Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 (37540 Views)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by kristisking(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
They wont speak out because they know if they do, their misdeeds will be exposed. You can only be described as corrupt by this administration if you dont belong to them or have contrary opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by isnovic(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
....and the man died. Surely not in this woman.

Her bravery should be commended, rather than crucify her on the altar of arse lickers.

Atiku as bad as it may sound, is by far a better candidate as a human being than the Northern hoards of killers, religious bigot and ethnocentric born to rule.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Akonsam2133: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na wah pH, we d wait
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by TimeManager(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:
This woman is more loyal than El Rufai who Atiku kick-started his career by introducing him to Obasanjo for appointment into BPE.
I thought you were all good & smiles when El rufai was lambasting Buhari in the past.
The woman is just as a two-tailed lizard as one morafucker Bishopmagic. Buhari should waste no little more time in sacking them.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku will likely win the 2019 presidential race simply because of one thing.

HE SUPPORTS RESTRUCTURING OF THE COUNTRY and this is the yearnings of the people at the moment

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said he will continue to support the restructuring of the country because the report of the 1995/96 Constitution Drafting Committee was not what was eventually released and foisted on the people of the country in 1999.

He stated that Nigerians accepted the constitution because they were desirous of returning the country to democracy, stressing that time has come to review the exercise because “Nigeria is not working.”

He said that the rising tension and agitations in the country could be checked with a restructured polity that could meaningfully engage the people on productive activities.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-support-restructuring-by-atiku-abubakar/

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by SHTFguy: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
I thought you were all good & smiles when El rufai was lambasting Buhari in the past.
The woman is just as a two-tailed lizard as one morafucker Bishopmagic. Buhari should waste no little more time in sacking them.

Kiss the truth!

ASS-Blasted with Troll perfection
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by northvietnam(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku 2019...
Buhari should be exported to ISIS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by JuicyStar: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/09/atiku-finally-reacts-mama-tarabas-comment-buhari-apc-2019-election/amp/

I really don't see how this would play out cos I see Atiku more likely to get the ticket in PDP than APC. What baffles me is how this politicians see we Nigerians. Words like Buhari didn't tell "us" that he would be recontesting amazes me. Abeg who are the us being referred to? The electorates or the "people" in charge of Nigeria? I just wish we can chase out all these old and usual politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by michoim(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Point of correction : Jummai Alhassan didn't speak the mind of many Nigerians. As many Nigerians will not root for a corrupt and over zealous Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku is not the best candidate but he's better than El-rufai and PMB.. Even if he's corrupt, he makes it a 50-50 for everyone to be a part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by TimeManager(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Keneking:
[s]Great comment, if only the Yorubas in his government can be honest for once[/s]
Keneode has also been licking Kanu's urine.

Kiss the truth!

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by positivetaught: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku has my support too.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by xpool(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
bedspread:
LET GOD'S will alone prevail...
But if u ask me I will take Atiku than any of PMB, elrufai, etc

My Reason being that Atiku abubakar seems to be more liberal minded.

Atiku does not need to get a pastor as his running mate to convince people that he is not an Extremist..

Atiku Abubakar to me understands more than Pmb that Nigeria is not an Islamic Nation

Note : Atiku is not a saint...but in this tribalized Today Nigeria, Atiku is the best Northerner for the Job.

Finally, I STAND with GOD ON HIS WILL

If I will ever vote for a northerner, It will only be Atiku
He is not grazing-land bigot.
IF YOU CONDUCT A POLL NOW ON A NORTHERN CHOICE FOR 2019, ATIKU WILL FLOOR ALL O' THEM.
#WAZIRINIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by TimeManager(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

ASS-Blasted with Troll perfection
Dumb comment.

Ass blasted with pussification cheesy
Grow up man! You disgust me.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by TEYA: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:
This woman is more loyal than El Rufai who Atiku kick-started his career by introducing him to Obasanjo for appointment into BPE.
Sometimes I dey tire for una o! Is a man's loyalty to his country not supposed to preceed his loyalty to his benefactor? Kai Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by SHTFguy: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
Dumb comment.

Ass blasted with pussification cheesy
Grow up man! You disgust me.

Kiss the truth!

butt-hurt faggin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by TimeManager(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

butt-hurt faggin
Bishopmagic get a life. Your life span is already hanging on a thread. So much hatred in your vein... You're such a c*unt.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by shenkeZ344(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
No matter the level of an individual sentimentality he can't compare the taste of milk and honey for it is an insult for the latter ATIKU AND BUHARI are incomparable particle grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by brenister10: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexy74:

Though I don't Like politics but for Atiku I will do active politics if he contests.
I will like to be part of the media team.

Cos he's loaded with cash?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by vikaosi: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think Nigeria needs someone like Atiku at this point. No offense intended, but he seems to understand and appreciate Nigeria's diversity more than Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by 9japrof(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Atiku remains my choice for 2019 until someone else takes over.

