Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 (37534 Views)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT MOST OF NIGERIA POLITICIANS ARE ROGUES, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT THEY OR THEIR ASSOICIATES WILL STEAL. WE NEED LEADERS THAT ARE COOL HEADED, UNTRIBALISED, LIBERAL AND WITH VISION.
DESPITE SOME RESERVATION AND WITH WHAT WE HAVE SEEN "ATIKU ABUBAKAR"" REMAINS THE BEST AND MOST COMPETENT NORTHERN POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA TODAY VYING FOR THE 2019 PRESIDENCY.

THE FOLLOWING ARE:
1) RELIGIOUS FANATICS WITH NO ECONOMIC VISION OTHER THAN RELIGIOUS / ETHNIC CONQUEST -PMB, EL RUFIA, KWANKWASO. EMIR LAMIDO SANUSI (LEARNED & SOUND BUT NOT RELIGEOUS TOLERANT)
2) UNTRUSTWORTHY / SNEAKY POLITICIANS - TAMBUWAL

ANY NORTHERN POLITICIAN COMING UP IN 2019 SHOULD PICK A SOUTH EASTERN RUNNING MATE. SUITABLE CANDIDATES INCLUDE PETER OBI, OKONJI IWEALA.
BESIDE BUSINESSMEN LIKE "ALIKO DANGOTE" THAT DREAM BIG DREAMS (VISION), UNTRIBALISED & LIBERAL I DONT SEE ANY CREDIBLE PERSON FROM THE NORTH FOR YEARS TO COME.
OTHERS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED INCLUDES SULE LAMIDO AND DANKWABO.?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Kiakia(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/09/atiku-finally-reacts-mama-tarabas-comment-buhari-apc-2019-election/amp/
Things have been put in their right perspective by Atiku's aide. APC is indeed a coalition of poilitical parties and every member of that coalition have their interests. So, the Minister did nothing wrong by declaring her support for Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Fchristo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Kiakia(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Atiku remains my choice for 2019 until someone else takes over.

The moment Atiku declares his Candidacy in a better party than APC, I will set up my media team to tell people about his good and bad sides and let people see he remains the best choice for 2019 as at this moment. Except someone more qualified steps into the game.

As always, I am not biased. Stood by GEJ, and now it is Atiku. My decisions are personal and everyone has the right to criticize them. But it turns out that my choices end up being what the people hope for.
The part about Atiku seeking a better and more acceptable platform to achieve his ambition is a good advise. APC as a political party is discredited at the moment.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kiakia:
The part about Atiku seeking a better and more acceptable platform to achieve his ambition is a good advise. APC as a political party is discredited at the moment.

If Atiku flies the flag in APC, I am not going to support such. I will simply move on. APC has not been sincere with their fight against corruption, has not achieved a single thing. And there is no internal democracy within that party. I am never going to be a part of it.

Atiku can choose to join the corrupted PDP or run as independent, or even get into a new Party and I will be with him. I know many people will criticize my choice of PDP, but truth in nature is, that a repented criminal, who lost out and got disgraced will be better with governance since they already had good structures on ground. PDP was a great party before Jonathan overlooked their now revealed high level corruption, but they got the Economics right.

If the Economy is well-positioned, a country can thrive successfully, if the corrupt people can invest in the Economy and let the masses see food chop.

I will be launching a media platform as soon as Atiku moves into another party and declare his intention. This is our last chance to save the country by putting a man who loves Re-strucuting or we secede.

Atiku is big on restructuring. He is a gentleman.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by pro2010: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Atiku will likely win the 2019 presidential race simply because of one thing.

HE SUPPORTS RESTRUCTURING OF THE COUNTRY and this is the yearnings of the people at the moment

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said he will continue to support the restructuring of the country because the report of the 1995/96 Constitution Drafting Committee was not what was eventually released and foisted on the people of the country in 1999.

He stated that Nigerians accepted the constitution because they were desirous of returning the country to democracy, stressing that time has come to review the exercise because “Nigeria is not working.”

