Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109844 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

There are folks who will follow satan, nothing to be done about it.

When Yahweh passed out sentences in Eden after the Fall, he talked about the Seed of satan. The Seed of Satan are not spirits, for spirits do not worship fellow spirits. Men worship spirits. There are men born to worship satan. No amount of preaching or an act of love can bring them out. They are children of darkness.

Listen to what these people say here and you'd know they are marked already.
your ignorant truly speaks for you.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:
@Sarassin,

Very fascinating and instructive. I must admit I have zero knowledge, even theoretically, of the domain. When I began my spiritual journey, I thought the entities appearing to me were angels grin. Only way later I realized how wrong I was. Till date, I have never interacted with or seen an angel, although part of my spiritual routine involves calling upon some of them in various rituals.

I would love to practice. Can you tell us, or at least me grin, how practically to invoque/evoque say 4 of them? As 4C would say, we learn but through practice.
LoJ:
@Sarassin,

Very fascinating and instructive. I must admit I have zero knowledge, even theoretically, of the domain. When I began my spiritual journey, I thought the entities appearing to me were angels grin. Only way later I realized how wrong I was. Till date, I have never interacted with or seen an angel, although part of my spiritual routine involves calling upon some of them in various rituals.

I would love to practice. Can you tell us, or at least me grin, how practically to invoque/evoque say 4 of them? As 4C would say, we learn but through practice.
l would see you must have missed the rudimentary rituals of the pentagram, while you learn the banishing rituals of the pentagram used mostly in peaceful send off , of spirits especially angels, there also are invoking pentagrams that will help you to invoke angels of your choice without interferences of other spirits.
But one thing with angels is that , they consider themselves too pure to interact with impure being like humans, but they do send their energies that do get to us through sensory impressions.
However, for full manifestation of an angel , you must have reached Godhood through regular rituals and self purification. When Godhood is achieved and full interaction with the angels occurred, you can wholly be regarded as prophet, a man of God.
As l told you earlier, the ritual for neophyte to adeptship is in sequence to one another until Godhood is achieved...... and when it's followed, definitely, you will arrive at an expected end of being a prophet of exceptional power.
In my case, l'm a native doctor with notoriety because l mingle with demons and dines with them.l have drifted so much away from God and therefore plans to create my own universe. I hope l didn't sound offensive.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
l would see you must have missed the rudimentary rituals of the pentagram, while you learn the banishing rituals of the pentagram used mostly in peaceful send off , of spirits especially angels, there also are invoking pentagrams that will help you to invoke angels of your choice without interferences of other spirits.
But one thing with angels is that , they consider themselves too pure to interact with impure being like humans, but they do send their energies that do get to us through sensory impressions.
However, for full manifestation of an angel , you must have reached Godhood through regular rituals and self purification. When Godhood is achieved and full interaction with the angels occurred, you can wholly be regarded as prophet, a man of God.
As l told you earlier, the ritual for neophyte to adeptship is in sequence to one another until Godhood is achieved...... and when it's followed, definitely, you will arrive at an expected end of being a prophet of exceptional power.
In my case, l'm a native doctor with notoriety because l mingle with demons and dines with them.l have drifted so much away from God and therefore plans to create my own universe. I hope l didn't sound offensive.

Very interesting comments. Yes there are myriad of ‘angels’ that can be invoked but I am referring mainly to the Elohim, the teachers whose function it is to enlighten humanity, in many respects you are quite correct, your previous statement that Angels transcend religious paradigms is spot on, and also the fact that the archangels in particular cannot really interact with humans but I don’t think it is to do with impurity but more to do with the fact that we cannot withstand their emanations, hence they will delegate to members of their choir in a manner of speaking.

I also agree that full physical manifestation of an angel, let alone an archangel is beyond most.

I see also that you crossed the rubicon from whence there is no return, you laid a bed of roses but there is an issue with thorns. You can always make your way back to Shechinah.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sarassin:

Very interesting comments. Yes there are myriad of ‘angels’ that can be invoked but I am referring mainly to the Elohim, the teachers whose function it is to enlighten humanity, in many respects you are quite correct, your previous statement that Angels transcend religious paradigms is spot on, and also the fact that the archangels in particular cannot really interact with humans but I don’t think it is to do with impurity but more to do with the fact that we cannot withstand their emanations, hence they will delegate to members of their choir in a manner of speaking.

I also agree that full physical manifestation of an angel, let alone an archangel is beyond most.

I see also that you crossed the rubicon from whence there is no return, you laid a bed of roses but there is an issue with thorns. You can always make your way back to Shechinah.
Sarassin:

Sarassin:

lol Sara , don't kill me with laugh.. .Heheh.....your making my day. Yes, the essence of disintegrating and drifting away from God is for the purpose of earthly pleasures and treasures......l must definitely find my way back if need be or else l will create my own world. I'm a God of myself to say the facts.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
your ignorant truly speaks for you.
Yours will speak at resurrection if you don't repent.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello smart09,

Thank you for your comment. I didn't find them offensive, no worries.

