Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (53845 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
badmrkt:
typical of you!!! What has his father got to with this? How wish this forum has retardeddd filter, I bet you'd be viewing and not able to make comments...
bro tell him,typical of Yoruba muslims.not surprised tho.na dem.they must lick their masters' asses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
badmrkt:
typical of you!!! What has his father got to with this? How wish this forum has retardeddd filter, I bet you'd be viewing and not able to make comments...

4 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
badmrkt:
I really do not have time for uncouth idiots I express my view as is my right anyone who wants to disagree must do so politely.I did not direct my thoughts at anyone . Next thing one monkey comes and says I am talking trash .If syou see nothing wrong with that fine but please do not quote me to whine stupidly because even your own father is not off limits. If you cannot be polite do not quote me because I ALWAYS pay bad with worse. Now naff off!!
eni ti won ko ko l'eko ni'le o ma gba opo eko ni'ta
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Pecca: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kazim88:

If nobody else.... me for one is waiting for all those shouting restructuring... to see their reaction...

because 75% of those shouting restructuring in the south were against Nnamdi Kanu Seccession bid openly..

Because in their naivety the believe restructuring "aburi" would be given to them ...

now they are saying Restructuring or Break up...

This Country is a messed up entity...

We are so scared to accept the fact and only option before us... We delude our self to believe lies... lies that Buhari can deliver, lies that the Forced restructuring can work...
So, where do you stand? Restructuring or shud the parasitic system with its in-built "Self-Destruct" mechanism be maintained.

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Sirdayor(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please what has religion got to do with the issue of restructuring? This are the real people who are disturbing this country. Is it a must that someone have to belong to a particular region group before he can be call a Nigerian? Why cant you just let people be, irrespective of their religion?
Imagine this kind of brain in a position of taking decision for this country..

5 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
I really do not have time for uncouth idiots I express my view as is my right anyone who wants to disagree must do so politely.I did not direct my thoughts at anyone . Next thing one monkey comes and says I am talking trash .If syou see nothing wrong with that fine but please do not quote me to whine stupidly because even your own father is not off limits. If you cannot be polite do not quote me because I ALWAYS pay bad with worse. Now naff off!!
eni ti won ko ko l'eko ni'le o ma gba opo eko ni'ta
paying bad with worse,for ur mind.well am not surprised.yoruba Muslims always trying so hard to justify d madness of their northern masters who see them as infidels

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Markfemi2:
Religious divide does not work
They betrayed afonja
They betrayed mko
The betrayed Tinubu
Pls try another gimmick

They betrayed Ojukwu
They asked FFK to also sleep with his wife
They betrayed Ironsi
They also slaughtered him like chicken
Where is Alex Ekwueme?
As poor as a rat!
I prefer to be betrayed than to be killed or somebody sleeping with my housewife

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by igbeke: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think it's high time the Yoruba Muslim leaders come out and unequivocally distance themselves from these utterances from Mr Yankassai.

The Yorubas I know very well are not divided by religion at all. They see themselves as one first before any form of religion they chose to incline to. That is why they can intermarry and still live together in harmony.

Despite the e-bashings we give ourselves here every day (which I am also guilty of), the average Yoruba Muslim is very well educated, peaceful and have no problem whatsoever with his christian counterpart.

Now, for a complete outsider who knows next to nothing about the Yorubas' esteemed culture to bring a religion as a yardstick of segregation among them is something I can't relate with.

10 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
paying bad with worse,for ur mind
For your mother mind
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

It's dead-on-arrival. Abi since when did abo.ki yakasai, a confam Yoruba-hater, become a spokesperson for professing Muslims of yoruba extraction?? Even some ipob touts on this forum are fond of employing the same tactics as well, but ogun lo ma deal pelu gbogbo won.

You must bring ipob into every matter, na wha o!

12 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
For your mother mind
I have nothing for a Yoruba Muslim.you are simply doing d job of ur aboki masters like d Tanko Yakassai in question.so its normal for me.
...by d way,nice job tho

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
...a clarion call to those who believe that this country can give them resource control, restructuring or regionalism. Until you guys wake up and smell the coffee or else the rannaisance train will leave you behind.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Kazim88: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pecca:

So, where do you stand? Restructuring or shud the parasitic system with its in-built "Self-Destruct" mechanism be maintained.

1st the North don't want restructuring (their choice)

Forcing Restructuring would inevitably metaphors to a northern military coup with the aim of unifying the country... which would lead to emergency war.. (exactly what happened in 1967 after Aburi Accord.. which was the best restructuring deal that can and could save Nigeria). the fact most Nigerians can't see.

No matter how we go round shouting restructuring.... that had never been maintained... the only way out is break up... it is not optional.

Anybody saying restructuring or break up is still dreaming... it Should be mutual-slavery (because North are also slaves to the dead system) or break up and autonomy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
I have nothing for a Yoruba Muslim.you are simply.doing d job of ur masters so its normal for me.
...by d way,nice job tho
Actually I am a proud Ogun adherent .

Olomi n le f'eje we alaso nle fi imo kimo bora.

Learn how to argue without resort to childish name calling .What is Yoruba Muslim ? You are daft as a brush.
Ogun ma fi eje re we larin ojo meje ase!!

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
Actually I am a proud Ogun adherent .

Olomi n le f'eje we alaso nle fi imo kimo bora.