He said that the rising tension and agitations in the country could be checked with a restructured polity that could meaningfully engage the people on productive activities.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-support-restructuring-by-atiku-abubakar/

JOKERS!!! You all should wake up from your deep slumber!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
toolovely:

You are right on point....
Atiku has most of his investments in Nigeria...known.
And the economic situation in the country is affecting him badly...
I'm certain he will do all within his power to make things work

Exactly my points. You are pondering what I am pondering.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by pro2010: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

The moment Atiku declares his Candidacy in a better party than APC, I will set up my media team to tell people about his good and bad sides and let people see he remains the best choice for 2019 as at this moment. Except someone more qualified steps into the game.

As always, I am not biased. Stood by GEJ, and now it is Atiku. My decisions are personal and everyone has the right to criticize them. But it turns out that my choices end up being what the people hope for.

Nairaland self-acclaimed ''Billyonaire'', it has always been evident on this forum, that for personal/selfish reasons you support everything inimical to the progress of Nigeria. But even at that, I used to think you were a realist, practical, unlike the pool of ignorant and wishful nairaland commentators. That any sane person thinks that ATIKU will win a Presidential election in Nigeria shows how disillusioned and impractical Nigerians have become.
GMB, even with his religious followership and staggering influence in the North, only won the Presidential election on his third attempt, when the power brokers in the west made it happen. You of all people (except you are overestimated) ought to know that Nigerian elections are won by the TINUBU's and IBORI's of our society (sadly), and these Kingmakers have overtly and covertly rejected Atiku. Who knows, it maybe just another of unah deliberate attempt to keep cashing in on Atiku's stupidity, after-all, its all Nigeria's money.
Be sure that JESUS will come first before Atiku becomes a President in Nigeria! Atiku's perception precedes him, he is not a marketable thief!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
pro2010:

Nairaland ''self-acclaimed'' Billyonaire, it has always been evident on this forum, that for personal/selfish reasons you support everything inimical to the progress of Nigeria. But even at that, I used to think you were a realist, practical, unlike the pool of ignorant and wishful nairaland commentators. That any sane person thinks that ATIKU will win a Presidential election in Nigeria shows how disillusioned and impractical Nigerians have become.
GMB, even with his religious followership and staggering influence in the North, only won the Presidential election on his third attempt, when the power brokers in the west made it happen. You of all people (except you are overestimated) ought to know that Nigerian elections are won by the TINUBU's and IBORI's of our society (sadly), and these Kingmakers have overtly and covertly rejected Atiku. Who knows, it maybe just another of unah deliberate attempt to keep cashing in on Atiku's stupidity, after-all, its all Nigeria's money.
Be sure that JESUS will come first before Atiku becomes a President in Nigeria! Atiku is not a marketable thief!!

Please do not call Atiku stupid, except may be he has fuccked your lady. I am the one here making the comments, and I expect you to battle me and criticize my choice for Presidency of my country. Avoid Fallacies; Argumentum ad hominem will not be responded to.

Let me ask you;
Do you want to take away my right to choose who I should vote for ?
Is it illegal for me to make my decisions known on nairaland ?
Do I still have freedom of speech in this country ?

I have evaluated Atiku for many years, I do not know the man personally, neither do I believe he is a saint, just as I do not know Buhari personally. I campaigned against Buhari and even when he won that election, I congratulated him but warned Nigerians of what to expect. He has done worst than I expected. People know my opinions, my ego, my senses and nonsenses on this forum and I have 8 pages of followers, 8 pages dear friend. People love me. It does mean that my nonsense, as you call it, has some sense in them. If you want to insult, I am equally good at it.

So do me the favor and bear with me as I state as follows;
1. That I am not a saint, I will never be a saint, and I will choose not to be perfect.
2. Atiku is not a saint, I do not think he will ever be a saint.
3. Atiku will loot some money when he becomes President, he will not be a perfect President, but he will not be a failure like Buhari.
4. Atiku's enterprises are in consonance with my drive in life vis-a-vis;

a) Education of the Masses
b) Employment Creation for the Masses
c) Call for Re-structuring of the Country
d) Never supported OBJ's 3rd term Agenda even though he knew he had opportunity to stay there with him as VP for ever
e) If Atiku was as corrupt as we are told, OBJ would have exposed him during the time they were fighting
f) Atiku spearheaded Privatization of core sectors of the Economy and took the corrupt FG from continuously mismanagement of national assets.
g) Atiku is a de-tribalized Nigerian
f) Religious tolerance, oh my God, he is good with that.
h) Many more.

