Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48529 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Even though i don't criticize pastors and religious groups, but that is how a friend of mine did a contract job for one of the biggest churches in PH. After completing the job, he went to collect his balance. The pastor asked him, Why can't he use the balance to sow seed in the church? My friend told him that the amount is too big to use as a seed for his level, and moreover if he wants to sow seed, he has his own church to sow the seed in. Omo, that's how the pastor tired to convince him to forget about that balance. My friend almost raised alarm, the pastor wrote the cheque immediately and gave him.

Most pastors are thieves exploiting the gullibility and desperation of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Kaybaba5(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Sowing seeds is a matter of your choice. Nobody can force you to do it.

This one pass me Abeg
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by mamajaz(f): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Mumu full Nigeria pass any country.
Mum wa, longest time.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by YommyukGB: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Yeah

I experienced the same con in a church where people were commanded to hand over their car keys to total strangers in faith in a church in Ota.

Mehn -- Gullibility get level. In Nigeria, it is topmost.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by semyman: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, also stop this media trial. Has he bought his private jet or has he built his private university? What is a RAV 4 SUV to a man of god in our country of 190million humans?
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by bionixs: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Megatrix:
Pastor Gbenga Oyelere just scammed one of the sheeple. Inspite of daily stories about this religious con men, A sheep will remain a sheep. No sense at all just stupidity
keep talking, advocate of sensless full grown woman. Read your bible to know how to give rightly,you would rather chose to watch slay queens on social media. As long as church and pastors are involved,you will react. They are all con men and you are Jesus Christ. In case you are from our first church,a Rev.father was shamefully kicked out of a parish i am very close to in Imo state for obtaining members for years. A fake means there is real. Stop generalising. When God gives you bible and sense dont use them. Wait for every slim chance to slander the church and some bunch of weak christians for mouth,muslims and some local forming athiest would give you loads of likes . I am no holier than anyone here but let us watch how we slander the church because we find it hard to attend and do what Christ said.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2017
That pastor is a werey wolf in sheep's clothing. Yahoo yahoo format, haha
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by binaws(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2017
إن الدين عند الله الإسلام [fake religion may Allah show us the right way ameen]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nackzy: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2017
I blame the Woman not the pastor
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Saint1477(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2017
itokay
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by dingbang(m): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2017
I am tired of going to a church that always collects from you. .

Please . if there is a church that the pastor helps their members in times of need, kindly signify and let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Erhun10z: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2017
There Is Nothing Like Fraud Here, If I Was The Pastor, I Will Sue The Judge For Wronge Judgement, And The Woman For Tanishing My Image, As A Man Of God, I Told You What "MY GOD" Told Me And You Agreed, I Didn't Force You And Now You Are Arresting Me, Did I Force You ? Abeg, Nothing Like Fake Pastor Here OOO, It Is The Woman That Was Wronge..
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Abdulqareem: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Sowing seeds my foot. These pastors ehmmm. How can someone who claims to be man of God defraud people. You see most of these pastors living in affluence but the tithers live in penury. They establish higher institutions and funny enough the members will not be able to afford it. Pastors children schooling in abroad but the tithers cannot even afford our half baked higher institution. So many pastors were flashed/beeped but they claimed God called them.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ZeroUnity: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Haaaa... Mogbe o.. . Oya wahala...Na there normal Sunday business na... Happy this one regained sobriety... God will flow out your blessings on his Time, only do your normal sacrifices.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Okeikpu(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2017
There's something absolutely something wrong wt a black man
That sometimes I wonder if some of them are human being at all

Whenever my neighbor started praying
There's no type of nonsense that won't come out of hs mouth

Religion is an avolic cancer that's killing African children
That's y they barely fought their leaders
They told them in the mosque/church that God is control....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by nyabinghi(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Christians are dullards, no wonder the pastors keep scamming them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Benzy001: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=jamislaw post=60302343] Christianity is a scam, take it or leave it.[/quote sorry for your lame brain ]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Topgainer: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Jet owners do worse and are never arrested. The empires you see around them are built from obtaining by false pretences, which is a crime. It is only a crime when poor Gbenga is involved.
On this forum, some of us have sought for the justification for sowing money seed to pass prayers to God. Jesus didn't teach that as a precondition for asking in His name. It is actually faithless to be conned by a full time con artist this way.
Today again, faithless people are going to be coerced to sow money in local and hard currencies so that the egunje loving gods will at least consider their burning heart desires and needs. And the god of men will anoint the seed sown specially because it solves his financial needs specially. https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Opelwonder(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Believe this P.M Express guys at ur own peril
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Benzy001: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=binaws post=60304958]إن الدين عند الله الإسلام [fake religion may Allah show us the right way ameen][/quote right way to kill innocent ppl, n get olosho in heaven , u need sence ]
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Okeikpu(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:
Fake pastors everywhere
And which one is original pastor

Ds are the vrovic mentality that put us behind everyone in the world

All that they talk abt in Africa is Pastor, Imam,Reverend father n native doctor

What a Bleep is wrong wt u pple

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Funjosh(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Mumu full Nigeria pass any country.

Her Mumu get sense pass your own Mumu na. Ode tongue
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by AFONJACOW(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2017
I stopped believing Yoruba pastors since my father fvcked my mother and I was conceived, they are Yahoo Yahoo business men in God's vineyard
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by kareemkamil(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Our MUMU don do
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Reference(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

Through deception aka false pretences or swindling. It is a criminal offence in the same mould as the popular '419' aka 'pie in the sky blues'...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Wait o
she didnt just dash the pastor the car,
she also gave him 80k for the maintenance.
Which kain mumunity be this now

Now wey her eye don clear. make she better go join charly Boi for him protest, nansense!
The mata taya me. Her mumu no get rival
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by djbussy(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
The SUV might kill her soon.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
He stole nothing. I see faulty judgement here.cc:Kjhova
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by miltonchux(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:
100,000 bail so after paying he'd go continue?

those judges should be hung upside down n sense be prophesied to them through 7 mouth koboko undecided
Bro it's not about the 100,000 naira but the condition given to the surety. Before that pastor can,t meet that bail condition, he would have spent more than 500k cos those surety are paid.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Abbotp: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2017
This ia a no case, sorry to say.

1. Was a gun pointed at her meaning did she give away the car under duress?

2. Is there any proof that she was hypnotized or bewitched?

The pastor simply used her weak point: HER UNWILLINGNESS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER SITUATION.

Rather than take responsibility for her situation, she was more interested in getting the pastor to 'fix her life' for her and the pastor demanded a fee!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BVN SLIP

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by tommysparks: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.
have you heared of the offence called obtaining by false pretence? Criminal code section 418 or 421.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by macphilip: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2017
I see nothing wrong in what the Pastor has done
This is what goes on every Sundays
in almost all Churches in Nigeria.

Therefore I think the Police should start arresting all
the Pastors in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.