Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (11059 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2017
naptu2:
I knew that this must be about a music video (check out the last picture) and I'm right. It's a publicity stunt to promote his new album.
You are one of the remaining few Nigerians online who still use their grey matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:
As I suspected. It's a publicity stunt

https://m.facebook.com/brain.godwin.16?fref=nf

His name is Drescott Isaac Godwin and he is a musician.

Hopeless bloggers. You lot will not make heaven angry
The intelligent ones amongst them endeavour to first build fronts and then use the musician,actor/actress,pastor tags to disguise the main event.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Ishilove: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

The intelligent ones amongst them endeavour to first build fronts and then use the musician,actor/actress,pastor tags to disguise the main event.
You have a point. E-money's people grin

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:
A nairalander role model.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by naptu2: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Record companies and executives often rent flashy cars and houses for use in music videos (check out that last picture. It's clearly from a music video). This is because the artiste needs to maintain a certain reputation that will impress younger fans.

I bet that this musician's management started this story of a 16 year old Malaysian based Nigerian who owns flashy cars in order to get a lot of attention. He has now denied that he ever said that the car belongs to him. He claims that his account was hacked (I don't believe him).

He has just released an album and I believe this is just a publicity stunt to promote his album.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Rolly22(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Stay here and be asking how he made his money .. don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.

Only in Nigeria I see a teenager isn't suppose to have big money and buy flashy things.

If Hushpippi flaunt, yeye people would want to know how he made his money .

If E-money flaunt , jobless people would want to know how he made his money.

If Bnaira too flaunt , Oloshi people will be asking "how did he made his money"

But if your Thievery politicians shows off , you dumb asses will sing their praises and even go as far as killing yourselves for this evil men in the corridors of power raping your economy left right center.

Rubbish.

Don't mind foolish Nigerians
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Stay here and be asking how he made his money .. don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.

Only in Nigeria I see a teenager isn't suppose to have big money and buy flashy things.

But if your Thievery politicians shows off , you dumb asses will sing their praises and even go as far as killing yourselves for this evil men in the corridors of power raping your economy left right center.

Rubbish.
How did he make his money.. Airforce baba go school you no gree go blow you no gree blow

5 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2017
dondemex:
How did he made his money.. Airforce baba go school you no gree go blow you no gree blow
Dis my guy sef .. Lmaaoo cheesy cheesy
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by sukkot: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:
Awon ti sukkot.
lol that lil nigga posing on other peoples car pretending to be balling outta control grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Amberon11: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2017
You really don't have an iota of sense and i pity anyone who has had the displeasure of knowing you personally.

All you do on this forum is heap praises on fraudsters, yahoo boys and scammers with a questionable source of wealth.

Reasonable people have idols such as Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates, Chimamanda Adichie, Amancio Ortega, or even artists such as Wizkid who has made an impact and set a legacy in afrobeats but no, you would rather sing the praises of criminals who have no business being role models.

You are the type that can kill your relatives for money rituals , I just pity people around you because they are not safe.

IamAirforce1:

Did they defrauded you ?

Has anyone come out to accuse them of any fraudulent activities?

This guys are moving around town freely and nobody has ever pointed accusing finger at them for any wrong doings so Wetin be your own?

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Amberon11: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Don't get it twisted, the only idiot here is you.
IamAirforce1:
Not every comment deserves a reply

Especially the idiotic comment above.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

That was after the first _shit hit the fan and he became a wanted man by the police, I was referring to before then.

So you feel it is okay for a 16 year old without any known work or visible legal source of income to own a Maserati and people shouldn't question the source of his wealth?

Not that I believe the news anyway, the cars are most likely rented cars.

As long as he did not kill somebody his money is legal to me
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:
What is this so called 16 year old's source of income?

So a 16 year old cannot use a maseratti

you need to leave Nigeria and see younger children using better cars

Nigerian una mentality nawa

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Don't get it twisted, the only idiot here is you.

You're a poor wretched soul

You're opinion is insignificant.

I'm sorry grin
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Fraudster
As if you can't date him
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Amberon11: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew! Just donate your brain to be used as specimen, you don't need it.
Danielmoore:

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
lol that lil nigga posing on other peoples car pretending to be balling outta control grin
Borrow-pose. People's role model.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Mtcheeeeeew! Just donate your brain to be used as specimen, you don't need it.

you are insulting me abi weldone

anyway where have u been
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

First of all, go down low, aahh go down low , do you even understand the word 'legal'?

So you are okay with any individual making money from any of these crimes - Credit card scam, currency counterfeiting, drug pushing, human trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping,......as long as they did not kill anyone?