I feel insulted when people respond to me without facts. Who ever wants to respond to me, should not commit Argument ad Hominem, I have no time for the unlettered.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by iukpe: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
I would prefer a completely new name on top please, are these people not only just taking their rounds?
What and who knows what to do for Nigeria.
Who will have that local and international support and the will to combat the Nigerian factor that has been killing us all along.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
If APC can provide a better candidate than Buhari ..It's Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by lagosrd: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Freedom of speech is guaranteed but your freedom after the speech I cannot guarantee........ Sir Robert Mugabe
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by OTEGA1: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari is not an option in 2019 .if it's only Bulgari and atiku option available I will go for still option straight away.
He is not a fanatic, he is open minded, ready to implement Wat will make the nation grow. He has Biz experience and support restructuring.
I voted Bulgari but I regret seriously.I have apologized to all my folks about the mistake. He is just sere to mark present.lacks capacity to think critically and make sound judgements and very stiff using old-fashioned method to lead. Lately he is hiding cannot be seen. We appreciate him for the opportunity to mark present.

I pray better sound candidates emerge but if it's only Bulgari and atiku.Atiku will beat him hands down. I know many folks who don't want to hear d name Bulgari again.

It signifies hardship, stagnation, hunger and confusion...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Alanzazani: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mehn I will vote a liberal and open minded nationalist compared to this bigoted regime. My vote is for Atiku. We have tested the man that hustled for years to clinche the presidency and the truth be told he has failed the common man. Let's kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by pro2010: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Please do not call Atiku stupid, except may be he has fuccked your lady. I am the one here making the comments, and I expect you to battle me and criticize my choice for Presidency of my country. Avoid Fallacies; Argumentum ad hominem will not be responded to.

Let me ask you;

I have evaluated Atiku for many years, I do not know the man personally, neither do I believe he is a saint, just as I do not know Buhari personally. I campaigned against Buhari and even when he won that election, I congratulated him but warned Nigerians of what to expect. He has done worst than I expected. People know my opinions, my ego, my senses and nonsenses on this forum and I have 8 pages of followers, 8 pages dear friend. People love me. It does mean that my nonsense, as you call it, has some sense in them. If you want to insult, I am equally good at it.

1. That I am not a saint, I will never be a saint, and I will choose not to be perfect.
3. Atiku will loot some money when he becomes President, he will not be a perfect President, but he will not be a failure like Buhari.

d) Never supported OBJ's 3rd term Agenda even though he knew he had opportunity to stay there with him as VP for ever
e) If Atiku was as corrupt as we are told, OBJ would have exposed him during the time they were fighting
f) Atiku spearheaded Privatization of core sectors of the Economy and took the corrupt FG from continuously mismanagement of national assets.
h) Many more.

I feel insulted when people respond to me without facts. Who ever wants to respond to me, should not commit Argument ad Hominem, I have no time for the unlettered.

I am not about waking a man pretending to be sleeping. Mr self acclaimed Billyonaire, if the thrash you wrote up there, leaves you fulfilled (filling like you earned your pay) good for you. I am not about to waste my time arguing with you over Atiku, or any other Thief!

GMB is corrupt so are almost all politically exposed persons in Nigeria, Atiku is however on another level of corrupt, he is UNMARKETABLE and even the very corrupt heavy weights in Nigeria politics today, like Tinubu would not support him. Let him keep doling out the money however, it is our common wealth after-all, he keeps wasting his money on shamans and marabouts as if they can help even themselves, stupid man!
One wonders how an exposed and privileged thief like Atiku, who owns a school, patronizes fortune tellers believing they can really see the future...SHAME!!! No wonder the country is a toilet!

