Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

"PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume (17593 Views)

"Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by 001info: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2017
APC always looking for who and what to put blames on...
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Man2utd(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Enough of this blame game, you cannot drive with your rear mirror..... APC blame PDP for the countries misfortune, PDP blames the Military.... Lets forget who caused and look for a solution.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by DVC1: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2017
The last time I check Akume came from PDP. Indirectly saying Akume was part of those who put us into this mess[color=#770077][/color]
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Awoleesu(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2017
In Babachir's voice: WHO IS PDP? angry
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Antoeni(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Akume shut up you where part of it , you had the chance to make a positive impact in ur own state,but u did little or nothing abt improving the lives of ur people
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by morbeta(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Today am spiritually, officially, psychologically abandoning APC.....this man was a PDP governor for 8yrs, he would have been stoned before finishing that rubbish blame.

Was PDP also responsible for the 97% 5% statement. Was pdp responsible for the statement that led to investors pulling their monies out of Nigeria?

Apc is synonymous with blames and failure.

Gov Ambode you are exempted.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by franudi: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Enough of all these blame game. Who cause the recession when Buhari was the military head of state?
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Don't lose hope in the APC. This party inherited a damaged system that is undergoing structural repairs. Better days will soon be here. PDP Caused us the Pain we are in Today and shouldn't see their party as an option"[b] grin grin grin.Nigerian politicians. grin grin Where did this idiot start his political journey.How has the APC where he finally pitched his tent helped Nigeria He must be high on weed.
And that is why he knows the source of the Nigerian problems.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
shattap alume abi akume
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Ofunaofu: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
PDP blamed the military, Now APC is blaming the PDP. When will govt take responsibility for their failures
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin

Tenkobos:
I like the people he addressed.

Zone B APC
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by joe120120(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Aboki na aboki
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by kgr8mike(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
PMB dragged Nigeria into recession twice as head of government. it may be for lack of economic sence.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by rainylad(f): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC

cheesy grin grin..i tell you.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Jesusloveyou: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:
APC playing the blame game, reason why we're stuck in their mess for two years now. What a grave mistake undecided
and we were not stuck for 16yrs or since 1986 by PDP?
What a silly idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC
Lol zombie indeed
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Sunjay13(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
If pdp brought us d pain,must we now die in it?d party in power shld do d needful abegi•
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Ethevera(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Akume should seen or addressed as a selfish fool,can he state out his achievement as the governor of Benue for 8years,yet he has the mind to criticize the system which he's part of them
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by malawe(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
pointing accusing finger to the party that made you what u are today...
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:

Because he is now a member with APC
and APC is a party for political saints grin grin
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by dikeigbo2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes you are part of Nigeria's problems now,cos you looted for 8 uninterrupted years as a governor and 4 years as a sinator.....so what smells Hegoat is in its bone marrow.....unrepentant liar
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC
wow!
epic..
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Kulas: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
GidiParrot:
Former Governor of Benue State, Senator George Akume while addressing Zone B APC Women Leaders and their Deputies in Makurdi on Friday, said:

"Don't lose hope in the APC. This party inherited a damaged system that is undergoing structural repairs. Better days will soon be here. PDP Caused us the Pain we are in Today and shouldn't see their party as an option"

Senator Akume was elected governor of Benue State under the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in 1999. He was again re-elected in 2003 for a second term in office.

He left PDP for ACN and later to the All Progressives Congress, APC.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6NMrAviy0Mg/WbOJMX2xmyI/AAAAAAAAinI/r96DqkHDDEkULPI-AQEUvcIJBrx-hehdQCLcBGAs/s400/Akume-with-zone-b-women-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/pdp-caused-us-pain-we-are-in-today-says.html

lalasticlala
Keep complaining,u political prostitute,This is almost 3 years down d line
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by abashi47(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
you inherited a mess d masses weren't feeling... now we r feeling d heat from all angles... still blaming PDP for three years..that's obvious they don't have d solution
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by DWJOBScom(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC

Easy naa
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by ofuonyebi: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
You can say that one million times boy!...you are just so correct..

But are you not a former pin-din-pin actor...or are you not going to fly very sooner or later to PDP you condemn today?

when the going becomes tough for your present state? you are all just deceivers, always seeking sympathizers and cheap popularity

please go and sleep and stop making noise of deceits just to lure away the mekunnus to yourself..
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by chiefoboh1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
eyeview:
Was George Akume not a PDP governor during the PDP era? So he now decamps to apc and then turns around to blame pdp? And sadly, zombies(creatures devoid of independent and objective reasoning) would join him to blame pdp.
And anyone who can reason will know that the blame for our present mess rests squarely with buhari. There are many things you can do to cripple your economy. Buhari did them all on assumption of office.
And if at this stage,two years after assuming power,apc is still blaming pdp, then it clearly means they lack the prerequisite knowledge to move the nation forward
i was about 2 ask d same question, was he not a pdp member b4 now?
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by sleazy5(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC
I can't help laughing... Zone B sounds the same as Zombie
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by mywells: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
birds of the same feathers flocks together
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Leo3333: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:

Zone B APC

cheesy grin
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Realist2: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Even to the 10th generation

I pray APC too won't do the same

I trust pmb sha

The earlier you start reasoning well the better for you because you can't lie to yourself. George Akume ruled Benue state for eight years as governor, four years as senator under the platform of PDP before he decamped because he had issues with ex governor Suswam. Now he's blaming the ''name PDP'' and you a Reprobated zombie just swallow everything thrown to by same people .
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by slivertongue: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Even to the 10th generation
I pray APC too won't do the same
I trust pmb sha
always try constructive analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Boss Mustapha, Kyari, Others Sabotaging Tinubu’s Campaign – APC Stakeholders / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.