Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) (43741 Views)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
End time things May God show mercy
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by BraniacX(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
pweshboi:
Thank God this is not happening in Nigeria... If it does it will have wiped out 98% of the population living in the affected areas before the emergency teams will start this king of evacuation and the likes. Baba God thank you ooo. We don't experience volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes and the likes. God knows our problem is ourselves so that alone is enough for us to battle with. If to say God nah US president ehnn I for say him plan us to be like this [all the tribes together in one entity called Nigeria] together.
More than enough walahi!

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by BraniacX(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
donbrowser:
If this was happening in Nigeria, I trust my people they will say the president is cursed with badluck
but he is nau! sad
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
ajokebelle:
God really loves Africa .
Can't imagine this happening in Nigeria .
yes, it would have been a disaster yet our leaders and even individuals fail to recognize the privilege. imagine if Nigeria could attain half of American's achievements, she would be a better place for the world to visit and reside anyday anytime without the fear of natural disasters. I often wonder why Americans rather go with the slogan "God bless America", I think they know they have something to worry about but the reverse is the case in Nigeria, perhaps we think we don't have anything to worry about. May God help us all
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
explorers, your posts are always so important. they are always eye openers.

very sane and organized society. that's all I can see. hard luck to the people of Florida

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
PUSH1:

U are mad

Why r u insulting me nah? undecided
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by amazingspiderma: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
donbrowser:
If this was happening in Nigeria, I trust my people they will say the president is cursed with badluck

They are lucky, here we have hurricane Buhari since last two years, don't even know where to run to.
Frankly wish I can be in Florida right now, there is nothing to smile about here.

4 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by ogtavia(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
see orderly traffic...no one is darting in and out of the queue...no one is driving one way or on the sidewalks....thats a nation with an individual sense of responsibility...

Here in Nigeria, we even blame our leaders for our own personal shortcomings...

If this hurricane was headed towards us...it will hit us without our knowledge..infact some people whose names are synonymous to falsehood will downplay it greatly...but here is a country and a people who have not just accepted their fate but are taking action and not blaming anybody .

6 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
May God protect them all

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by MEILYN(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Factfinder1:

To rescue others or they are probably black men(Nigerians) going back to steal things that were left behind
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by fashrola(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Roosters being evacuated during the storm were wrapped in newspaper and tape

Hahahahahaha..... This really funny...but in the other way it's really cool when a human being still have passion for animals....

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by kstyle2(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2017
See how they drive in an orderly manner. If it were to be my country, army convoy will drive like mad men on the other lane while commercial vehicles will follow behind the convoy with the drivers saying ' abeg I no fit dey drive like snail make this hurricane come meet me'. In no distant time, the road gets blocked and it becomes a total freak show

8 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by AnnyDaniel(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Their government is really prepared and organized, unlike my country Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by kstyle2(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2017
When the hurricane comes, properties would be destroyed, bridges may collapse, roads damaged even power grids may also be affected but the surprising stuff is that all these stuffs will be up and running in less than 6 months meanwhile in my dearly beloved country, Nigeria, these stuffs have been bad for years but nothing has been done

6 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by butterflylion: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Shelves have been emptied in stores around the city.

This is the time for a good product survey cheesy

Those products that got quickly emptied are most profitable while those still left are just to fill up spaces.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Mrnairalandd: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is where things work jus how dey shld.. They already have a timeline on when its hitting dem, have evacuated and even making plans to protect infrastructures when d storm eventually hits. Even wen it eventually hits eveeything is already in place to get life back to normal. Nigeria is cursed becos d human disasters we suffer from is worse than d natural disasters d west suffers.

It's taking them over 250years to get here and seriously struggling

I believed you live in this world, similar incidents have killed over 50,000 USA citizens in the last 10years.

USA and U.K are good at downplaying their situation while Africans destroyed their tourism industry by badmouthing themselves

This year alone, in Glenfell Building UK, over 500 people born to death including children in broad daylight, over 500 at a go, but guess what, the news only lasted for 2days.

I can't imagine 500 people being born in Nigeria and the news ll be done with in 2days

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by butterflylion: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Boats owners take them off water.

Photo show flights departing Florida Airports on eary Friday.

Chai airlines don hammer grin
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by ebk10(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2017
I wonder why they give this hurricanes pretty names sha Imaging naming a hurricane katrina , irene, Camille even male names like Andrew now Irwin... i don tire 4 oyibo o
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by dayotheone(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Check out the prophesy

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by PDPGuy: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Chai airlines don hammer grin

A friend wanted to fly out of Miami, but she was seeing $2,000/$3,000 fares - extreme price gouging at its worst.
She had to drive to Ft Lauderdale to get a much cheaper flight to the East coast.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
BraniacX:
mind of a criminal ^^^° undecided
Lol..guy na joke na grin I think say we don comot from recession; why frustration come hol u na

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by newslifeop: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Sad
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by lonelydora: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:
We are so blessed here in Nigeria. No Hurricane but Floods cool

Those vehicles moving on the other lane where are they going to

Some Americans are more stubborn than Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Ekeseges(f): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

To pack their remaining items
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by BraniacX(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..guy na joke na grin
I think say we don comot from recession; why frustration come hol u na
bloss, I dey fia your philosophy oh! I no fit travel leave my one luum apatmehnt in piss if u dey my aleyah

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by lonelydora: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Officials in Miami detain a person who is homeless into shelters ahead of powerful Hurricane Irma. Officials detained at least five people to admit them into a psychiatric ward because they suspected a mental illness.

An official in Miami speaks with homeless people about moving to shelters ahead of powerful Hurricane Irma

I too love America. So they still expect someone to come explain to them why they shouldn't die? Chai...they should thank God they are not in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Rescue trucks can be seen rolling into the cities as residents evacuate on Friday.

This people can be so law abiding .I am looking at a free service lane and no one is using it .here Nigeria danfo go don speed pass there .

4 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by kingsilly(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

It's taking them over 250years to get here and seriously struggling

I believed you live in this world, similar incidents have killed over 50,000 USA citizens in the last 10years.

USA and U.K are good at downplaying their situation while Africans destroyed their tourism industry by badmouthing themselves

This year alone, in Glenfell Building UK, over 500 people born to death including children in broad daylight, over 500 at a go, but guess what, the news only lasted for 2days.

I can't imagine 500 people being born in Nigeria and the news ll be done with in 2days
What are you saying Sir
Your written words self... pfffft
Pls just keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by JustCurious: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
We are so blessed to have 'corruption' as our major hurricane in Nigeria.

Aaah.

Common flooding, our government cannot handle, is it devastating hurricane, tsunami such as these that our non futuristic government would handle.? #justThoughtful

Truly, the trials that befall us, are those ones heaven knows we can manage.

#PrayersForFlorida. This too shall pass
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Here in Nigeria we have Hurricane Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
God bless America
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

they are coming to agege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.