Your legion of ignorant internet cheerleaders mirrors the vulnerable, desperate and hungry state of Nigerians...they must think that you are truely a Billionaire who may just dash them some money, how laughable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Mccullum: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Either Atiku or not only God knows who'll rule Nigeria from the 2019 to 2023 because most of our presidents emerged unexpectedly since second republic, I pray for a leader.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by pro2010: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mccullum:
Either Atiku or not only God knows who'll rule Nigeria from the 2019 to 2023 because most of our presidents emerged unexpectedly since second republic, I pray for a leader.

Men are God...Men determine who will be President and who would not...start seeing the connection!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by surgical: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

you must be ready to contend with obj ,he will come with his vindictive, sanctimonious, holier than thou posturing to pull him down, you stand firm and return fire for fire because that's how to defeat the enemies of Nigeria who think they can always force leaders on us. and their choices have always been awful, we don't need their advice or help to make a choice this time, no navigator is needed.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2017
surgical:
you must be ready to contend with obj ,he will come with his vindictive, sanctimonious, holier than thou posturing to pull him down, you stand firm and return fire for fire because that's how to defeat the enemies of Nigeria who think they can always force leaders on us. and their choices have always been awful, we don't need their advice or help to make a choice this time, no navigator is needed.

I know OBJ kind of guys. Their point of view was for the last century. And he has refused to out grow egostic personae who think certain individual are in charge of making Nigeria one. That was the old paradigm. Truth defeats, so OBJ is blind to the truth that every Nigerian matters. Re-structuring the country is to ensure that the growing population of people will have a better country. We lack people who have such vision in the political field of play.

Atiku is not perfect, but his message is closest to the semblance of what Nigeria needs. He is the only option for now. Atiku and Peter Obi does it for me. Put Soludo in Cabinet, Put Utomi there. Put Donald Duke in Tourism Ministry. Then Put Iweala, Sanusi at Economic Team. Use any means necessary to jumpstart Ajaokuta, Alson, Open up all the ports in the country including Ibaka, Calabar, Port Harcout. Make All Aiports international and clean up NPA and launch export ports. Then Declare and Approve State Police and Local Government budget become higher than State Government cos they are close to the people and see Nigeria Explode to Civilized country in 10 short years. Abolish Contracting in Construction of roads and engage 1000 youths start direct labour construction work of all roads all over the country as what should be called Construction Revolution and every citizen will see food on the table daily as a direct result of theEconomic Revolution. What does it fuccking take ? I can do these things and I hope Atiku can atleast try.

I have no idea who I can couch to lead the country. May be we need Youtube channels. Do Nigerians use Youth Tube much ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by AmiJoy(f): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerians! All we need is prayer for our father land. When Yar'adua was on seat, evry1 insulted nd cursed him to allow d man wit goodluck rule. After he died nd Goodluck came on seat, d same ppl dat cursed d sick man realised how perfect d sick man was as d president. Now Buhari is on seat, some have realised how good Goodluck was while in power nd not jst dat,,,,,,,, na Atiku dey want.... We shld pray to God to bless us wit a leader after God's heart so we don't av to make a choice today and regret making d choice tomoro
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by dejt4u(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

we are on the same page..let's roll together
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Voice234: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Both the politicians and the populace. They are all the same. Now they want Atiku's money. Wanting to be part of his media team.

SHAME ON YOU ALL

30 Pieces of silver
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Voice234: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Let me ask you;

h) Many more.

Nigerians, I weep. 30 Pieces of Silver
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by sexy74(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2017
brenister10:

Cos he's loaded with cash?
Not that he is loaded with cash, but i want to know how intelligent and capable he is in management he has been speaking a lot about managing Nigeria.
He has businesses he has been running and managing over years and they are flourishing.
Not like our current president that has never managed any successful business in his entire life and has been living off the Nigerian state, even the cows he said he has never increased in quantity or would I say numbers. His incompetence has been open for all to see that's why the country has been set back. Our current president is the only man that put a country into recession twice due to lack of knowledge and bad utterances .
Someone that can't manage a business can't manage a country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by surgical: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=60303247]

I know OBJ kind of guys. Their point of view was for the last century. And he has refused to out grow egostic personae who think certain individual are in charge of making Nigeria one. That was the old paradigm. Truth defeats, so OBJ is blind to the truth that every Nigerian matters. Re-structuring the country is to ensure that the growing population of people will have a better country. We lack people who have such vision in the political field of play.

