Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce (1279 Views)

He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / Bulldog Bites Pedophile's Penis Off As He Tried To Rape Sleeping Children Read / Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce by Austinogiza(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017

A quite cautious dad, identified as Wil Atteberry on Facebook has called out a pedophile who tried to use his daughter as a prey for his mischievious acts.

The pedophile had message Wil’s daughter on Facebook and thanks to the manners imbibed in her by her dad, she didn’t respond to him because he was a stranger.

Her dad who then carried on with the chat, shared screenshots of the quite disturbing thread for an eleven year old.

Here's what he wrote;

Was going through my daughters phone and came across a message request from donald paninski on fb messenger.

She had not answered him because she knows she is not allowed to converse with unknowns unless i approve. So i messaged him from her account.

Please help me make this guy famous so that he will not be able to target another child.
#checkyourkidsphones

See some photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/see-face-pedophile-exposed-father-11-year-old-girl-tried-seduce/

Now the paedophile,  Donald Paninski's face has been revealed

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce by mealdred: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Just negodu!! shocked
Re: See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce by davostar: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lord Have Mercy
Re: See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce by kingtobi95: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce by josephine123: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

He Demonstrated All These In Words N Actions Yet U Still Want Him To Continue / New In Nigeria: Huge Profit Selling Universal Cards / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.