Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Her Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Her Brother (495 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Her Brother by JambWaecNeco: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ufuoma McDermott has lost her brother, Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor to kidney disease, yesterday, 11th September.

She took to her Instagram page to mourn him below….

“No questions asked oh Lord. I don’t understand it but I trust you. My picture hating brother; Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor passed away on 9/11 2017.
I wish I could blame someone or something but it was simply his time.
Thank you for your prayers and concern. He has gone to be with the Lord.
He fought. He fought hard but the pains were stronger. He gasped with every strength thinking his kidneys would respond, but it pleased God to ease his suffering. Like a true Son of a champ he passed as he was strapped to the dialysis machine committing his soul to his maker.
We have cried. We have wailed. We pray for peace and strength at this time. We pray for an extra covering of grace. Grace to carry this burde

Re: Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Her Brother by immex2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

The Custody War Between Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Have Finally Been Settled. / Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss / Oh My! Man Spotted In Abuja Advertising His Dry Cleaning Business In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.