Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (11056 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Oga....didn't know it was you grin
you know now fejiro wink
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

so diezani's money is now legal abi

I can see you are good at evading questions.

Before Diezani became the Minister of Petroleum Resources we knew the source of her wealth, after she was caught looting the country we still knew source of her wealth.
What is the source of the money of this boy?

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by laudate: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:
As I suspected. It's a publicity stunt

https://m.facebook.com/brain.godwin.16?fref=nf

His name is Drescott Isaac Godwin and he is a musician.

Hopeless bloggers. You lot will not make heaven angry

I beg, I no fit laugh again!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

So a 16 year old cannot use a maseratti

you need to leave Nigeria and see younger children using better cars

Nigerian una mentality nawa
Did I say he cannot use a maseratti? I asked "what is his source of income" because the 16 year olds driving 'better cars' in the abroad you're shouting about are children of the wealthy.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol grin

Look at me very well, I look like someone suffering like you ? grin

Upload your photo lets see who get criminal tendency. grin

E-money is the CEO of five star music , five star shipping line .

Bnaira is from a wealthy background ..

Hushpippi isn't suffering with you in Nigeria ..
Dude is in Malaysia and if you're the hard working type, the Chances of you making it quick over there is high compared to here .

So what the fucck are you saying ?

Abi dem use any of your relative do money ni?

Which kind frustrated people dey Nairaland sef.

Always bitter with rich people.

Na dem be your leaders that stole your billions and stack their loots abroad living you citizens with nothing ?

Dude swerve abeg.

You kiss arse a lot. I may look frustrated to you but that may be far from the truth.

My only problem with you is that you always have a penchant for people with questionable sources of income. Lets assume that the people you praise are internet fraudsters and scammers. Do you know the damages those ldioots like Emoney, Bnaira and Hushpupi does to peoples lives and businesses?

Bro na just one day oo. Every body must answer for everything. Call it poor mans mentality.... but na then you go realise say vanity upon vanity.... all na vanity.

Continue praising those on the fast lane inugo? Ezute etinyere gi 50 thousand. Chetakwa na aka aja aja na ebute onu mmanu mmanu.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe... you are wicked! cheesy
Abi na

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2017
YourTerror:

You kiss arse a lot. I may look frustrated to you but that may be far from the truth.

My only problem with you is that you always have a penchant for people with questionable sources of income. Lets assume that the people you praise are internet fraudsters and scammers. Do you know the damages those ldioots like Emoney, Bnaira and Hushpupi does to peoples lives and businesses?

Bro na just one day oo. Every body must answer for everything. Call it poor mans mentality.... but na then you go realise say vanity upon vanity.... all na vanity.

Continue praising those on the fast lane inugo? Ezute etinyere gi 50 thousand. Chetakwa na aka aja aja na ebute onu mmanu mmanu.

Nobody has come out to accuse them of any wrong doings so they're innocent .

direct your hate comment to your Thiefery politicians looting your money and stashing them abroad .
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

I can see you are good at evading questions.

Before Diezani became the Minister of Petroleum Resources we knew the source of her wealth, after she was caught looting the country we still knew source of her wealth.
What is the source of the money of this boy?

since I don't know his source of income that's why I can't judge him
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Nobody has come out to accuse them of any wrong doings so they're innocent .

direct your hate comment to your Thiefery politicians looting your money and stashing them abroad .

You have a problem with politicians which is not what is being discussed here. Whenever a politicians case is brought to the forefront, me and you know the way Nairalanders finish them.

Nothing separates those criminals from the ones you worship.

Unless you are one of them, the truth is that you don't know what those guys really do.

Many are in prison now because they payed in money to a wrong account thinking it was a company account... Not knowing it is the account of Yahoo boys. Most times they change information companies send to buyers and steal the money.

You have a brother outside right? Is he a yahoo boy? If he is not... Imagine your brother paying all his life savings into a wrong account thinking its a man in China. If he picks up the phone and calls your mother in the village or you and say that he lost all and is starting afresh, do you know what your blood pressure will rise to? Beware!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Did I say he cannot use a maseratti? I asked "what is his source of income" because the 16 year olds driving 'better cars' in the abroad you're shouting about are children of the wealthy.

source of income
Football, music,rich parents
or Credit card fraud,rituals,drug trafficking

so he may be clean and he may also be bad I don't rush to Judge people like that

please are you a mod
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by philo3(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Bad guy balling..., y'all busy hating...
Live n let live
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
YourTerror:

You have a problem with politicians which is not what is being discussed here. Whenever a politicians case is brought to the forefront, me and you know the way Nairalanders finish them.

