Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (3436 Views)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....... by Obudupikin: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
So,if you didn't cheat what do you want to apologise for?
And how can you hold a man that beats a lady in high esteem?
Re: ....... by Monaco2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ademidd:
not interested anymore but that rubbish he posted really got me like he still hold that shit in mind after how he showed me hell on what I didn't do

During d time u guys dated, did u ever cheat on him?
Re: ....... by davinero2: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think it's guilty conscience that is doing you.
If you didn't cheat on him, allow yaself to rest.

And I do not blame the guy though cos if you've ever been in a relationship with a serial cheat and liar, you'd understand that she'd be able to swear with her generation and it'd still turn out to be a lie.
Re: ....... by Cruz889(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
A[color=#006600][/color] good boxer z needed here abeg seems like she needs another beating

Any wer
We can manage my hand if we dnt find a good boxer here

Re: ....... by Ademidd: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Monaco2:

During d time u guys dated, did u ever cheat on him?
Sincerely, I never did...
Re: ....... by Monaco2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ademidd:
Sincerely, I never did...

Den don't bother apologizing
Re: ....... by prico32(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
sense fall on you
Re: ....... by akaahs(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Someone that beat u black and blue u still hold high esteem, come and explain d esteem u still hold to him
Re: ....... by ziziangel(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
To start with even, a gf doesn't cheat on her bf, it's vice versa.

Only marriage couples can be termed to cheat because they were legally joined
Re: ....... by MARYchiells(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ademidd:
I just thought of clearing myself

If you couldn't clear yourself when you've sworn with the holy books, what method do you think will clear you? Don't tell me sex will be more convincing.
Re: ....... by McBeee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
my mum use to say "if u dont have anything good to say dont say anything" so im gonna shut up on ur case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! / Please Help Me. I Don’t Know What To Do / Popular Instagram Twerker Janemena Twerk In A Moving Truck(pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.