Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals (3476 Views)

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by exlinkleads(f): 4:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Facts don't lie. Without the intention of wrecking marriages or relationships, if you are a man and you have a wife or you are in a serious relationship, then it is very paramount you read this article.

And here’s why…

According to a recent study by condom manufacturer Durex; 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed on their likelihood to cheat of their partners, Nigerian Women were considered to be the most unfaithful in the world! As a Nigerian, you might dismiss this survey as untrue on religious and cultural basis; however, Durex may not be far from the truth actually.

To tell the truth, the unfortunate day I discovered that my wife was cheating, I wasn’t prepared for it. In fact, I had not suspected her once since we got married five years ago. I mean I TRIED to satisfy her as a man the best way I can, the sex wasn’t bad (at least not to me…I ASSUMED); although I was battling with some SEXUAL ISSUES, however, she always told me that there was no problem that she loves me regardless of my sexual weaknesses. She promised me that we were going to find a solution to it together.

I am an author and a successful one at that. The day my entire world crumbled before my eyes was the day I came back home 5 hours earlier than normal because I forgot a very important office document. To my dismay and utter betrayal, I saw my beloved and ‘faithful’ wife being banged and spread wide from side to side by another man who seemed to be in total control of the game. My wife was screaming, moaning, and enjoying herself in ways I had never seen her before.

Suddenly, warm tears involuntarily started to drop down my cheek because she was not just the mother of my little children, but she was also my lover and best friend (at least that was what I thought). They were totally into each other, very unaware of my presence in the room. I sat by the corner of the room almost losing my breath like an asthmatic patient. My first impulse was to pick a knife off the kitchen cabinet. I almost did. If I had done that, chances were that I would have committed murder that day and my entire family and bright career would have been brought to shambles.

I decided to kill that thought of murder, and at least see the face of the person who is rough handling my wife. Then I saw his face, it wasn’t my boss, or neighbour, or best friend. It was hers. The guy who had always been there. They were very close friends before I met her. They were still friends even while we dated. When we were getting married, she asked me to make him one of my groomsmen.

They had been friends ever since. At first I was uncomfortable with how close they were. However, she told me he was like a brother to her. Then he got a girlfriend, who he eventually married and I never saw him in that light again – a threat. Until that unfortunate moment of course, when stark reality stared me in the face like a one-eyed monster…

ALL BECAUSE I HAD A SEXUAL PROBLEM AND DIDN’T FIX IT IN TIME; AND SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH THAT SHE UNDERSTANDS.

It was at that moment that the eternal words from my grandmother resounded in my head: Alatise lo moatisearare (meaning, it is only you who can fix your own problems not someone else).

Here are eight (cool STAGGERING STATISTICS about how negligence of YOUR sexual activeness can destroy your home, happiness, and life.

1. 39% of Nigerian women are currently cheating on their husbands due to lack of attention and of course the INABILITY of the MAN to perform is MATRIMONIAL DUTIES.

2. 24% of Nigerian women are tending towards depression and extra-marital affairs due to SEXUAL STARVATION or BAD SEX LIFE. There is a 65% chance that they will cheat on their husbands in a matter of weeks.

3. 77% of Nigerian men actually believe that they are great in bed…A Sex god! Very funny. However, studies show that only about 21% are actually good at knocking the hell out of their partner’s P*SS*Y; the remaining 56% are living in delusion because when they bang their wives, they hear her moan.

4. 55% of women moan not because they are enjoying the sex, but because they don’t want to bruise the ego of their partner. So they just keep deceiving the men.

Continue reading @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/01/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by whitebeard(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2019
So OP which country has the most faithful women

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by madridguy(m): 4:41am On Jan 22, 2019
3. 77% of Nigerian men actually believe that they are great in bed…A Sex god! Very funny. However, studies show that only about 21% are actually good at knocking the hell out of their partner’s P*SS*Y; the remaining 56% are living in delusion because when they bang their wives, they hear her moan.

4. 55% of women moan not because they are enjoying the sex, but because they don’t want to bruise the ego of their partner. So they just keep deceiving the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Uglymugg: 4:55am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:

You've definitely watched alot of Nigerian guys banging their girlfriend's then.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by ArcFresky(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2019
I have been n this guy shoes, except I read about the escapades on whatsapp, gf of 6 years..

Till today, Its difficult trusting any girl
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by shedy03(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:

@madridguy wetin do u. Wetin u dey find here? Abi u don retire from BMC? hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by ValCon888: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
By that reasoning, Nigerian men are also the most unfaithful men in the world.
After all, it takes two to dance the tango.

Unless this is just a 'female bashing thread', then my submissions are incorrect and i apologize.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by madridguy(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2019
I dey enta here too once once maybe i fit see one shocked if you know you know.

shedy03:

@madridguy wetin do u. Wetin u dey find here? Abi u don retire from BMC? hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by ybalogs(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2019
*DIGNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE*

One morning at our Law College, when our new teacher for "Introduction to Rights" entered the classroom, the first thing he did was to ask the name of a student who was seated on the first bench: "What is your name?"

"My name is Juan, Sir."

"Leave the classroom and I don't want to ever see you in my class ever!" screamed the unpleasant teacher.

Juan was bewildered. When he got hold of his senses, he got up quickly, collected his belongings and left the classroom.

