Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109851 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
petra1:

Ah no bashing for me today . ope o jesu shocked
Obviously nobody gives a toss!
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2017
enigmatic16:

Wat of a situation whr one hasn't discovered wat dey re passionate about. U wud be surprised at how many youths dunno wat dey re good at, i am one of dem. I feel like i can do so much but den again i dont know...

So i got a job recently n during orientation, we were having a carreer talk, whr we all introduce ourselves n state our dreams n aspirations, d man said if u vent figured it out we shud simply say "still booting". 85percent of d class reported---still booting. And i realized diz is a serious problem.

And yet dey say no one is born witout a talent, yet some pple jus figure theirs out, like its so easy dey were born wit others like me struggle 2 discover wat we are really good at and sometimes its depressing not knowing.

It is not at all unusual that at a certain age you have not figured out your latent talent or a career path and as you have pointed out, you’re not alone. I do not know how old you are and I am only going by the number attached to your moniker. In your teenage, rebellion is the order of the day, query everything, question everybody, never accept the status quo, raise hell and refuse conformity.

It is the energy and the dreams of the young that moves a nation forward not the fears of the old and exhausted, live a little, make your own mistakes but more importantly, learn from them because they are your life’s teacher. Your path will open up when you are ready to embrace it, have no fear.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

You have drawn a very interesting comparison between the symbology of certain crop circles and the language of Angels. The first picture above is quite interesting, some of the symbols there are quite easily recognisable. I would say you are not far off at all, the symbology of the angels as taught is a blend of the individual zodiacal aspect of the angel with Enochian. I would venture to say that far more important than the symbology itself is the state of mind.
Interesting. Those crop circles are apparently done by angelic / alien technology. The size of them is enormous, some as big as two new york city streets and done with such precision and in a short amount of time ( overnight ) that it is not humanly possible to do it. so these are angels / aliens communicating. Now the one you quoted ? the leaf ( as you said in your earlier post that angels use trees to communicate ) is a laurel leaf which is used in esoteric and government circles to represent victory. garlands of laurels are put on the neck of victors at ancient olympic games. so it represents victory. and the circle surrounding the whole message has 33 squares ( age when Jesus Chist supposedly died and the highest freemasonic level that can be attained ). hmmm the angels are sending a strong message with that image.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
Interesting. Those crop circles are apparently done by angelic / alien technology. The size of them is enormous, some as big as two new york city streets and done with such precision and in a short amount of time ( overnight ) that it is not humanly possible to do it. so these are angels / aliens communicating. Now the one you quoted ? the leaf ( as you said in your earlier post that angels use trees to communicate ) is a laurel leaf which is used in esoteric and government circles to represent victory. garlands of laurels are put on the neck of victors at ancient olympic games. so it represents victory. and the circle surrounding the whole message has 33 squares ( age when Jesus Chist supposedly died and the highest freemasonic level that can be attained ). hmmm the angels are sending a strong message with that image.

I really have no idea about the origins of crop circles, I do know that some of them have been known to be made by men but equally the scale of some of these crop circles defy any thoughts of human action within the time span, so I keep an open mind either way. But I have seen various symbologies ranging from Druidic to Mayan, Egyptian to Cartesian as well as Venusian on some of these circles therefore I have long been inclined to think that it is actually in the reverse, that it is men supplicating the heavenly beings through these circles. I am open to persuasion.
Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
Lmao bros I salute. who is who tho ? I need to hear this cuz it seems like I am daniel in a den of lions when I come to this thread lmaooo. angry ravaging lions everywhere itching to take a bite at my ass grin grin
You mean the satanists are clawing at you?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

