, really? grin undecided

Sexybbstar, we hardly agree on topics but this is 100% legit.
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Victornezzar: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
Goodday.
just tell her 2 give u a call instead of ranting
we sabi all dis styles baba cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by sekxyqueen(f): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
Goodday.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by sekxyqueen(f): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
just tell her 2 give u a call instead of ranting we sabi all dis styles baba cheesy
haha..so you see how him wan take market himself..I just weak
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

just tell her 2 give u a call instead of ranting
we sabi all dis styles baba cheesy
To many trolls on Nl...u must be thepussyhunter or that iweecureyouu guyundecided
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Victornezzar: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:

haha..so you see how him wan take market himself..I just weak
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by MrCork: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

we agree,..did they cuss u? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Victornezzar: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
To many trolls on Nl...u must be thepussyhunter or that iweecureyouu guyundecided
yeah u got it
i even operate onila, mamagee nd whywhyogun account cheesy
all of dem na me get am
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

yeah u got it
i even operate onila, mamagee nd whywhyogun account cheesy
all of dem na me get am
I talk am.i wonder who is behind that sexybbstar akant cos dat one is a master when it comes to trolls.
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Lalas247(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
It will never change
Nothing anyone can do even seun can't change it
You can't stop people from doing things on social media you can only caution .. remove etc

Most just need Love grin
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Horlohlah: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well said but they still won't listen. Most of them will type anything just for the likes and fame. And for some of us, you no fit insult my papa make I dey look you na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

It will never change
Nothing anyone can do even seun can't change it
You can't stop people from doing things on social media you can only caution .. remove etc

Most just need Love grin
You nailed it,sis.
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by iamJ(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Words cheesy nothing can be said that will change anything

Who go progress go progress, me i dont care if u insult me oooo, just be ready to collect am back grin who words affect

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrCork:

we agree,..did they cuss u? undecided
No,no one did.
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Dude, really? grin undecided

Sexybbstar, we hardly agree on topics but this is 100% legit.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by iamJ(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
I talk am.i wonder who is behind that sexybbstar akant cos dat one is a master when it comes to trolls.
the cool with main and troll with alternate people dem dem

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:
the cool with main and troll with alternate people dem dem
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by NancyMathews(f): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
I agree with you 100%

Some people are just naturally dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Victornezzar: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
Alright son
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by iamJ(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm operating only one account nd thats sexybbstar...i'm just planning to open another one and i will still use my pix on it also.
look up

My own was to point out the pattern, i dont think that ure an alternate, ure too humble to be one
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by walepackage(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
In as much i am not in anyway surppoting those that abuse other's peoples parent,cos its like you dont regards yours.But,if someone will mind his/her own business and dont incite other peoples/tribes i think it will be more safer.But,if reverse is the case,then should be ready for the outcomes.Sometime wat you "post" on social media depicts what you are in real life.My take
Re: Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
Alright son
You Ehn!everybody na your son.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sweet Condo Watsapp Chat Hookup" / Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually / Okada Man Dumps 2 Slay Mamas On Their Way Out Inside Muddy Water (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.