If you refer to the various rituals of the pentagrams which include invoquing powerful angels I have been working with them for a few years already and quite effectively. What I was alluding to was physical manifestation or at least interaction. I have happened to see 2 angels about 10 years ago, at the brink of death in one village in Africa, they are the ones that rescued me. I was bed ridden for 14 days after that. But I did not and could not interact with them.

Talking of angels, I have noticed your vibrant post about courtwind angels. I expected you would mention the origin of your description, as we know that your post was mainly a copy and paste from a source some of us here know. Please it is always better to state the source so that people know it is not your work.

Greetings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by enigmatic16(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
lol yeah the seven sisters. Nah brah no Irma here. am in europe not america. Next up is hurricane Jose to reach florida by september 18. first harvey then irma and next jose. interesting times bro

yeah work sucks lol. never understood why people got excited about getting a job

So pple shudnt work
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
enigmatic16:

So pple shudnt work
i say ideally try to create your own job out of your hobby or acquired skill. i never understood the desire to work for others doing 9 to 5. its a miserable life.
Re: The Middle Path by joe4christ(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmmm. Nice one.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:
Hello smart09,

If you refer to the various rituals of the pentagrams which include invoquing powerful angels I have been working with them for a few years already and quite effectively. What I was alluding to was physical manifestation or at least interaction. I have happened to see 2 angels about 10 years ago, at the brink of death in one village in Africa, they are the ones that rescued me. I was bed ridden for 14 days after that. But I did not and could not interact with them.

Talking of angels, I have noticed your vibrant post about courtwind angels. I expected you would mention the origin of your description, as we know that your post was mainly a copy and paste from a source some of us here know. Please it is always better to state the source so that people know it is not your work.

Greetings
Thank you too, l'm grateful and happy that you're aware of some sites l do visit as part of my research but l didn't think it's wise enough to give public announcement on how and why l got there neither is it good enough to enlist some books l have read as part of my personal development.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

Yours will speak at resurrection if you don't repent.
Don't worry my sister , l will repent very soon.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
l didn't think it's wise enough to give public announcement on how and why l got there neither is it good enough to enlist some books l have read as part of my personal development.
I'm fine with that, you are entitled to keep your documentation secret.

My point is, when you copy and paste, word for word, a whole text, and make it sound as yours, it is misleading. You may present these angels, in your own terms, according to your own experience. People may trust your description, believing it is yours, meanwhile, it was copied here and there, verbatim.

Therefore, in my opinion, it is better to to either formulate from your personal experience, or specify the source of the text. Of course, you are free to do as you wish.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:
Hello smart09,

Greetings
It's seems to me that you are actually looking for a ladder.....that will swing your pool. Here it's, l'm a member of BOTA, OTO, BLACKCOURRT and some others, the source material for all and everything will be opened to you....... Would you want some dark groups operating within African, l promise, l will show you and possibly connect you....... Perhaps, you may need some reference books , ask away, l will be happy l did. I remain smart, thank you.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
It's seems to me that you are actually looking for a ladder.....that will swing your pool. Here it's, l'm a member of BOTA, OTO, BLACKCOURRT and some others, the source material for all and everything will be opened to you....... Would you want some dark groups operating within African, l promise, l will show you and possibly connect you....... Perhaps, you may need some reference books , ask away, l will be happy l did. I remain smart, thank you.
I do not live in Africa, and I am not looking for an esoteric group, thank you.

My point is simple: If you take someone's intellectual property, please mention it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:

I do not live in Africa, and I am not looking for an esoteric group, thank you.

My point is simple: If you take someone's intellectual property, please mention it.
well l have some books of angels through which all their attributes are being described and l know we aren't talking about personal experience here rather there attributes......so even if you has those books or a site where the books are been used. Should it call for correct or what? Tell me what you mean?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
well l have some books of angels through which all their attributes are being described and l know we aren't talking about personal experience here rather there attributes......so even if you has those books or a site where the books are been used. Should it call for correct or what? Tell me what you mean?

You wanted to teach us about angels. Your teaching is always welcomed. Instead of teaching, you went ahead and copied a text, verbatim, from a source, which you know well and are pretending, which I also know very well. Again, copying is not a problem, we all copy and paste from time to time.

The problem lies in the fact that, you did not acknowledge that you copied from another source ( I don't want to mention). You made it sound as if, it is your own text, and your own experience, which it is not, but words copied to the letter. And right now, you are still pretending, and talking about irrelevant issues.

