Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (11069 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by lafflaff123(m): 3:42am On Sep 09, 2017
A Malaysian-Based 16-year-old boy, might just be the talk of social media, perhaps he’s treading the part of Hushpuppi?

According to what we received, and information he shared on on his Facebook wall, the 16-year-old just copped himself a 2016 Maserati.

According to auto website, Edmunds, the car is said to be worth between $86,399 – $148,367. Picking the least, that’s over 30 million naira.

Going through his Facebook wall, he spends lavishly, and hangs out with the biggest boys Malaysia… Nobody knows how he gets this money.

Meanwhile, for those doubting his age, Below is a picture of him rocking his secondary school uniform, earlier this year, in January, when he was still in Nigeria.

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/16-year-old-malaysian-based-nigerian-boy-buys-car/

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by BlackDBagba: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Fraudster
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Tolexander: 5:22am On Sep 09, 2017
wire wire for living things!
o ti n chache lati kekere!

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Stay here and be asking how he made his money .. don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.

Only in Nigeria I see a teenager isn't suppose to have big money and buy flashy things.

If Hushpippi flaunt, yeye people would want to know how he made his money .

If E-money flaunt , jobless people would want to know how he made his money.

If Bnaira too flaunt , Oloshi people will be asking "how did he made his money"

But if your Thievery politicians shows off , you dumb asses will sing their praises and even go as far as killing yourselves for this evil men in the corridors of power raping your economy left right center.

Rubbish.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by hisgrace090: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Try to find out what he do for a living.
Weather it pleases you or not we must always ask how they make it.
Nobody, I mean nobody can force Us to swallow everything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by ba7man(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Stay here and be asking how he made his money .. don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.

Only in Nigeria I see a teenager isn't suppose to have big money and buy flashy things.

If Hushpippi flaunt, yeye people would want to know how he made his money .

If E-money flaunt , jobless people would want to know how he made his money.

If Bnaira too flaunt , Oloshi people will be asking "how did he made his money"

But if your Thievery politicians shows off , you dumb asses will sing their praises and even go as far as killing yourselves for this evil men in the corridors of power.

Rubbish.
Why is it only successful fraudsters that you know?

Don't you know any successful person doing a legit business?

........an online business, service delivery, sales etc.....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 5:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Who's forcing you to swallow everything ?

You swallow them all or not I don't give a Bleep..

Nobody has come out to accuse him of any wrong doing, so why be mad?

Is it your money?

Na him say make you no buy motor at 16?

He's not even in your hell hole of a country yet you carry him matter for head like Cabin Biscuit.

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2017
ba7man:
Why is it only successful fraudsters that you know?

Don't you know any successful person doing a legit business?

........an online business, service delivery, sales etc.....

Did they defrauded you ?

Has anyone come out to accuse them of any fraudulent activities?

This guys are moving around town freely and nobody has ever pointed accusing finger at them for any wrong doings so Wetin be your own?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by flyingdutchman(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Who's forcing you to swallow everything ?

You swallow them all or not I don't give a Bleep..

Nobody has come out to accuse him of any wrong doing, so why be mad?

Is it your money?

Na him say make you no buy motor at 16?

He's not even in your hell hole of a country yet you carry him matter for head like Cabin Biscuit.

Yeye dey smell.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the future generation. I wonder what his children will learn from him. He would probably try to bounce back with a smart Ass reply, or ignore and all but, in your heart of hearts, know this: As a man speaketh in his heart, so is he.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Not every comment deserves a reply

Especially the idiotic comment above.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Did they defrauded you ?

This guys are moving around town freely and nobody has ever pointed accusing finger at them for any wrong doings so Wetin be your own?

The same way Evans & Dammy Krane were freely moving around town only for one turn out to be a high profile kidnapper and the other a multi-million credit card scammer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

The same way Evans & Dammy Krane were freely moving around town only for one turn out to be a high profile kidnapper and the other a multi-million credit card scammer.

