Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy (43599 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by nkwuocha1: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Igbo footballers are doing quite well and also setting the pace in diversifying away from football.

No bankruptcy stories.
No touching stories for donations.
No baby Mama, polygamy bull Shiite stories.
No stories of mama complaining she has been abandoned. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by okwyee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
chrisxxx:
240000x360=8.6m
calculate it again, you're missing one '0'

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Teophilus96(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where are the FUTO BOYS in EZIOBODO that pays ball a lot. Come and join o.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by uzoormah(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ladymacbee:
God bless you dear. Wish others can take cue from this.

Amen dear.. N85M is just chicken change
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by titiloyeblog: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
that is wonderful
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by BanevsJoker(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pejah:
I must be a footballer or a boxer in the next world
Footballer, yes! Boxer, no think am.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Inspire01: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
God bless him, bt it's not up to that figure haba. 86million naira how much is his weekly pay bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by geniusjames(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
86M bikonu grin ;Deven the Richest footballer for Naija no fit drop that amount..not to talk of him grin

You don't watch football obviously.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
so this small boy have 80m to dash chai parents deny me this opportunity oooO
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
paymentvoucher:
THUNDER fall on anybody weh talk say my pikin no go play FOOTBALL Shine.
non of your pikin. I repeat NON of your pikin go play football grin
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by steve6: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
yomibelle:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give
-Winston Churchill

Nice!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by senninalu: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
GavelSlam:
Bloggers are you sure of that figure?

If so over what period?

I contacted him on Instagram but he is yet to reply whenever he does I will post the update..
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Namdeenero(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cordis92:
I lived in Eziobodo while in FUTO.

He visited the student catholic community, SAPACC. He told us about the contract with arsenal and he gave huge sum to support the church building project.
It's STACC dear..Thanks
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by paymentvoucher: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
muller101:
You want that thing to fall on you abi grin
muller101:
You want that thing to fall on you abi

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Davidscott(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
May God help ur career and put u in a high position
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Pidginwhisper: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
geniusjames:

You don't watch football obviously.
You no watch pass me! go find better source..86M naira na paper!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Kenturkey048(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Noblefreeman:
lies everywhere,who dash am that big amount.Abi is it 8.6million
baba thank you jooor..
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cordis92:

He visited the student catholic community, SAPACC. He told us about the contract with arsenal and he gave huge sum to support the church building project.
Also a FUTO student living in Eziobodo.
Would like if we become friends.
Cheers.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Smooyis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Weldone. Great player. Just keep your focus.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by geniusjames(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You no watch pass me! go find better source..86M naira na paper!! grin grin
Well no naija player fit aford am, but he doesn't play in Nigeria. Even if he earns as low as 30,000 dollars per week he should be able to send 86m
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Pidginwhisper: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
geniusjames:
Well no naija player fit aford am, but he doesn't play in Nigeria. Even if he earns as low as 30,000 dollars per week he should be able to send 86m
Bro, am insisting the amount can't possibly be 86M.. and as he be so..him weekly wage no fit reach 20k...how much you think say Iwobi dey earn weekly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Bluffly: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Unfortunately, the money will be squandered.
God bless him.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by abbeyty(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hope the management of the academy is going to spend the money wisely not share it among themselves. Kudos to the young man
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
modestbrowser:

Also a FUTO student living in Eziobodo.
Would like if we become friends.
Cheers.

Ashawooooooooooo!!!
grin grin
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Allenken225588: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
teach hush-puppy some manners...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by opius: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
May the God of soccer help his career

May he never return to Arsenal again, but Real Madrid or Barcelona!

So that he can start sitting on the bench and end up in chaina
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by ofuonyebi: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
welldone for your good heart...

we wish that many more like you who are soccer stars in Europe will remember to rebuild their home

May you fulfil your golden dream in football!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Charles2016(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cordis92:

Really? What set are you?.....And is it the Catholic at eziobodo Futo road or the one inside the community "St Mary's "?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by stevio(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
You get sense my brother grin
yomibelle:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give
-Winston Churchill
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
celebsnes:

Arsenal youngster, Kelechi Nwakali, has been handed jersey no. 25 at Dutch top league side VVV Venlo after he personally requested for it as a tribute to his boyhood hero and ex-Arsenal star Nwankwo Kanu..

According to Scorenigeria.com.ng, officials have revealed that the the Nigeria U20 skipper has also generously donated $240,000 to his academy, ASJ of Eziobodo, near Owerri..

Nwakali, who captained the Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets to a FIFA U17 World Cup triumph in Chile, two years ago, is on loan at VVV Venlo from Premier League side Arsenal.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/arsenal-star-kelechi-nwakali-donates-240000/

Hmmm Biafraland Filled With Milk And Honey!! Producing Legends...Nwakali Je Ka e'mesoma, O Di Gi N' Obala, You Are Born A Legend, Go And Represent Biafra Your Fatherland Ezigbo Nwa!! smiley
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
richidinho:

Ashawooooooooooo!!!
grin grin
Just being friendly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits / AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.