All were scared and angry; however nobody spoke anything.

"Well, let's start the class," said the new teacher. "What purpose do the enacted laws serve?"

We were afraid, but slowly gained confidence and we began to answer his questions.

"So that there is order in our society."

"No!" the teacher shouted.

"So that people pay for their wrong actions?"

"No! Doesn't anybody here have enough brains to know the answer to this question?!" asked the teacher, sarcastically.

"So that there is justice," said a girl timidly.

"At last! One person who is not a complete slowpoke! That's correct.... so that there is justice. And now, what is the use of justice?"

All of us were extremely uneasy with his rude attitude. However, we continued trying to answer....

"To safeguard human rights."

"Well, what more?" asked the teacher.

"To differentiate right from wrong and to reward the good."

"Ok, that's not bad. However, answer this question: Did I act correctly when expelling Juan from the classroom?"

All were quiet, nobody answered.

"I want a decisive and unanimous answer!" he shouted.

"No!" we all replied in unison.

"Then could you say I committed an injustice?"

"Yes!"

Then his voice softened and he asked, "And why did nobody do anything in that respect? So why do we need rules and laws if we don't have the necessary will to practice them? Each one of you has an obligation to do something when you witness an injustice. ALL of you! Do not stay quiet, never again! Go and call Juan," he said staring at me.

On that day, I received the most practical lesson in my course of Law. When we don't defend our rights, we lose our dignity, and dignity is not negotiable.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Speedyconnect15: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Weed is bad
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Olalan(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2019
In this age of girls having multiple sexual partners before marriage cheating is a sure deal after in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by ashewoboy(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
90% of ladies above age 18 are non virgins - ashewoboy 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Na so oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Greatzeus(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
The first thing I do when I see such passionately written love story is read the first paragraph,then scroll down to see if there is an external link.
When you see a love story with a blog link,just know chances of being cooked up is 85%
Nice write up but I will pass. sad
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Fuqman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you can't beat them, you join them. Keep fu*ckin and cheating. Damn I need a baby mama.

F*uck durex.. Americans cheat more.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
whitebeard:
So OP which country has the most faithful women

Kenya & Zimbabwe shocked

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by festus101: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
this is why u should be wary of women who keep besties upandan.if u about marrying and she has one particular male bestie she is always callling or chatting with...then chances are he is the one smashing her.so u got to have a rethink getting married to such a lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
ybalogs:

One morning at our Law College, when our new teacher for "Introduction to Rights" entered the classroom, the first thing he did was to ask the name of a student who was seated on the first bench: "What is your name?"

"My name is Juan, Sir."

"Leave the classroom and I don't want to ever see you in my class ever!" screamed the unpleasant teacher.

Juan was bewildered. When he got hold of his senses, he got up quickly, collected his belongings and left the classroom.

"Well, let's start the class," said the new teacher. "What purpose do the enacted laws serve?"

We were afraid, but slowly gained confidence and we began to answer his questions.

"No! Doesn't anybody here have enough brains to know the answer to this question?!" asked the teacher, sarcastically.

"At last! One person who is not a complete slowpoke! That's correct.... so that there is justice. And now, what is the use of justice?"

All of us were extremely uneasy with his rude attitude. However, we continued trying to answer....

"Ok, that's not bad. However, answer this question: Did I act correctly when expelling Juan from the classroom?"

"Yes!"

Then his voice softened and he asked, "And why did nobody do anything in that respect? So why do we need rules and laws if we don't have the necessary will to practice them? Each one of you has an obligation to do something when you witness an injustice. ALL of you! Do not stay quiet, never again! Go and call Juan," he said staring at me.

On that day, I received the most practical lesson in my course of Law. When we don't defend our rights, we lose our dignity, and dignity is not negotiable.
Does the law reward the Good?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
ValCon888:
By that reasoning, Nigerian men are also the most unfaithful men in the world.
After all, it takes two to dance the tango.

Unless this is just a 'female bashing thread', then my submissions are incorrect and i apologize.

THE PHENOMENON OF INFIDELITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DOG TO PLENTY BITCHES THATS HOW IT WORKS.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by omoteacher(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

At least we are number one in the world this time around. Give us our trophy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
ybalogs:

"My name is Juan, Sir."

"Yes!"

Una dey FEAR make he no crest all of una 'F' abi angry.

To be very honest with you when you stand BOLDLY for JUSTICE while understand how to not get yourself into TROUBLE for your stand is the best of standing.

My point is, DON'T STAND FOR JUSTICE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE SEEN AS A BRAVE HEART, UNDERSTAND THE TACTICS TO WIN AND BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, FOR IF YOU FAIL, YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME. IT DOESN'T TAKE ONLY COURAGE BUT MOST OF ALL WISDOM.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by gentleibraheem(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Welcome to Zimbabwe
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by unticka2: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
I always find those "studies" unreliable. I bet it's roughly the same around the world.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by donestk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is a fact. FCMB scandal just proved it
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals by tnerro1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerians love sex, it doesn’t mean we are unfaithful grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / 19-yr-old Model Is Selling Her Used Bathwater To Her Thirsty Followers for $30 / Zip. Download James Blunt Once Upon A Mind 2019#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.