Evans was never walking freely ..

He was on Nigerian police force wanted list before he was finally caught .
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Awon ti sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nduemma12(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Op, so you believe that this guy is 16 years abi?
Oya kneel down let me pray for you. Say after me, my father my father, anyway my brain has gone to, come back come back ( Modify) ( Quote) ( Re

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by naijaboy756: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2017
music video shoot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Evans was never walking freely ..

He was on Nigerian police force wanted list before he was finally caught .

That was after the first _shit hit the fan and he became a wanted man by the police, I was referring to before then.

So you feel it is okay for a 16 year old without any known work or visible legal source of income to own a Maserati and people shouldn't question the source of his wealth?

Not that I believe the news anyway, the cars are most likely rented cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Omede2u2(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Hushdonkey now have a rival cheesy i rep vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Partnerbiz3: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Nawaoo
Maybe hushpuppi train am
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2017
What is this so called 16 year old's source of income?
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

That was after the first _shit hit the fan and he became a wanted man by the police, I was referring to before then.

So you feel it is okay for a 16 year old without any known work or visible legal source of income to own a Maserati and people shouldn't question the source of his wealth?

Not that I believe the news anyway, the cars are most likely rented cars.
Rentage is also very high. He is either flaunting someone else's car, renting, or the flat out owner.

Who is this boy? What is his name? He is a minor so who are his parents? What is he doing in Malaysia?

The information provided by this blog is incomplete and crappy. CRAPPY!

It's probably a publicity stunt. It may be a music video so the media company posted pictures and left the rest for these hungry, unprofessional bloggers to handle free of charge.

Is that not how these yeye copy and paste bloggers were posting pictures of Tecno's 'new born baby' upandan, before he admitted it was an upcoming music video?

Bloggers are destroying journalism in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by boy16(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2017
undecided
it seems Yahoo business is really booking in Malaysia
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by ba7man(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2017
cool
IamAirforce1:

Did they defrauded you ?

Has anyone come out to accuse them of any fraudulent activities?

You obviously don't know much but do a lot of talking.

OK, just mention the occupation of these your role models or shut the hole in that oily face of yours.

5 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by odinga1of: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Which format this guy dey use.................................Abeg oooooooooo make dem link us. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by suremanpatriot: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2017
una don ask am which work e do to mak am?
You media ppl should always give complete info,not half baked info tht hypes up things to drive young lads to crime.
Your thread should be"... flaunt wealth from unknown sources."
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Rentage is also very high. He is either flaunting someone else's car, renting, or the flat out owner.

Who is this boy? He is a minor so who are his parents? What is he doing in Malaysia?

The information provided by this blog is incomplete and crappy

Yeah you are right, rentage is costly and the cars could be from a different source aside rentage.

But I won't be surprised ito later hear he can actually afford it, these guys make so much dirty money in one operation than what an average Joe like you and I sweat to make in a year.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

Yeah you are right, rentage is costly and the cars could be from a different source aside rentage.

But I won't be surprised ito later hear he can actually afford it, these guys make so much dirty money in one operation than what an average Joe like you and I sweat to make in a year.
My dear, it is alarming how people like Airforce1 see nothing wrong in hyping people with no visible legit means of livelihood. It shows how decadent our society has become

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2017
As I suspected. It's a publicity stunt

https://m.facebook.com/brain.godwin.16?fref=nf

His name is Drescott Isaac Godwin and he is a musician.

Hopeless bloggers. You lot will not make heaven angry

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by naptu2: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2017
I knew that this must be about a music video (check out the last picture) and I'm right. It's a publicity stunt to promote his new album.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Maybe he sold his kidney? It's too late to fail for a notorious nairalander.Pehaps, he should also sell his kidney to blow like e-money?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jemiriye Meets Maurice Kouakou Bandaman, Ivorian Tourism Minister / Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) / Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.