Copying is not an issue, we all do. But please, simply reference your sources, this is all I am saying. People are reading, they can draw their own conclusions, in the meantime, let it not sound as if we are fighting. I simply made an observation, you are free to hear or forbear.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:

You wanted to teach us about angels. Your teaching is always welcomed. Instead of teaching, you went ahead and copied a text, verbatim, from a source, which you know well and are pretending, which I also know very well. Again, copying is not a problem, we all copy and paste from time to time.

The problem lies in the fact that, you did not acknowledge that you copied from another source ( I don't want to mention). You made it sound as if, it is your own text, and your own experience, which it is not, but words copied to the Petter. And right now, you are still pretending, and talking about irrelevant issues.

Copying is not an issue, we all do. But please, simply reference your sources, this is all I am saying. People are reading, they can draw their own conclusions, in the meantime, let it not sound as if we are fighting. I simply made an observation, you are free to hear or forbear.
should you also know that l'm not a marketer here neither for any other gain..... Charging me for plagiarism, l think it is uncalled-for. Even in my own personal work, l would n't appreciate such but this is not the case at all. I work directly with these angels, l have their bindings, it's my duty to appreciate them through public channels like this forum. For the facts is , they are whom they said they are, they are just as been described . well! , l got your fact. Thank you.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
Don't worry my sister , l will repent very soon.
Okay my brother. May the Lord Jesus honour your words.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

Okay my brother. May the Lord Jesus honour your words.
you mean the late Jesus?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
you mean the late Jesus?
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation:1:18.

No, the Jesus who lives forever more.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by 4C2215131: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:
@Sarassin,

Heheheh...

Yes, practicing is the key. Forget the textbooks as your personal experience when you imbibe trumps all that.

You want to evoke angels (or invoke). I'll tell you one truth, it is not so Mich a walk in the park, not that it is overly difficult though. Just that you need to be grounded in some basics of evocation.

I practice Angelic Magick heavily as I find I can accomplish what I need through them without worrying what some independent minded entity (read:demon) from the goetia is up to.

Loj, it is real o! Let people call me delusional or whatever, it is real o! Lets see, I will get across to you with some tips on how to evoke an angel. Are you good with astral travelling? As it may be easier for you to contact the angel there (though mine is physical and when I tried evoking Metatron, lord, the brightness, couldn't see shiit! Made out the physical outline though and a brief chat, the energy was too much to contain, neighbours asked about all that "noise" in my house the following day...so much to say but don't want folks messing everything up).

Will find time to discuss with you on a personal basis. But, I'll leave you with this; don't let anyone make you think you're delusional, fantasizing or whatever, these beings have an objective existence not some Freudian or Jungian definition of the subject.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation:1:18.

No, the Jesus who lives forever more.
But one of my friend wrote a thesis in that bible and l'm planning to write in there , in the next bible review. So the bible to me is never a book of reference.
Re: The Middle Path by 4C2215131: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
petra1:

THIS IS INITIATION INTO WITCRAFT !!

And so?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
But one of my friend wrote a thesis in that bible and l'm planning to write in there , in the next bible review. So the bible to me is never a book of reference.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew:24:35

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Psalm:119:89

What you believe is inconsequential.
Re: The Middle Path by 4C2215131: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
LoJ:
Hello smart09,

Greetings

The fellow is not a "practising" magician or occultist.

Will stake all I have on this. He might be an armchair magician or better yet theorist, someone who's fascinated and maybe enamoured to the subject but lacking the will, discipline and courage to get his feet wet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by 4C2215131: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartn09:
Thank you too, l'm grateful and happy that you're aware of some sites l do visit as part of my research but l didn't think it's wise enough to give public announcement on how and why l got there neither is it good enough to enlist some books l have read as part of my personal development.

In my opinion, it is not advisable to proffer advice on what you're not knowledgeable about especially in the occult. 95% of occult books out there are hogwash, pure balderdash. Dig in, experience it and know the truth!

When you give opinions or advice on occult themes it is usually based on your experience which in turn is based on someone else's experience you tried confirming. Your experience may reveal something novel that wasn't mentioned by the earlier source. Your experience now adds to the body of fact on that matter.

You strike me as someone with an inquisitive mind, get over whatever restraint is holding you back and get working! You'd be the better for it.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2017
4C2215131:

In my opinion, it is not advisable to proffer advice on what you're not knowledgeable about especially in the occult. 95% of occult books out there are hogwash, pure balderdash. Dig in, experience it and know the truth!

When you give opinions or advice on occult themes it is usually based on your experience which in turn is based on someone else's experience you tried confirming. Your experience may reveal something novel that wasn't mentioned by the earlier source. Your experience now adds to the body of fact on that matter.

