Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? (622 Views)

Read This If You Don't Want To Depend On Salary Again / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by chatinent: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Copyright: No part of this should be transmitted to an unknown source without prior consent and allowance by the author or acknowledgement. This was written by Didi of Chatinent.
People ask: Is it right for parents to depend on their children while they're still teens?

Parents should always try their best to provide for their children rather than depend on them. In an ideal world, parents would never have to depend on their teenage children. However, as long as the parents are doing their best, they cannot be faulted for relying on their children in difficult times, especially if a parent is sick or simply cannot find a way to provide for the whole family without some help.

Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=348
Rocktation, farano, mynd44
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Depend how?

Hope this isnt abt u being an ungrateful pikin that doesnt want to do any work at home

Modified

If i have money and my dad or mum needs it even if am 10years old, i will give them gladly

They can depend on me till the day i die

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by VargasVee(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't really care how old I am, my Ma and Da deserve the best undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
are the teens working? or which kind of depend u re talking? if it is house work it is a most
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by chatinent: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
are the teens working? or which kind of depend u re talking? if it is house work it is a most

I mean from all ramifications, working or not.
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by dollytino4real(f): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2017
chatinent:
I mean from all ramifications, working or not.
life is turn by turn,
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by MyNewJackeT: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2017
who's this ungrateful....
Re: Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? by chatinent: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
Depend how?

Hope this isnt abt u being an ungrateful pikin that doesnt want to do any work at home

Modified

If i have money and my dad or mum needs it even if am 10years old, i will give them gladly

They can depend on me till the day i die
I asked a simple question for discourse.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw 5million Naira On The Floor And Took It To The Police / Is Religion A Factor When Chosen A Wife? / Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.