I really have no idea about the origins of crop circles, I do know that some of them have been known to be made by men but equally the scale of some of these crop circles defy any thoughts of human action within the time span, so I keep an open mind either way. But I have seen various symbologies ranging from Druidic to Mayan, Egyptian to Cartesian as well as Venusian on some of these circles therefore I have long been inclined to think that it is actually in the reverse, that it is men supplicating the heavenly beings through these circles. I am open to persuasion.
well if you keep in mind that all universal and cosmic energy all share the same principles and properties and the only difference between those asleep and those awake is that those who are awake have tuned in to these frequencies, and we know the ancients lived in an era when men were gods so they tuned in to these frequencies, then it stands to reason that all the egyptian and mayan and cartesian and druidic symbologies all come from the same source and as such all enlightened beings will be kicking out the same source of wisdom from the frequencies they are tapped into. meaning these crop circles are from the same source as the ancients so it is expected to look the same as ancient egyptian and mayan etc. as the good book says, there is nothing new under the sun. everything is recycled.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
701ecilana:

You mean the satanists are clawing at you?
yeah mayne. the satanists as well as the blind crippled and crazy grin

thats a metaphor by the way, the blind crippled and crazy that is
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
yeah mayne. the satanists as well as the blind crippled and crazy grin

thats a metaphor by the way, the blind crippled and crazy that is
Now you are talking pure sorcery, maintain it and leave Bible out of it.

Shalom.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
well if you keep in mind that all universal and cosmic energy all share the same principles and properties and the only difference between those asleep and those awake is that those who are awake have tuned in to these frequencies, and we know the ancients lived in an era when men were gods so they tuned in to these frequencies, then it stands to reason that all the egyptian and mayan and cartesian and druidic symbologies all come from the same source and as such all enlightened beings will be kicking out the same source of wisdom from the frequencies they are tapped into. meaning these crop circles are from the same source as the ancients so it is expected to look the same as ancient egyptian and mayan etc. as the good book says, there is nothing new under the sun. everything is recycled.

Agreed that all systems emanate from the same source, and nothing is ever lost only recycled. The only difference between us here is in the directional, of course it goes both-ways adherents or practitioners of each of those paradigms, be it, Druids or Mayan might equally be creating inter-planetary encoded sigils to bring the powers of these celestials to bear on the affairs of man on a global scale.

It really depends on which side of the origin of these circles that one stands. For me the jury is still out.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

Agreed that all systems emanate from the same source, and nothing is ever lost only recycled. The only difference between us here is in the directional, of course it goes both-ways adherents or practitioners of each of those paradigms, be it, Druids or Mayan might equally be creating inter-planetary encoded sigils to bring the powers of these celestials to bear on the affairs of man on a global scale.

It really depends on which side of the origin of these circles that one stands. For me the jury is still out.
lol I hear ya but you do say as far as you are concerned it is done by MEN. but you have to understand that not all men are created equal. some men are gods walking amongst peons. some men are angels in human skin. when the creator wants to enact things on earth he puts his angels in human skin to carry out these instructions. you dont get spirits without bodies getting things done on this earthly realm. you need a body to get things done here. so the angels sent to this realm have bodies on them like humans. point being you said as far as you are concerned it is men doing these, well I agree, but these are not normal ordinary men. these are angels in human body. the technology used for this operation is unheard of in this realm by normal men. till today people are still baffled by this crop circle phenom. in the 80s the british monarch put millions of dollars into uncovering what this phenom could be but to no avail.

i see you analice107 lol.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
lol I hear ya but you do say as far as you are concerned it is done by MEN. but you have to understand that not all men are created equal. some men are gods walking amongst peons. some men are angels in human skin. when the creator wants to enact things on earth he puts his angels in human skin to carry out these instructions. you dont get spirits without bodies getting things done on this earthly realm. you need a body to get things done here. so the angels sent to this realm have bodies on them like humans. point being you said as far as you are concerned it is men doing these, well I agree, but these are not normal ordinary men. these are angels in human body. the technology used for this operation is unheard of in this realm by normal men. till today people are still baffled by this crop circle phenom. in the 80s the british monarch put millions of dollars into uncovering what this phenom could be but to no avail.

