Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! (2730 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege / Electoral Amendment: Saraki, Dogara Lock Horns Over Plot To Override Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
An insider in the camp of Ipob of Biafra Security Service BSS secretly reveal the preparation of Nnamdi kanu to go into total war against Nigeria nation.
He said "we will hit very soon, it's not the way people think, our personals had filtrated deeply into Nigeria territory, everywhere in the big cities of Nigeria, it will be an attack simultaneously everywhere that we will confused every body, and force Nigeria of no option than to surrendered in a brief delay.
our men were ready in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Ibadan Porthacourt etc, all what we are doing now is to draw the attention of Nigeria Army to the SE/SS and hit in Lagos, Kano and other big cities.
We will surprise the world, he concluded.
oladeebo inside BSS camp.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2017
RIP In advance to him then

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by cheruv: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
That looks cool... cool

NEXT!!!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:
An insider in the camp of Ipob of Biafra Security Service BSS secretly reveal the preparation of Nnamdi kanu to go into total war against Nigeria nation.
He said "we will hit very soon, it's not the way people think, our personals had filtrated deeply into Nigeria territory, everywhere in the big cities of Nigeria, it will be an attack simultaneously everywhere that we will confused every body, and force Nigeria of no option than to surrendered in a brief delay.
our men were ready in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Ibadan Porthacourt etc, all what we are doing now is to draw the attention of Nigeria Army to the SE/SS and hit in Lagos, Kano and other big cities.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by PehaKaso: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by haykes(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Kanu U Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by Ever8054: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2017
nnamdi KANU be like..me wey no fit endure kuje"for 2years but run leave my friends there...which time I tell you say I want fight war?..you dey mad"!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by odduduwa: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Yoruba people and busy body kai why is this tribe like this tufiakwa I never see

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by eyeview: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2017
When a yoruba guy is now the one proclaiming war on behalf of nnamdi kanu. Mischief makers.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by Stingman: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Fear fear demon

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by Stingman: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:

As an informant...what is then your advise to the government? Liar...mischief maker...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by chinoxstock: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Yorubas doing what they know how to do best..
When it starts you would run and hide under your mother's breast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

As an informant...what is then your advise to the government? Liar...mischief maker...
Mine is to let Nigeria known what is transpiring around them not to be taken surprise by Nnamdi kanu/ipob

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by ehinmowo: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
If you want war , I wish u gudluck. If you wnt peace, gudluck as well.

Meanwhile, I nid money, can someone wish me gudluck pls!

Join cawid.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:
Fear fear demon
one need to fear the war!
we only know the beginning but no one can predict it's end!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by HiddenShadow: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
supported
Any means to get freedom is acceptable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
eyeview:
When a yoruba guy is now the one proclaiming war on behalf of nnamdi kanu. Mischief makers.
this is not hiding to any one, ask any BSS agent you see, he wont deny their readiness for war!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by AkProsper(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
another cookup story?. . . . . . . . . . check my signature⬇⬇⬇
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2017
odduduwa:
Yoruba people and busy body kai why is this tribe like this tufiakwa I never see
Yoruba people may have had inside vision, you people didn't had!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2017
ehinmowo:
If you want war , I wish u gudluck. If you wnt peace, gudluck as well.

Meanwhile, I nid money, can someone wish me gudluck pls!

Join cawid.com
ignorant!
if there is war do you have the time to search for money, when you were struggling to safe your life!
omode o mogun, nranse sogun
oni bogun ba de, oun salo soko baba oun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
HiddenShadow:
supported

Any means to get freedom is acceptable
including war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
AkProsper:
another cookup story?.
check my signature⬇⬇⬇
seem like that but true!
BSS in their own words; "we were waiting for order from supreme commander Nnamdi kanu"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by discusant: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
RIP In advance to him then

Go to YOLICOM's Oduduwa if they are sincere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:

...ANOTHER FAKE NEWS FROM THE GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.... undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Ever8054:
nnamdi KANU be like..me wey no fit endure kuje"for 2years but run leave my friends there...which time I tell you say I want fight war?..you dey mad"!!!!!
Any one can go into BSS camp and verify what they stand for! if the government didn't put an end to Nnamdi kanu stupidity right now, going to 2nd Biafra war draw nearer! God forbidden.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2017
discusant:

Go to YOLICOM's Oduduwa if they are sincere.
let's yolicom manage their own affair of their headache!
for me peace of Nigeria matter most!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

...ANOTHER FAKE NEWS FROM THE GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.... undecided
it may hard for you to believe but get in-torch to BSS to confirm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by obyrich(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:

it may hard for you to believe but get in-torch to BSS to confirm
Please enrol for basic literacy class and stop defacing the cyberspace with putrefying garbage.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by Stingman: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
moninuola65:

Mine is to let Nigeria known what is transpiring around them not to be taken surprise by Nnamdi kanu/ipob

Why won't Seun ban you for delivering false information?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by lloydtruth: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Why are the Yorubas so desirous to see war against the Igbos? Is that how devilish they could be?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
obyrich:
Please enrol for basic literacy class and stop defacing the cyberspace with putrefying garbage.
I know if you are the owner of cyberspace you'll limit the opportunity of expression to literate but you weren't!
So, you accept the other view!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! by oladeebo: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

Why won't Seun ban you for delivering false information?
how are you affirmed its false info?
are you contact the chief of BSS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints Chris Baywood Ibe, Others As Board Chairmen / UK Government Bans Amaechi Son From Entering UK Over Amaechi Hate Speech / Breaking! Please Confirm This News, Hon Olatoye Sugar Shot In The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.