Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) (42600 Views)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Originalsly: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
marsoden:

Why are the looters always or mostly blacks?
Why do you think the "White Media" would highlight White looters? Texas was hit....you really think were Black looters that caused the governor to broadcast his stern warning? As seen in pics.... Island ravished by Irma....predominantly Black population... do they rush in water and emergency supplies?...no...they rushed in troops to prevent looting. Hurricane Katherina...Florida.... disaster...Ninth Ward..Blacks...people trapped...death and devastation....National Guard called in to police the victims because of 'looting and gang activities'....no reloef nor rescue rushed in. Texas....White population affected.... billions immediately passed in Congress... to rescue and rebuild and compensate. Open your eyes.... or before you know it. .. you'll be brainwashed by the media.
@ topic...nice pics...gives us an insight into the devastation. But millions?...only Cuba and Jamaica have a few million people...... all those other islands affected by Irma don't have a combined population of half a million!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
NairalandSARS:

No, I mean the way they hyped the hurricane.
The way dey hyped? are u blind? don't u see d damage done by d Hurricane Irma... Do u knw how much d US will spend to get dem back on track not even d life dat have lost... meennnh, human being can be funny, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Slayer2: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Even dolphins were saved grin

If na here them for don use them do dolphin pepper soup grin
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by rydow(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emerikoss:

See these black boys,looting at a time like that,chai

Why must it be the black Boy. Everyone was looting.

Even the poster on FB didn't state a Race or Color. Stop this assumption. It wouldn't help U
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by NAVYdogg: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
BTW Where dem dey get all this hurricanes name from? embarassed
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
All I want to know is when are the salvage cars arriving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by rydow(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Originalsly:
Why do you think the "White Media" would highlight White looters? Texas was hit....you really think were Black looters that caused the governor to broadcast his stern warning? As seen in pics.... Island ravished by Irma....predominantly Black population... do they rush in water and emergency supplies?...no...they rushed in troops to prevent looting. Hurricane Katherina...Florida.... disaster...Ninth Ward..Blacks...people trapped...death and devastation....National Guard called in to police the victims because of 'looting and gang activities'....no reloef nor rescue rushed in. Texas....White population affected.... billions immediately passed in Congress... to rescue and rebuild and compensate. Open your eyes.... or before you know it. .. you'll be brainwashed by the media.

That's the Point. White media will never for no reason highlight the white looters.

But the Black Naija Nairalander keeps tailing a Black looted around. If you can't protect your brother then there is no point been Black.

Go and get a white paint like Bobirisiki

7 Likes

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
The way dey hyped? are u blind? don't u see d damage done by d Hurricane Irma... Do u knw how much d US will spend to get dem back on track not even d life dat have lost... meennnh, human being can be funny, I swear.
Lol...guy funny÷...the hurricane was hyped!
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by femijay8271(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Home sweet Home, Naija 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by KevinDein: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
rydow:

That's the Point. White media will never for no reason highlight the white looters.

But the Black Naija Nairalander keeps tailing a Black looted around. If you can't protect your brother then there is no point been Black.

Go and get a white paint like Bobirisiki
Well said, @the emboldened

We've got too many self-haters in Nigeria or nairaland. Always quick to bash their country or race. Very nauseating bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by twinskenny(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Explorers:
Evacuation on the increase in Florida as all lane on I-75 were occupied.

Florida ghost towns

Can irma affect the high riser buildings ?!
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Originalsly:
@ topic...nice pics...gives us an insight into the devastation. But millions?...only Cuba and Jamaica have a few million people...... all those other islands affected by Irma don't have a combined population of half a million!

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
rydow:

Liar. Everyone is a Victim both White Hispanic Latino waterver. Stop this stupid mentality. African Americans ain't mostly poor

#Shotigbo.

The camera did no justice to the picture.

1) Who is saying everyone isn't a victim?

2) Hispanic and Latino? undecided

3) BOTH white, Hispanic , Latino?

Go educate yourself olodo

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na When Hurricane Nkem go reach Naija sef..make e Wipe naija..make we start again and give the country another name angry
Careful what you Wish for... undecided
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa ooo....God pls protect dem oooo....
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Careful what you Wish for... undecided
Na wetin I wish for I don talk so angry

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rich4god:
There are poor whites also in the affected area... Just different mentality.

Who told you there were not any white looters? Be careful of what the media presents to you. Especially when it's from the US

1 Like

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
It is well
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lekki comes to mind!
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Say what you like but honestly i prefer this disaster to the one happening in Nigeria.
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na When Hurricane Nkem go reach Naija sef..make e Wipe naija..make we start again and give the country another name angry

Guy it will only wipe coastal areas like Lagos, PH, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa.... Etc.......Water will surge up the Niger to destroy much of Sapele, Onitsha, Asaba....... North go stand gidigba.

Na North go dey feed us (shocked)

Careful what you wish for, Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
marsoden:

If i tell u, u go vex.
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adeoba10:
Seun should make Explorer one of the moderator of this forum. Let's vote for this guy, he's very unique, unlike some nairalander like NwaAma.kpe n Eco9
grin grin NwaAikpe and eco9 are big idiot ..

2 Likes

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by rydow(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

1) Who is saying everyone isn't a victim?

2) Hispanic and Latino? undecided

3) BOTH white, Hispanic , Latino?

Go educate yourself olodo

Your point here couldn't be understood. I wouldn't even trade words with you because when you are DUMB you are DUMB. You don't need a TB Joshua.

Arindin.

Let the white media keep deceiving you and on your stupid highlight. I think you need some coaching

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by idu1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Let's say rich people don't have to loot. African Americans are mostly poor living below the average "standards".
They are not poor. They are simply stupid...

1 Like

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rich4god:
There are poor whites also in the affected area... Just different mentality.

Thank you for saying this.
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Guy it will only wipe coastal areas like Lagos, PH, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa.... Etc.......Water will surge up the Niger to destroy much of Sapele, Onitsha, Asaba....... North go stand gidigba.

Na North go dey feed us (shocked)

Careful what you wish for, Bro.

The inevitable ocean surges is why I built in the highest part in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by ibawon(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is it that big iceberg that got separated in Antarctica thats bigger than London that part of the cause.
God help us all
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
rydow:

Your point here couldn't be understood. I wouldn't even trade words with you because when you are DUMB you are DUMB. You don't need a TB Joshua.

Arindin.

Let the white media keep deceiving you and on your stupid highlight. I think you need some coaching

The only fool here is you. I don't know if you are blind but I just told someone on this same thread to be careful of what the media presents to him undecided

The fact that the media might favour whites doesn't change the fact that African Amricans have the highest poverty rate.

Besides the screenshot you added just proves my point undecided
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
twinskenny:

Can irma affect the high riser buildings ?!

Yes but in a different way. But it won't fall.
Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by Gangster1ms: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
God really blessed Nigeria yet we still dey misbehave anyhow smh..

Re: Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) by vaca1: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
marsoden:

I just tire. there is something wrong with the blacks I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.