The moment Atiku declares his Candidacy in a better party than APC, I will set up my media team to tell people about his good and bad sides and let people see he remains the best choice for 2019 as at this moment. Except someone more qualified steps into the game.

As always, I am not biased. Stood by GEJ, and now it is Atiku. My decisions are personal and everyone has the right to criticize them. But it turns out that my choices end up being what the people hope for.

Atiku is a sound business man no doubt his emergence as the C in C would have positive economic benefits for the nation and time after another it has been proven that he is no political bigot like the C in C we have now.

Additional being around the corridors of power means he wouldn't have to learn the political landscape of the country and governance buh my reservations about this man is that there might be a political vendetta against the powers that be that have been keeping him away from the presidency

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Quality20(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
atiku is too desperate and d woman is equally as corrupt as atiku. Before you guys forgot she was d Court register who was always collecting bribe from atiku to pay judges during d OBJ era when atiku was taken to court for financial inappropriateness and corruption
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by slimbj: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

The moment Atiku declares his Candidacy in a better party than APC, I will set up my media team to tell people about his good and bad sides and let people see he remains the best choice for 2019 as at this moment. Except someone more qualified steps into the game.

As always, I am not biased. Stood by GEJ, and now it is Atiku. My decisions are personal and everyone has the right to criticize them. But it turns out that my choices end up being what the people hope for.
fantastic... I am behind but only if you have more than a vote. What am I saying...... I am sure you do, don't you?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by claremont(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
bkool7:

Nobody needs to rebrand Atiku and sell him to us . I know his story from when he ran for Governor of Gongola 1991, president in 1993 when Mko and Kingibe defeated
But the error and merry-go-round he and Obj took us thru for 8 years shall not be forgotten

Agreed. In a sane country, someone like Atiku would have been banned from public office for life. The comments on this thread clearly show that Nigerians deserve the bad leaders they get, they are prepared to sell their souls for a few loaves of expired bread and fishes.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by teryila100: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is he even a Nigerian? my friend told me he is from Brazil.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Splashme: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Buhari's incompetence and poor performance has now turned Atiku to a star

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by ayagha: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku my man until Donald Duke declares intention to run.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerians really deserve the bad leaders. The same set of useless and clueless politicians without no foresight. The same Atiku that will sit on that seat of government and tomorrow he change his language of governance. Is this not how clueless pmb and his party started. What will want now is restructuring or division of Nigeria. It is still the same politicians without no foresight and plan for the future. They don't have any plan for the masses. But only to inflict pains and poverty to the good people of this nation. For God sake atiku should be a elder statesman and not a political bigot again. If we don't restructure of divide Nigeria the gap between the rich and the poor will become wide. The good people of this nation should careful and be security conscious. As far as am concerned atiku pmb and tinubu are the set of politicians playing politics with the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by toolovely(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

No one likes politics, it is the reason the world has been so mismanaged. We must get involved and save our world from the worst set of humans. Even though Atiku is not perfect, he is investing in Education and manufacturing to grow our economy. I am sure he buys diesels just like me for production and business. So I expect a man who feels the pain of expense on fuel to step in there and see what he can do. None of our past President has ever had a real business. They were all people who depend on one form of salary or the other.

It is Atiku for me. Thank you for joining. The Day he declares, I will start putting up infrastructures and making my inputs for free. It is the least I can do for this part of the planet.

You are right on point....
Atiku has most of his investments in Nigeria...known.
And the economic situation in the country is affecting him badly...
I'm certain he will do all within his power to make things work

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
No form of pmb or atiku charms can charm me here to be gullible and be following serial thieves as the leader. Both Apc and PDP are corrupt. The same senate president Bukola saraki are in the good books of atiku. Once atiku got elected the same looting and corruption continue again. Corruption and looting can never be eliminated in Nigeria if we keep supporting corrupt leaders in the high places. Am asking why is that atiku hasn't go the united state of America to answer series of FBI inquiry on corruption cases against him. Atiku is corrupt and shouldn't be allowed in the corridors of politics in Nigeria. Let me hint nairalanders here Apc promise us restructuring. Am asking where's the restructuring they promise us again. As it stand Atiku is a northern fulani politician that will only satisfy the northern elites in the north. Atiku can never transform Nigeria. He will even destroy this country more. Don't let us be fools and carried away with their empty promises. Nigeria politicians are liars. No truth in them. They spread propaganda as much as they can.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by majiya123(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
He that knows nothing doubt nothing, what Mama taraba says is not something we should criticize on, that was her decision but for Atiku to become president of Nigeria that will be sweat dream for him, Nigeria don't need people like Atiku or Saraki to restructure Nigeria, but if true to be say someone should become president should not be our problem our problem is judiciary which everyone know
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
In as far im not all that Atiku follower he is far better than PMB in so many eraes that is my few and if he want people to vote for him he should forget about apc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.