Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (25552 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by lifeshaa(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (Graphic Photos)
An 8-year-old identified as Rukaya, was, yesterday, brutalized with a razor blade by her mother for allegedly stealing meat from the pot of soup.

The incident happened around 7pm in Ajangbadi, Lagos. But for the quick intervention of neighbors who rushed Rukaya to a nearby hospital, she might have bled to death.

However, when the mom was summoned to the clinic to the see extent of her attack on the girl, the breastfeeding mother-of-4 started wailing and rolling on the floor.

She claimed she didn’t know she went that far. Lagos State welfare officers were later notified of the incident and the culprit was subsequently whisked away.

SOURCE - https://www.lifeshaa.com/lady-attacks-her-only-daughter-with-blade-over-meat-theft-graphic-photos/

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by LuciferKristi: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
lifeshaa:
The incident happened around 7pm in Ajangbadi, Lagos.

Poverty.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by OrluFemmeKing(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
End time mother
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Cant someone steal meat in peace again. My mum didn't do this to me
The girl sef no wise, I have a special talent in opening pots without the slightest noise

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
undecided

Forgive me for digressing but..

This small baby too you're blurring breast??

Whoever thought to look at her chest at first? You are indirectly promoting sexual attention because it's simple psychology.

Next time the guy below me sees someone of this age he'd want to look at what is supposed to be there that was shaded in this girl's own pic.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
See what buhari caused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolish woman
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Poverty.
In Nigeria, Everybody is Angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Cubeet: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
She wanted to give her the usual mark

12 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Poor girl!
Your parents shouted sai baba in 2015 and it resulted to this.My prayer is a sai baba that won't create more poverty problems after the election.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Afonja at it again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by HonAdeli(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
What a wicked mother, doing something so painful to a little girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Namzy(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Mum or step mum? check again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Afonjas Breaking records Back to back

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
hmm, stupid Mother
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Modupex(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Meat shocked
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Olodo24: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Poverty and ignorance.... These are the worst diseases that can ever hit on a living being.

Tufia
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
OMG! OMG!! Whaattt!! You did this to your own child??

I can understand the anger of beating an erring child when she does something despicable like stealing, but for you to inflict deep cuts on a little girl like this means there are definitely multiple screws loose in her head.

That little girl shouldn't be allowed to go with the mother until the woman undergoes a lengthy psychiatric evaluation!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Frustrations manifests in many ways

This is Buhari time

It's a pity
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Qualitygod01(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by masternoble(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Chai! With your PVC all these nonsense will stop this year.
Buhari and the Wicked Mother back to Daura
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Afonjas nd blade Crime ar lik 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Chai this is bad, they should arrest the mother ASAP, wen we kids, If you can cover a pot of soup or stew quietly after stealing meat and no one hears the sound then you can handle greatness grin
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
This is bad
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Tolubory(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
That woman need to be check, she is really mad.
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by dayleke: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Na so poverty reach?

Make baba God help us in this country o.
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by hackman34: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
This is wickedness in the highest order. did the mother not do more than that when she was young?
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Emmzy201:
Cant someone steal meat in peace again. My mum didn't do this to me
The girl sef no wise, I have a special talent in opening pots without the slightest noise

Course Mate:
I am so good that I can attack both cold and hot pots,I also have the history of attacking twice a day ...... on days when chicken,fish or goat meat vists frying pan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Poverty.

Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.