Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (20851 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
The woman pictured below put a knife on fire,allowed it to get hot and used it on her 8-year-old maid.According to reports,she inflicted injuries on the poor girl, leaving her with many scars.The woman was said to be an anty to the victim.She was also said to have inflicted injuries on her with hot water in the past

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/wicked-lady-inflicts-injury-on-her-maid.html?m=1

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
haggard old witch ....'em for done burn this uslex thing jae!!!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
I think its time we ban this housemaid of a thing. omutalu, zuo! Train your children yourselves to avoid stories that touch.

28 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
am allergic to ugly people, ugly person dey beat ugliness enter ur body

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Secretgis: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexy beach mama unveils her boobs see what is in her laps [url=http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/11/braless-elizabeth-hurley-52-flashes-her.html][/url]
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Chevalier(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
This woman ought to be exiled from our solar system.
Smh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Put a knife on fire, when it's hot, injure her back before sending her to jail.

Why should an 8 year old be a maid in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by ConcernedWife: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Too bad
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Ussy4real(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Imagine say na her the husband do this to.. We no go hear word again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Useless witch angry.

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys...
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
2002 a boy serving my elder brother started building a house in the village. When my brother Found out, he did exactly what this woman did. He wanted him to confess where he Got the money. There is a reason for this
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
I think all the cases of housemaids abuse that has been published here on nairaland over the years has shown that women like preying on the weak. Whoever invented the saying women are the Fairer sex must be covering his/her face in shame and disappointment now. The wickedness of women surpasses that of man but they lack the physical strength to unleash terror on men, so they settle for mental and emotional abuse one men. The housemaids on the other hand who are young weak kids are vulnerable to physical abuse from their madam. To all the men who say never hit a woman no matter what, this is what will happen if they know you can't fight back.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Something just happen right now!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Bitter woman angry angry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by AnyibestDede(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2017
When it comes to domestic violence, women are on the lead. The only saving grace men have over women is that men are physically strong, if not eh?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by KevinDein: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
There's a reason God/nature made women to be physically weaker than men. If women were stronger, trust me guys, we'd be toast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Wait a minute..
Why is she covering her eyes from the Camera? Shame?
Lord have mercy.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Same thing should be done to her angry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
This is a witch not a woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by ivolt: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
adadike281:
I think its time we ban this housemaid of a thing. omutalu, zuo! Train your children yourselves to avoid stories that touch.

It can't be banned unless you are willing to feed children born to parents
in extreme poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by adekhingz(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
child abuse. This is unacceptable!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
This is uncall for try this in Europe u will rot in jail
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
The stupid aunty need to rot in jail but Nigeria police will over look it, who knows if it's their relative will be next victim, God please strengthen the girl and give her grace to withstand the challenges she's going thru....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2017
nawa ooo... the woman needs to be evaluated mentally. look at her face like kemi olunloyo?
And who is the idiot exposing the girl's buttock and face? i think nairaland need to shop for new mods. Majority of these mods are nothing but bunch where the majority of them have turned to mushroom bloggers and post all manner of stories to fp without professionalism just to get traffic and Adsense peanuts. just example is the op, all his topic ever on this forum made front page, i mean all, am not against that anyway, but professionalism hasto be taken into consideration....smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
The woman pictured below put a knife on fire,allowed it to get hot and used it on her 8-year-old maid.According to reports,she inflicted injuries on the poor girl, leaving her with many scars.The woman was said to be an anty to the victim.She was also said to have inflicted injuries on her with hot water in the past

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/wicked-lady-inflicts-injury-on-her-maid.html?m=1
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by eddieguru(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
demons everywhere! nawa oo cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam / Folarin Coker & Wife, Aisha Rimi Diverted N3bn From Lagos State Account - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.