No, not at all. What I am saying is that the evidence is inconclusive either way and that men have been known to create some of them. Just as we do not know how Stonehenge was created or the technology of the Aztecs, crop circles largely remain a mystery. I know better than most that there are those who walk amongst us who are fully exalted, what I am really saying is that one can make the argument for either side hence why I said the jury is still out for me.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

No, not at all. What I am saying is that the evidence is inconclusive either way and that men have been known to create some of them. Just as we do not know how Stonehenge was created or the technology of the Aztecs, crop circles largely remain a mystery. I know better than most that there are those who walk amongst us who are fully exalted, what I am really saying is that one can make the argument for either side hence why I said the jury is still out for me.
i hear ya bro. i fully understand. although let me say the ones made by ' men ' are very sloppy. but i hear ya
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
i hear ya bro. i fully understand. although let me say the ones made by men are very sloppy . but i hear ya

Yeah, @highlighted, it was rumoured they had been drinking cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:

Hope you are great?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

Hope you are great?
am aiitt mayne. chillin. you know how we do ? lmao. trust you are great too
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

lmao yeah a couple of british louts who wanted to be famous. they were famous for a short while till asked on national TV to create a crop circle. here is what they created. utter rubbish. cheesy grin

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
am aiitt mayne. chillin. you know how we do ? lmao. trust you are great too
Top tops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

now this right here ? you know no normal human created this one

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
lmao yeah a couple of british louts who wanted to be famous. they were famous for a short while till asked on national TV to create a crop circle. here is what they created. utter rubbish. cheesy grin

That is just hilarious grin grin
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sarassin:

That is just hilarious grin grin
lmao i think the fools got jailed if i remember correctly. another master piece. I call this the rapture. 12 towers emerging from the ground. the 12 tribes of Israel. The rapture. 3 dimensional

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Moving on with the angelic theme....

Angelic petitions are written in one of two alphabets or in a combination of the two. The first one is The Theban alphabet, to use it you simply change the character of our present alphabet into the equivalent character of the Theban alphabet. The second alphabet used as I alluded to in other posts is the Enochian alphabet and it is the more powerful of the two, its letters are living things and it is more difficult to use because unlike the Theban alphabet it requires more than simple transliteration, the characters of the Enochian alphabet are phonetic. So when using Enochian, you must spell out the words phonetically. It is vital that you speak the word you are writing as you write it, the power of this alphabet permeates through the levels into full manifestation by sound and sign.

Additionally letters of petition to the angels are written in the plural, i.e you never state "please help me," always state "please help us."

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
We will go through the alphabets and the proper construction of petitions, but it is useful at this stage to state that all angelic petitions are written on coloured squares of paper with complementary ink colour, specific colours apply to individual angels.

At the top of the petition we place a basic grid in which we draw in the symbols of that particular angel’s attributes and the personal "sign" of that angel. The request is then written in the appropriate alphabet that applies to the angel. White candles are burned while writing the petition.
The petition is kept for the specified amount of time, during which, if the petition is to be granted the sign or signs of consent from the angel will come to you. When the specified time has elapsed, regardless of whether your request has been granted or not, the physical substance of the angelic petition i.e the letter must be destroyed by fire, dispersing the energy it contains.

If your petition does not receive a sign of consent, it may well be that the time is inappropriate. If a petition is refused, leave it for a few months and then invoke again it may well be that the time is then ripe. As I mentioned prior, do not petition for what you can achieve by your own efforts, such a petition will in my experience fall on deaf ears.

If the angel has consented to grant your petition, you can rest assured that the matter concerned is in the best hands in the universe. The results brought about by angelic intercession are more than magical, you could in fact term them miraculous!

6 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
I elect to give the invocatory procedures for three of the angels. I will give the appropriate headed symbols of each angel respectively, and the alphabets at the end of the treatment in order that an interested reader can properly and effectively petition one of the three. They are Archangels Raphael, Sachiel and Haniel, and because I believe that love trumps all, I will begin with Archangel Haniel.