Nothing separates those criminals from the ones you worship.

Unless you are one of them, the truth is that you don't know what those guys really do.

Many are in prison now because they payed in money to a wrong account thinking it was a company account... Not knowing it is the account of Yahoo boys. Most times they change information companies send to buyers and steal the money.

You have a brother outside right? Is he a yahoo boy? If he is not... Imagine your brother paying all his life savings into a wrong account thinking its a man in China. If he picks up the phone and calls your mother in the village or you and say that he lost all and is starting afresh, do you know what your blood pressure will rise to? Beware!

E-money is the CEO of five star music and five star shipping line.

Bnaira is from a rich background
And a proud owner of Bnaira record label.

Hushpuppi is Malay based
Malaysian government hasn't accused him of any illegality

Which other source of income you dey ask again?

Till they bring documents of their companies come your house before you believe they're legit?
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

since I don't know his source of income that's why I can't judge him

You can't judge him but you can praise him? What difference does it make?

No one here has passed a judgement on him yet, we are all asking one pertinent question - where did he get the money from?
I do not understand why some of you have an issue with that simple question. undecided

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

E-money is the CEO of five star music and five star shipping line.

Bnaira is from a rich background
And a proud owner of Bnaira record label.

Hushpuppi is Malay based
Malaysian government hasn't accused him of any illegality

Which other source of income you dey ask again?

Till they bring documents of their companies come your house before you believe they're legit?

Who are the parents of Bnaira?

Have you been to their house and verified the "wealthy background"

No need talking about Emoney or whatever that ones name is.

Evans was a businessman till.....

No need extending the argument because I know you are looking for more money. I am very much aware that the poeple being discussed here are reading this.

The only thing I will tell you is to open your Bible and read this two passages.

John 8:44
Galatians 6:7-8

If after reading this and you still come back to argue with me... Then you are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
YourTerror:

Who are the parents of Bnaira?

Have you been to their house and verified the "wealthy background"

No need talking about Emoney or whatever that ones name is.

Evans was a businessman till.....

No need extending the argument because I know you are looking for more money. I am very much aware that the poeple being discussed here are reading this.

The only thing I will tell you is to open your Bible and read this two passages.

John 8:44
Galatians 6:7-8

If after reading this and you still come back to argue with me... Then you are irredeemable.

After reading the bolded, I give up on you .

I'm done arguing with you because you go still ask how did his parents made their money .
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Dmec(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
LastMumu:

That was after the first _shit hit the fan and he became a wanted man by the police, I was referring to before then.

So you feel it is okay for a 16 year old without any known work or visible legal source of income to own a Maserati and people shouldn't question the source of his wealth?

Not that I believe the news anyway, the cars are most likely rented cars.
Must you know his occupation?
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Rosemary310: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Evaberry:
Fraudster
he really tried, for a teenager like him to be a fraudster and succeed is something worth applauding. Cause most Nigerian men are fraudsters yet have nothing to show for it. besides is there any proof that the little one is a fraudster??
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
IamAirforce1:
Stay here and be asking how he made his money .. don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.

Only in Nigeria I see a teenager isn't suppose to have big money and buy flashy things.

If Hushpippi flaunt, yeye people would want to know how he made his money .

If E-money flaunt , jobless people would want to know how he made his money.

If Bnaira too flaunt , Oloshi people will be asking "how did he made his money"

But if your Thievery politicians shows off , you dumb asses will sing their praises and even go as far as killing yourselves for this evil men in the corridors of power raping your economy left right center.

Rubbish.
and u think you have sense, with is rubbish you wrote
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dmec:
Must you know his occupation?

am sure u are aware of the increase in ritual, people like u are the cause
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rosemary310:
he really tried, for a teenager like him to be a fraudster and succeed is something worth applauding. Cause most Nigerian men are fraudsters yet have nothing to show for it. besides is there any proof that the little one is a fraudster??
until they thieve ur pant b4 u will have sense, thats if they have not steal urs already.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by LITIFYED: 11:33am On May 15, 2020
<a href="https://www.litifyed.com">Feel The Enternment</a>
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by LITIFYED: 11:34am On May 15, 2020
<a href="https://www.litifyed.com"> Feel The Enternment </a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A Female Member / Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.