Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable (2019 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Demand for Oduduwa republic is gathering momentum, we are not there yet but we will

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by victorDanladi: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
I support you totally.

But please stay away from insults,calling people pigs,idiots and prostitutes and all form of hate speeches especially those who share same ideas with us,the Igbo(s).

we can achieve this without hate speeches!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
We are resolute

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
We have all it takes to survive

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yes we can

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seun

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
What we are demanding is our legal right. Right to self determination

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
victorDanladi:
I support you totally.

But please stay away from insults,calling people pigs,idiots and prostitutes and all form of hate speeches especially those who share same ideas with us,the Igbo
OK bro thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Terkimbi01: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another great news.

Whether its real or not, we need such news to drum it into the ears of the North, that it is no longer business as usual.

Odudua, just like Biafra and Niger Delta, you have supporters in the Middle Belt.

14 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Another great news.

Whether its real or not, we need such news to drum it into the ears of the North, that it is no longer business as usual.

Odudua, just like Biafra and Niger Delta, you have supporters in the Middle Belt.
it is no more business as usual

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
victorDanladi:
I support you totally.

But please stay away from insults,calling people pigs,idiots and prostitutes and all form of hate speeches especially those who share same ideas with us,the Igbo(s).

mallam stay ur lane....nobody asked for ur opinion. Its clear u are pretending to be happy cos we all know mallams are against disintegration.. grin

#VIVA ODUDUWA
#VIVA NIGER DELTA
#VIVA IPOB.
GOD BLESS

9 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by omaar12(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
I stand with Odua.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
DabuIIIT:

mallam stay ur lane....nobody asked for ur opinion. Its clear u are pretending to be happy cos we all know mallams are against disintegration.. grin

#VIVA ODUDUWA
#VIVA NIGER DELTA
#VIVA IPOB.
GOD BLESS
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Another great news.

God bless u jawe..not that mallam victordanladi who is pretending and trying to remind us of our differences.
I am SS and i support my western brethren..
#EMANCIPATION OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Victornezzar: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nice one dere
still hoping 2 get married 2 my yoruba gf tongue
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by RZArecta(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
In the present state of things, it's only fair the Buhari led junta gives these people the IPOB treatment even though they actually have a right to self determination. Do we now call them "Odus yoots" ?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
RZArecta:
In the present state of things, it's only fair the Buhari led junta gives these people the IPOB treatment even though they actually have a right to self determination. Do we now call them "Odus yoots" ?
Hahahaha
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
i am so loving this,sombody help me with one meme,that boy using straw to drink zobo
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Nemesis1: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
If Ooni of ife and council of elders / kings is not involved then it's BS

I do not support Oodua breakaway
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nemesis1:
If Ooni of ife and council of elders / kings is not involved then it's BS

I do not support Oodua breakaway
you mean this ones are oodua youth miscreants?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Cyynthia(f): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Indeed, this is a welcome development.

Some fulani Slaves among us are loosers.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
i support oodua republic
i support Biafra republic
as long as it would stop the status quo,as long as it ends this suffering!!!mgbochi oria bu ogbugbuo ya!!! prevention is better than this years of sacrifice....aja tio ba gbo fere olode......

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by victorDanladi: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
DabuIIIT:

God bless u jawe..not that mallam victordanladi who is pretending and trying to remind us of our differences.
I am SS and i support my western brethren..
#EMANCIPATION OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS NOW.

so you are judging who am I with my usernamegrin

That is very unintelligent of you!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

so you are judging who am I with my usernamegrin

That is very unintelligent of you!

whatever. Desist from being a catalyst for bad blood..

We are talkin'bout southern nigeria emancipation and here u are,hitting our heads against eachother again.. Our enemies shall surely be put to shame.. If u wanna be among our enemies,gudluck.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by victorDanladi: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
DabuIIIT:

whatever. Desist from being a catalyst for bad blood..

We are talkin'bout southern nigeria emancipation and here u are,hitting our heads against eachother again.. Our enemies shall surely be put to shame.. If u wanna be among our enemies,gudluck.
you are accusing me of what i'm trying to prevent.

do you think if this guys too use hate speeches methodology the wanted southern unity will be achieved.

it has never occured to you that yorubas actually supported kanu struggle but ony hate the hate speeches he directed to their tribe,calling their pastors demons,zoos and all sort of abuse in the name of biafra.I'm only warning them not to use the same methodology.simple!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by musicwriter(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2017
I give Yorubas my full support if they wish to secede from Nigeria.

Nigeria is a bad name tag to everyone living in it.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by chairman010: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2017
RZArecta:

which side are you coming from and on whose side are you? they can answer any name they want, why is every body insulting every body in this forum and why must every thing be turned into a joke here. As for me, I am the chairman and I am Igbo, they have my 102% support.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DeKen: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Interesting. Now the Yorubas want to go their way too. When will Arewa declare their own intention to end the union?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

you are accusing me of what i'm trying to prevent.

do you think if this guys too use hate speeches methodology the wanted southern unity will be achieved.

it has never occured to you that yorubas actually supported kanu struggle but ony hate the hate speeches he directed to their tribe,calling their pastors demons,zoos and all sort of abuse in the name of biafra.I'm only warning them not to use the same methodology.simple!

there he goes again,bringing hatred to the surface...

pls go away.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by AkProsper(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
check my signature⬇⬇⬇
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by potipher7: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
yeroba Christians taking their destiny in their hands

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atiku May Never Be Nigerian President - Shettima. / Why Omisore Support For Apc Won't Matter Tomorrow / Governor Bindow Bow Down To Greet Asiwaju Tinubu-pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.