Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege (26218 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by olajay86(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Senate has started to conduct election for the office of the Deputy Senate President between senators Ike Ekweremadu and Ovie Omo-Agege.

The duo, however, belong to the ruling and main opposition political parties in the upper chamber.

Accepting his nomination, Ekweremadu reminded his colleagues of the sad event when the hallowed chamber and, indeed, mace of the Senate was invaded and violated not quite long ago.

However, this insinuation cannot be unconnected with the allegation that Omo-Agege was behind the inglorious attack.

Both Ekweremadu and Omo-Agege represent Enugu West and Delta Central Senatorial districts respectively.

The outcome of the election may pull a shocker considering the fact that while Omo-Agege was the preferred candidate of the ruling APC, Ekweremadu is an outstanding lawmaker with many legislative experience from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Details later…..

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/06/deputy-senate-president-election-begins.html?m=1

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by athaboi(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ikeoha

5 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Runaway: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
DSP Ekweremadu

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Peacecore: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm yet to c wailers to come n tell us how Tinubu will b shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Amuocha: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by stephleena(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Peacecore:
I'm yet to c wailers to come n tell us how Tinubu will b shocked
Gtfoh!. So in your in matured mind it was just APC senators that made lawan Senate president?..

Go think of your life,these men are living the life u might never attain, if u continue to butt lick..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ovie Omo AGEGE for DSP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Nasige(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
INTERESTING
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
ovie na u

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by wristbangle: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
From the look of things, SE will not smell a single post. Though, It's their undoing. Aside this region, all other regions will root for Agege bread tongue. The odd is against ekeremadu

But come oh! how can a mace stealer be DSP? This country sef sad

7 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by abkrgumel(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
sad I won't be happy if this Ekweremadu win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by barrypro: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Same old set of niggas.
For your professional website design. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Mahsums: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu dey dream

4 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Epleribus: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
This would be quite interesting... Watching closely.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Muhylonaire(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Imagine that Omo Agege abi na omo Oshodi wey lead touts enter NASS make dem come steal mace... Him wan become DSP.. God no go gree am

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by olaolaking: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo Agege will win this. The south south will support him including the PDP members.

The south west will support him and plenty of APC will support him.

Ekweremadu have many things against him.

He was part of the last prefect that didn't do well. Picking him again will make the whole thing lack freshness

16 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by marhoinspire: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Let the best candidate win
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by 4dchairman(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm coming
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't expect Nigeria to develop in as much as we keep radiating BTW these PDP and APC wicked old men. I see no dfrnce.

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Sonnobax15(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Agege 4 DSP....ike ekweremadu just wana be like qardifi in the senate house!

4 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by TGM2015: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu has lost this already because it seems the over 60 APC senators are united this time around.
So, of what use is PDP endorsement? Why the switch to Ekweremadu for DSP?

7 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Unigrad: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo Agege carry go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by teebaxy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
I swear , that dsp office has been customized for ekweremadu

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Illuminados(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
ovie is a criminal,it shows apc is an evil party for them to nominate him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Sunday40: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
I like this movie.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by isaacsegun(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
abkrgumel:
sad I won't be happy if this Ekweremadu win
are you from gumel?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Kulas: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ikeoha My Senator. You are our man
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by emma321(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu has been on that saet for long, try and Biography of Ike Ekweremadu (DSP) and Omo Agege

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira To Be Re-Denominated / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.