Archangel Haniel is the Angel of Love and Affection, one should petition him on a Friday. Any petition made to Haniel is to be kept for twenty-eight days, meaning that it is to be burned on the fourth Friday after the invocation. All of the petition should be written in the Enochian alphabet except for your full name at the end of the petition, which should be written in the Theban alphabet.

Petitions to Haniel should be written on either blue or pink paper, and written in either blue or red ink. The petition should be headed with the symbols as shown in the grid form that is to form the header of the petition (fig attached) The first symbol being the sign of Taurus, the second being the sign of Libra, the third being that of Venus and the last symbol being the representation of Haniel- the Cup of happiness, they should be drawn by hand in the order shown.

The signs of Haniel’s consent are a gift of apples; to see apple trees unexpectedly; to hear the cooing of doves; to see or be given a blue budgie, for doves to enter your home or garden; a present of roses, a surprise gift of pink or blue clothing, are also favourable signs. If your petition concerns love between you and another, any kind of ring given to you, or to find one, even if it is only a curtain ring—is an omen of consent. Any of these signs, if occurring within the twenty-eight days, is a sure indication of the Archangel Haniel's consent.

You begin your petition : To archangel Haniel....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dear Sarassin, please may I ask that You share an experience of anyone you know or even yourself, who petitioned an angel and the events that followed.

I’m sure that everyone would have unique experiences in this regard but I would be beneficial if you shared a “testimony”. I would really like to hear/read one...please, pretty please smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
LotusFan:
Dear Sarassin, please may I ask that You share an experience of anyone you know or even yourself, who petitioned an angel and the events that followed.

I’m sure that everyone would have unique experiences in this regard but I would be beneficial if you shared a “testimony”. I would really like to hear/read one...please, pretty please smiley

Hi LotusFan. It is a delicate matter putting up ‘testimonials’, as these are intensely personal relationships that one must nurture, so I will not say too much. What I will say is that over the years I have helped a number of people with phrasing petitions e.t.c and the they go off and I do not hear from them for ages and then suddenly I will get a call with somebody yelling down the phone at me “ I got a sign …I got a sign…

Personally I love working with Archangel Uriel for his Thunderbolt, I cannot even go into what I do with him. (it is not even a Him) Whenever I work with him he announces his presence by popping half of the bulbs in my home, my kids used to go bonkers when they flicked a light switch only to find all the bulbs were dead, now they just shrug their shoulders!

The very first Archangel I made acquaintance with was Raphael, he teaches healings he also taught me that sometimes it is fated for a person to have a particular suffering and in such cases no healing should be done. Such a person should then petition the angels for the strength and fortitude to bear the pain and then in such cases, they find healing. Angels have a weird sense of humour.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
petra1:
Ah no bashing for me today . ope o jesu shocked
We go wash am ooo
You must be doing something right grin grin grin

Sarassin:
Obviously nobody gives a toss!
Sukkot is the one at the receiving end of tosses
He seems to be a more appetizing target for others to want to bash grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Sarssin please come and continue cry

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
IwantToShashe:
Sarssin please come and continue cry
You want shashe abi? Dem no dey use angelic power shashe o.

Make you no go receive angelic koboko.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Sarassin:
Hello Sarassin,

your posts have been very apt. I see angels being happy that you let others know about their services grin very instructive I must say.

I have a question: I have seen in some Qabalistic books Some other use the "trans..." language instead of the enochian, while following an almost identical procedure. What is your stake on this? Is it equally efficient?

Now, what about making petitions of a higher nature. Like asking Michael to teach about protection, instead of asking him for protection. Or like pleading in favour of a particular person for healing, to Raph. What ya say?

Finally, is there a similar procedure to contact some deities, say "blue man" or the mother for instance?

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You want shashe abi? Dem no dey use angelic power shashe o.

Make you no go receive angelic koboko.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (82) (Reply)

Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.