Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable (2018 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by SHTFguy: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2017
How is this not treason?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by victorDanladi: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2017
DabuIIIT:

there he goes again,bringing hatred to the surface...

pls go away.
That is factgrin
Truth is bitter..and that is why you guys can't even tell kanu to his face..mtcheew

We support oodua,but we will not tolerate anyform of hate speeches toward igbos and yorubas from them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

That is factgrin
Truth is bitter..and that is why you guys can't even tell kanu to his face..mtcheew

We support oodua,but we will not tolerate anyform of hate speeches toward igbos and yorubas from them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

this thread is all about emancipation,it aint about hatred or hate speeches. I am Niger Delta and Kanu has spoken against Asari Dokuboh,buh Asari knows and understands that the aim and goal are more important.. Again,shove ur divisive approach up ur arsse grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by victorDanladi: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
DabuIIIT:

this thread is all about emancipation,it aint about hatred or hate speeches. I am Niger Delta and Kanu has spoken against Asari Dokuboh,buh Asari knows and understands that the aim and goal are more important.. Again,shove ur divisive approach up ur arsse grin
Go and tell that to kanu,the father of devisive struggle

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable by DabuIIIT: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
Go and tell that to kanu,the father of devisive struggle
i yaff heard all ur preaching,now pls leave me alone. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017 / Olusegun Obasanjo's Children / Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.