You strike me as someone with an inquisitive mind, get over whatever restraint is holding you back and get working! You'd be the better for it.
should you also know that some books are been supplied/ referred to, by some entities, you should have been quiet. Or if you also believe that the fellow is your one in a million, Why not ask him to post the site he talks about for your verification ?.....you has been trying to get some fact from me but.......l believe your type can only be booted with silence. And ie all.
Re: The Middle Path by 4C2215131: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2017
smartn09:
should you also know that some books are been supplied/ referred to, by some entities, you should have been quiet. Or if you also believe that the fellow is your one in a million, Why not ask him to post the site he talks about for your verification ?.....you has been trying to get some fact from me but.......l believe your type can only be booted with silence. And ie all.

Lest you get it twisted, the so called "facts" I was trying to elicit from you was actually geared at confirming the veracity of your claims as given the history of your post, there is nothing I can get from you that would be of benefit to me.

In more esoteric forums, members share realtime experiences and not statements rehashed from a book. Members share observations, breakthrough discoveries, opinions birthed on empirical evidence, debate on varying views informed by "conflicting" experiences on the same subject matter and whatnot. Those that have written books about to be published submit it to the house for appraisal, criticisms, proofreading and the like. Members span a plethora of occupations; physicist, biologists, mathematicians, clergymen, astronomers, philosophers, engineers, medical doctors, musicians, accountants, administrators, teachers, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc. If only folks knew the secret inclinations of the gentleman who is a revered dentisit down the street, they'd be shocked.

So, my dear friend, get off your theoretical horse and start practicing then, we can "talk".

Blessed Be!
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
smartn09:
Or if you also believe that the fellow is your one in a million, Why not ask him to post the site he talks about for your verification ?.
It is already good you acknowledge it is a website. You have been feigning ignorance, and tried to make it look like you took it from a book. Look, nobody, at least not me, is trying to put you down here.

You copied a text from a website, and did not indicate it. In doing so, people could have had the impression you were talking from personal experience. Please, out of respect, either talk from personal experience, or quote your source. It is an advice, not an order, feel free to do as you wish.

Good day.
Re: The Middle Path by Dcholeric: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Sarassin:

What is the fastest way to connect to an angel or the spiritual world?
I will appreciate it if you can give me a practical explanation........things i need to do (e.g don't have sex for 3 days, dont drink alcohol ) and things i need not to do (e.g set up an altar).
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
LoJ:

It is already good you acknowledge it is a website. You have been feigning ignorance, and tried to make it look like you took it from a book. Look, nobody, at least not me, is trying to put you down here.

You copied a text from a website, and did not indicate it. In doing so, people could have had the impression you were talking from personal experience. Please, out of respect, either talk from personal experience, or quote your source. It is an advice, not an order, feel free to do as you wish.

Good day.
Thank you, l doesn't feign an ego, just like l have told you, that l have direct bindings with those race of angels , and it's my way of acknowledging their service to me and not in a matter of any other gain. So that's just that.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2017
4C2215131:

Lest you get it twisted, the so called "facts" I was trying to elicit from you was actually geared at confirming the veracity of your claims as given the history of your post, there is nothing I can get from you that would be of benefit to me.

In more esoteric forums, members share realtime experiences and not statements rehashed from a book. Members share observations, breakthrough discoveries, opinions birthed on empirical evidence, debate on varying views informed by "conflicting" experiences on the same subject matter and whatnot. Those that have written books about to be published submit it to the house for appraisal, criticisms, proofreading and the like. Members span a plethora of occupations; physicist, biologists, mathematicians, clergymen, astronomers, philosophers, engineers, medical doctors, musicians, accountants, administrators, teachers, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc. If only folks knew the secret inclinations of the gentleman who is a revered dentisit down the street, they'd be shocked.

So, my dear friend, get off your theoretical horse and start practicing then, we can "talk".

Blessed Be!
. Unless l have missed something, this is more of an advice, l presumed.Well, l can't commend you enough for your mature approach and bravery.
However , when Loj accused of of plagiarism, l clarified him that l have the portals or bindings of those angels and therefore it's an attempt to appreciate and acknowledge their wonderful service to me and my entire family. I guess, that should have send a signal to you that l'm a practitioner.
Let's l forget, anyone who would master the occult without the rightful books in his collection and practical experience of his own work, I doubt if such person has laid a solid foundation.Eg, l have all forms of mansionic text , Freemasonry and other esoteric organizations through which l equate, evaluate and validate my work.For occult work as l know , is completely based on research and practice just like every other fields of human endeavor. It's never an over night exercise.
By the way, your convictions in this regard is not necessary, I'm a weirdo, with utterly Plethora of practical knowledge, swagger and bragger, born out of auspicious achievement.
Lol, I'm always open for further verifications.
Dark blessings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (82) (Reply)

Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.