Atiku is not perfect, but his message is closest to the semblance of what Nigeria needs. He is the only option for now. Atiku and Peter Obi does it for me. Put Soludo in Cabinet, Put Utomi there. Put Donald Duke in Tourism Ministry. Then Put Iweala, Sanusi at Economic Team. Use any means necessary to jumpstart Ajaokuta, Alson, Open up all the ports in the country including Ibaka, Calabar, Port Harcout. Make All Aiports international and clean up NPA and launch export ports. Then Declare and Approve State Police and Local Government budget become higher than State Government cos they are close to the people and see Nigeria Explode to Civilized country in 10 short years. Abolish Contracting in Construction of roads and engage 1000 youths start direct labour construction work of all roads all over the country as what should be called Construction Revolution and every citizen will see food on the table daily as a direct result of theEconomic Revolution. What does it fuccking take ? I can do these things and I hope Atiku can atleast try.

I have no idea who I can couch to lead the country. May be we need Youtube channels. Do Nigerians use Youth Tube much ? [/qthese yes ,good idea but these people say one thing when they want to get our votes but Care less when they get to power, that's the problem.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by sexy74(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

No one likes politics, it is the reason the world has been so mismanaged. We must get involved and save our world from the worst set of humans. Even though Atiku is not perfect, he is investing in Education and manufacturing to grow our economy. I am sure he buys diesels just like me for production and business. So I expect a man who feels the pain of expense on fuel to step in there and see what he can do. None of our past President has ever had a real business. They were all people who depend on one form of salary or the other.

It is Atiku for me. Thank you for joining. The Day he declares, I will start putting up infrastructures and making my inputs for free. It is the least I can do for this part of the planet.
Pally am with you and agree with you about his investments in various sectors of the economy .
You can see he invests, creates Jobs and grow his businesses, not like our current leader that has never managed any successful business in his entire life, he specialises in bringing retrogression when ever he comes to power.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by auhanson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Nobody needs to rebrand Atiku and sell him to us . I know his story from when he ran for Governor of Gongola 1991, president in 1993 when Mko and Kingibe defeated
But the error and merry-go-round he and Obj took us thru for 8 years shall not be forgotten

How can we keep on revolving criminals in a country where viable candidate can be chosen from 120 million people. These old criminals must all go with their loots. Must we allow them to narrow us down to criminals in quote. What happen to the 8 years of hopelessness we all anticiapted high esteem to their (OBJ-ATIKU scam called government). Are we so dumb in forgetting history so fast?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by orisa37: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
The witness of Anobi Isa is the Spirit of Message.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 by Kiakia(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

If Atiku flies the flag in APC, I am not going to support such. I will simply move on. APC has not been sincere with their fight against corruption, has not achieved a single thing. And there is no internal democracy within that party. I am never going to be a part of it.

Atiku can choose to join the corrupted PDP or run as independent, or even get into a new Party and I will be with him. I know many people will criticize my choice of PDP, but truth in nature is, that a repented criminal, who lost out and got disgraced will be better with governance since they already had good structures on ground. PDP was a great party before Jonathan overlooked their now revealed high level corruption, but they got the Economics right.

If the Economy is well-positioned, a country can thrive successfully, if the corrupt people can invest in the Economy and let the masses see food chop.

I will be launching a media platform as soon as Atiku moves into another party and declare his intention. This is our last chance to save the country by putting a man who loves Re-strucuting or we secede.

Atiku is big on restructuring. He is a gentleman.
Yeah. Atiku may be a better President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ortom’s Convoy Involved In Accident in Abuja, No Casualty / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.