Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Here Is The Genesis Of M.I Abaga And Osagie Alonge's Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Genesis Of M.I Abaga And Osagie Alonge's Saga (497 Views)

Teni Responds To Osagie Alonge's Insulting Comment About Her Over Weight Body / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Genesis Of M.I Abaga And Osagie Alonge's Saga by Folashade53(f): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
As the Chocolate City family and Osagie Alonge’s saga remains one of the most talked about topics, we feel you should get the whole story straight.

Unsigned artiste “Kead” who recently released a song titled “A Letter To M.I” where he expresses his concern for the Chocolate City family, Rapper M.I Abaga did not ignore the artiste as he posted a tweet expressing how disappointed he was after hearing the song.

CONTINUE READING AND DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO BELOW

https://www.gidiland.com/kead-a-letter-to-m-i/
Re: Here Is The Genesis Of M.I Abaga And Osagie Alonge's Saga by MustiizRaja(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
waoooo first to comment,, I love this. am Mustiiz Raja

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Her Brother / 5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga / Rapper, Diddy Wants To Buy The Entire NFL & This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.