Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bayo Adegbite Speaks On Tasha Cobbs And Nicki Minaj's Collaboration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bayo Adegbite Speaks On Tasha Cobbs And Nicki Minaj's Collaboration (833 Views)

On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration / On Tasha Cobbs Ft. Nicki Minaj, I'm Getting Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Adegbite Speaks On Tasha Cobbs And Nicki Minaj's Collaboration by nelocay(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2017
In our interview with Bayo Adegbite, music artiste of the popular "Aninile ma tan nile" He has this to say concerning the Cobb's and Nicki Minaj's collaboration.

``I'm not one to judge, but if i could just lend my voice. My stand is that Whatever is Gospel is too precious to be meddled with the secular world. There's a distinct line between we do in the kingdom and what goes on in the secular. We preach Christ, they preach self, so when we involve the secular guys in collaboration, in my opinion I think there's a loss of sense of identity.```

Join us as we Walk the Talk with Bayo Adegbite in his God, Man and Music Story.

You can click here to read the whole interview.

https://www.nelocnews.com.ng/2017/07/god-man-and-music-bayo-adegbite.html

This interview is a featured content of the NELOC News International

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adegbite Speaks On Tasha Cobbs And Nicki Minaj's Collaboration by Blessytee(f): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
popej5 (m), Interesting15 , marylandcakes, Acidosis (m), EternalBeing , Ejembiisrael (m), EngracedMay (f), Nwiboko26 ( f), Deraconteur ( f), TheNazarene , matrixx9 (m), Glory12345 (f ), emmabest2000 (m), Bashnigga (m), herzernn , Olajhidey22( m), nelocay (m), elantraceey (f ), OAM4J , DonaTee (f), HumbledbYGrace ( f), omolola15 (m), radical4jesus (f), AudreyTimms(f), fiyah(f ), Blesssed (f), DammyInforms ( m), stenlydxlite (m)

(1) (Reply)

God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun / If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet / Tb Joshua’s New Morning Water Sets Uk On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.