Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday (11390 Views)

How To Frustrate A Scammer / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Yusfunoble(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by viktohmarkz(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
So I wanted free airtime and data,I bought a new Airtel dime #400 I had to cut it to nano #100 then I recharged #1000 I got airtime worth #8000,buh how the #8000 plus 1.5gb data disappeared in two days can't tell...I jejely inserted my MTN sim with tears.
That was when I knew whosoever made the statement "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know"
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by pointstores(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2017
that's nigeria
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by newafricaken254: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2017
meanwhile kenya has the fastest and cheapest mobile Internet connectivity in Africa,also ranked 14th in the whole world and outperforming the U.S link https://qz.com/1001477/kenya-has-faster-mobile-internet-speeds-than-the-united-states/

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Celsony: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
sotall:
Yeye MTN keeps stealing my money by sending network-automated messages which deducts my money for services I never subscribe to .

Activate you DND (Do Not Disturb) service & all yeye messages will be stop. Though i dont know if mtn has the service, but i did same with airtel network.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by newafricaken254: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2017
question ,how much is the cheapest 1GB data bundle provided in a nigeria mobile phone provider ?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Sheun001(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2017
grin. number 9 so on point
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

Commendable services you say? In the past 6 months, I have used Spectranet, NTEL, Airtel, Smile and now Swift. And I think the only solution I have left is to relocate abroad for better internet services angry
Ahh. Bro. It hasn't gotten to that nah.. At least we haven't gotten to the extent we need to climb our roofs to get network. When we get there you can go abroad grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2017
01mcfadden:
Who told you you are my favorite blogger?
I could just happen to be One of your favorite. grin.. Oya just add me to your favorite list. grin.. Your boy dey loyal Oh

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by 01mcfadden(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
I could just happen to be One of your favorite. grin.. Oya just add me to your favorite list. grin.. Your boy dey loyal Oh
Lol.
I'll do that straightaway. You deserve it and you earned it. Keep it up. The sky is the starting point.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by GogetterMD(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Ahh. Bro. It hasn't gotten to that nah.. At least we haven't gotten to the extent we need to climb our roofs to get network. When we get there you can go abroad grin
It's very frustrating I tell you. I have run out of options for ISPs, as I'm an heavy user and depend on high speed internet for a lot of services. Most of these ISPs I have listed can't even guarantee you a constant download speed of 300KB
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2017
The wan wey dey taya me na their calls and irrelevant texts say I fit win #500million whereas dem never fit even dash me free credits The thunder wey wan blast them they gada!!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by GogetterMD(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
newafricaken254:
meanwhile kenya has the fastest and cheapest mobile Internet connectivity in Africa,also ranked 14th in the whole world and outperforming the U.S link https://qz.com/1001477/kenya-has-faster-mobile-internet-speeds-than-the-united-states/
Be like say na to relocate go Kenya sure pas
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
01mcfadden:

Lol.
I'll do that straightaway. You deserve it and you earned it. Keep it up. The sky is the starting point.

Thanks bro.. I appreciate smiley
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

It's very frustrating I tell you. I have run out of options for ISPs, as I'm an heavy user and depend on high speed internet for a lot of services. Most of these ISPs I have listed can't even guarantee you a constant download speed of 300KB

9 mobile could actually save us from this. All they need is better management. Perhaps if any U.S Telco is ready to buy it, maybe T-mobile or Verizon, we'll definitely see some improvements.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by newafricaken254: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

come to Kenya my friend,even broadband unlimited Internet is just amazing and cheap grin grin grin

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by julietm123: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin Nice.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by onos217(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2017
I received a message from glo network this morning. In the message, I was notify that glo subscribed me to a caller tune, and deducted N15 .The message also prompted me to dial a code should I want to unsubscribe.I put the code to dial but I was shocked the call did not go through due to insufficient credit. So glo still want me to use my credit to unsubscribe from a service I never gave approval.

Haba, glo, this is unfair na.
Below is the screen shot of the message.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Hotzone(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
As I dey look u when u try to talk me outta using more than 7 Mtn lines.....
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Okbaba: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
When you have over 5 Gigabytes of glo data but cannot open any website due to slow internet speed and then beg your friend to hotspot his 100MB from MTN with you for awhile.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by armadeo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Use swift network. Modem.
I swear the balling no be here.

Since I got it I have enjoyed data like mad. Too much to handle sef.

Those dudes are doing well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by cahrym(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
veekid:
Glo just dey fĂșck me up, down, left and right these days like say haha
No be only you my brother
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by basic23111: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
swift is the best internet service provider,,,I have been using swift sine 2011 no regret.fast and reliable...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by kanayogod(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
Even that YEYE globalcom in OYO State won d grand Master of data failure nd high call rate yesterday.
Just imagine oooo! Terrible service since July, once its 6pm, the yeyetic network will just go off!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
That moment when mtn keep giving all your friends free bonus and you're never given despite your multiple mtn sims...

You be like; God who have I offended in this world?

OR

that moment when glo speed is reading 200kb/s - 700kb/s inside your toilet but inside your room you're getting 2kb/s - 10kb/s.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
crouch2014:
That moment when mtn keep giving all your friends free bonus and you're never given despite your multiple mtn sims...

You be like; God who have I offended in this world?

OR

that moment when glo speed is reading 200kb/s - 700kb/s inside your toilet but inside your room you're getting 2kb/s - 10kb/s.

Lol seriously Glo gets fast in the toilet grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Newmum0615: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please do you have an idea how much it costs to buy a new modem?
basic23111:
swift is the best internet service provider,,,I have been using swift sine 2011 no regret.fast and reliable...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.