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by sukkot: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

Borrow-pose. People's role model.
hehe yeah I guess its all about the benjamins with that lil nigga. Till the nigga fall sick and need a kidney from a donor then reality sets in. Mayne i dont hold these mortals to any high regard anymore.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Evans was never walking freely ..

He was on Nigerian police force wanted list before he was finally caught .

I know your type. You may end up sacrificing a family member for money. #Fact.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

First of all, [s]go down low aahh go down low[ /s], do you even understand the word 'legal'?

So you are okay with any individual making money from any of this crime - Credit card hacking, currency counterfeiting, drug pushing, human trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping,......as long as they did not kill anyone?

how did you know his money is illegal
did they write it on his head
people like you will praise diezani and critize this boy
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Amberon11: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Who said a 16 yr old couldn't use a fast car? It is only in Nigeria that the government doesn't bother on the source of wealth of its citizens. Every rich kid or rich person in the western world has a source of wealth that can be traced.

Every billionaire in America has a known source of wealth likewise every teenage rich kid and if the government were to find out that individual had diverted public funds, his wealth would be confiscated in no time and he would have all his accounts frozen. The west has zero tolerance for thieves. They have a working systems unlike us.

Danielmoore:

So a 16 year old cannot use a maseratti

you need to leave Nigeria and see younger children using better cars

Nigerian una mentality nawa

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

how did you know his money is illegal
did they write it on his head
people like you will praise diezani and critize this boy

Where did I say his money is illegal? Show me.

What is the source of his money? At least we know that of Diezani, what is his?

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Amberon11: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Oga....didn't know it was you grin
Danielmoore:

you are insulting me abi weldone

anyway where have u been
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by laudate: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Rubbish.
'How did he make his money', is a perfectly valid question especially when everyone knows that he is not the son of Dangote, Jim Ovia, Uzor Kalu, Elumelu, Alakija or Otedola. And this same question is asked by people in every different country, when a newcomer suddenly starts living a lavish lifestyle whose source of wealth is unexplainable. sad In another country, the tax man and the police would have investigated him and he would have to give answers to reveal the source of his wealth. So why are you so pained by this? shocked Tomorrow, if he is arrested for trafficking in drugs, or credit card scams and deported or jailed, you would be one of those that would start alleging discrimination, or claim he is being victimised. Abeg, park well undecided

LastMumu:
Where did say his money is illegal? Show me.

Good question, jare! cheesy Only dumb clowns hail people whose source of wealth they cannot verify!

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
You ain't the only one who has been out of nigeria.

Who said a 16 yr old couldn't use a fast car? It is only in Nigeria that the government doesn't bother on the source of wealth of its citizens. Every rich kid or rich person in the western world has a source of wealth that can be traced.

Every billionaire in America has a known source of wealth likewise every teenage rich kid and if the government were to find out that individual had diverted public funds, his wealth would be confiscated in no time and he would have all his accounts frozen. The west has zero tolerance for thieves. They have a working systems unlike us.

Keep idolizing thieves.

I did not say I am idolizing him

how am I sure its not his parents car

how am I sure he is not a footballer or musician

is not every rich kid you see that is a fraudster that's what am trying to say
his father may even be a Nigerian politician that sent him to study abroad

you have not answered my greeting
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by IamAirforce1: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2017
YourTerror:

I know your type. You may end up sacrificing a family member for money. #Fact.

Lol grin

Look at me very well, I look like someone suffering like you ? grin

Upload your photo lets see who get criminal tendency. grin

E-money is the CEO of five star music , five star shipping line .

Bnaira is from a wealthy background ..

Hushpippi isn't suffering with you in Nigeria ..
Dude is in Malaysia and if you're the hard working type, the Chances of you making it quick over there is high compared to here .

So what the fucck are you saying ?

Abi dem use any of your relative do money ni?

Which kind frustrated people dey Nairaland sef.

Always bitter with rich people.

Na dem be your leaders that stole your billions and stack their loots abroad living you citizens with nothing ?

Dude swerve abeg.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2017
LastMumu:

Where did say his money is illegal? Show me.

so diezani's money is now legal abi

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by Chubhie: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hehe yeah I guess its all about the benjamins with that lil nigga. Till the nigga fall sick and need a kidney from a donor then reality sets in. Mayne i dont hold these mortals to any high regard anymore.
Their nairaland die-hard fans will surely oblige em a replacement kidney.
Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by laudate: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Hehehehe... you are wicked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth by sukkot: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

Their nairaland die-hard fans will surely oblige em a replacement kidney.
grin grin grin you aint lie lmao. sycophants and butt kissers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Serena Williams In Sexy Bikini At The Beach / Adesuwa Etomi Is Pregnant,flaunts Baby Bump. / Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.