Learn how to argue without resort to childish name calling .What is Yoruba Muslim ? You are daft as a brush.
Ogun ma fi eje re we larin ojo meje ase!!
it doesn't wipe away d fact dat ur northern masters are proud of u now afterall u are their INFIDEL

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by nkwuocha1: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
odduduwa:
Yoruba is divided into two Christians and Muslim that's a k own fact

They are not divided! Owambe holds them together grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Milestones: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
TANKO YAKASSI DOES HAVE THE MONOPOLY OF MOUTH. HE WILL GET MORE THEN HE BARGAIN FOR IN DAYS TO COME. WE SHALL CONTINUE TO MISS LATE MAITAMA SULE. TANKO IS NOT A TRUE ELDER STATE MAN.

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tbh, that man is a stupid old fool. How dare he make himself a speaker for Yoruba race on the ground of a religion? Are Yorubas Fulani mates? What's his problem?

Let him listen well and good, the whole Yoruba race isn't any Fulani's mate regardless of our religious inclination. Our religious inclination doesn't erode our entity, identity, self worth, heritage nor culture! We're Yoruba first and foremost before anything else and we're no mate of the Fulanis. Old fool didn't recall Abiola was a muslim when the Fulanis conspired and killed him.

Stupid lame man.

4 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
it doesn't wipe away d fact dat ur northern masters are proud of u now afterall u are their INFIDEL
It does not wipe away the fact that your cancerous mother is facing a slpw and painful death

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Splashme: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
HDVideos:

He is trying to divide us with religion. Nawa for this man
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
sapele914:
Really?empty Barrels make the loudest noise,if yoruba muslims seem like the voice of the majority to you,how come the two premiers of the Western Region were Christians (Awolowo and Akintola),how come the Presidents from the yoruba race to have ruled Nigeria were Christians (Obasanjo,shonekan and pastor osinbajo)?Please try and be more objective in your criticism.
That was when religion had insignificant role to play in in politics unlike what's obtainable today. Again, those people won with the help of other southern Christians, the same way northern Christian politicians are pulling less weight unlike their Muslim counterparts.
julietm123.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Milestones: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't think this yakassi is schooled. He got in viewed after taking cough syrup!!! One million tanko + another one yakassi can not divide the yorubas. Yoruba's are not religiously foolish like he thinks. "FFK OVER TO YOU, O SE"!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by PureMe01: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
It does not wipe away the fact that your cancerous mother is facing a slpw and painful death
experience talking..my condolence

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

That was when religion has insignificant role to play in in politics unlike what's obtainable today. Again, those people won with the help of other southern Christians, the same way northern Christian politicians are pulling less weight unlike their Muslim counterparts.
julietm123.

Osu, face your Osu lineage and leave something beyond your scope.

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Even mad people speak the truth.We should separate the wheat from the Chaff. His remarks about religion to me were unhelpful but the gathering was not one of elected people and was not well planned. HOW DID they arrive at a position and WHY was OHANEZE there . In my view it is too early to engage Ohabeze while Kanu is still foaming at the mouth.

Rather it went to showcase the divisions in Yoruba land to outsiders .Divisions which are partly egotistical and partly partisan political. Those divisions were there in the 2014 conference and again we can see little or no representation from Lagos state that is expected to contribute 35% to this new Western Region. Did Lagos or Tinubu Snub the gathering and what is the strategy to surmount that?

We are not in competition with Nnamdi Kanu and nust not work according to external timetables

The real issue the SW need to tackle in 2019 is what to do with Tinubu who is now a liability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by islandmoon: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
in other words

- we must keep this Nigeria together so we can continue putting our people in Federal jobs, Army, Custom

- so we can continue to benefit from more LG, KANO 44LG , more senators and rep member - cheating other region

- so we that do not pay tax will keep benefit from tax

- after bringing in people from NIGER Republic , CHAD and Mali, on religion ground, you want to cut us off, we bring in these people to help us
win election, do you now want them to be useless or what? what about our election alimajeris, you want them to be useless?

- if you restructure , what happens to our fulani herdsmen in the war front?

those are the thoughts going on in his mind.

6 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Truthisit: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
wallbuilder:
Yoruba land is 65%muslim?
That's a lie! If you said 52% I may agree. The gap is very close, something like 51-49%. Maybe in the 60s-70s.
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
Even mad people speak the truth.We should separate the wheat from the Chaff. His remarks about religion to me were unhelpful but the gathering was not one of elected people and was not well planned. HOW DID they arrive at a position and WHY was OHANEZE there . In my view it is too early to engage Ohabeze while Kanu is still foaming at the mouth.

Rather it went to showcase the divisions in Yoruba land to outsiders .Divisions which are partly egotistical and partly partisan political. Those divisions were there in the 2014 conference and again we can see little or no representation from Lagos state that is expected to contribute 35% to this new Western Region. Did Lagos or Tinubu Snub the gathering and what is the strategy to surmount that?

We are not in competition with Nnamdi Kanu and nust not work according to external timetables

The real issue the SW need to tackle in 2019 is what to do with Tinubu who is now a liability

Whether the speakers were elected or not, a Fulani has no right to speak for Yoruba race! What audacity and nerves?

He was supposed to talk on restructuring and nothing more, not Yoruba race and her religion! The man is a stupid fool!

5 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Nicestibk(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
This Tanko boy is a muntulla, Yoruba's are not religion fanatic. We know our origin and religion is personal. 7 out of every 10 Yoruba family have both Muslim n Xtian. Religion can never separate the Yoruba's. Try again Oponu tanko.

HDVideos:
Earlier today Nigerians were outraged by Tanko Yakassai's call in during Sunrise Daily this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQv7sjKZx_Y

Let's Listen to it and tell me what you think?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood With ‘Equity Unbound' / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.