Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! (2248 Views)

Pls Nairaland IT Gurus Help Me Answer This Question. / Avoid This Mistakes If Or When You Have A Child / Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!! !!its A SCAM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mods please I woulld like you to coolmindedly go through this thread and do the needful.Unsuspecting members might fall victim. I won and he was supposed to have paid but he manipulated.Pls do the needful thanks.
Most especially is page 5 to the present.He's duping people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4039614/good-academically/5

Finestboi Pls do the needful.Thanks

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked

Wooooah..
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks MOD the topic has been removed.
I'm happy about that..Good job well done MOD.
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teophilus96:
Thanks MOD the topic has been removed.

I'm happy about that..Good job well done MOD.
Why is it that some people are always pained seeing other people's success

I won...you knew it but it was just so obvious that you're so jealous, if not.....post proofs let's see how u won

Smh!!
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Wooooah..
I know you wanted to believe
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank GOODNESS the nonsense thread has been removed. See.

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked
Wooooah..

Don't mind that TigerTears,

He is the same guy.He uses the two Monikers
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
TigerTears:
I know you wanted to believe

Shut up!Cheat!
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teophilus96:

Don't mind that
TigerTears,

He is the same guy.He uses the two Monikers
Two monikers!!

Oh shit, pls go and learn to accept defeat
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teophilus96:

Shut up!Cheat!
Agreed

Post screenshots of your acclaimed victory
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
TigerTears:

Why is it that some people are always pained seeing other people's success

I won...you knew it but it was just so obvious that you're so jealous, if not.....post proofs let's see how u won

Smh!!

Why are you so Dumb?
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Take a good look at all this.

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
More

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Then
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Post your proof of victory
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
TigerTears:

Agreed

Post screenshots of your acclaimed victory

You think you're smart but I tell you today henceforth that there are billions out there who smarter than you. TigerTears/Turnboy17 or whatever your name is,your are only smarter than a few people.

I chose to reply you by posting those screenshot.Moreover you had yesterday to have debunked all the allegations levelled up before you.But now that the Thread has been Removed you think I won't have the pics of what went down there.You just made your self look more foolish.

Like I said I replied you because of the VIEWER'S they are left to judge.

you're a Cheat!!!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Now see these idiot

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is the CHEAT'S Profile.This is September.
this is actually to prove to the VIEWERS that the topic has been removed.We are in the month of September but his last topic there was around April.Meaning that his topic in this month which you see in the screenshot above has been removed.
SEE THIS BELOW.

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
TigerTears:
Now see these idiot

Dumb ass I won't reply you again. The screenshots so far tells who the Winner was.
You know well that I won.There is no iota of doubt about it. You're so Dumb.I even wonder what brought you to that thread the first place.

NB:I won't reply you again.
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
As a matter of fact.This below was the third question.And I got it Before you did.Which made me the Winner.

.Mind you I got 4points already for having given the 1st and 2nd answer fastest and correct.

I hope everyone can see this and judge based on facts.

See the prove.It was the third question which actually made me the Winner.But the CHEAT on the basis of loosing his money to me,manipulated the game.

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teophilus96:
As a matter of fact.This below was the third question.And I got it Before you did.Which made me the Winner.

.Mind you I got 4points already for having given the 1st and 2nd answer fastest and correct.

I hope everyone can see this and judge based on facts.

See the prove.It was the third question which actually made me the Winner.But the CHEAT on the basis of loosing his money to me,manipulated the game.
Who did you want to fool

After I answered, you went and modified your answer which u first gave.....your first answer was just a dot indicating that u had no idea of the answer, when I sent the correct answer, you then quickly modified the dot to my answer
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Prefola: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Don't even know who 2 believe...nd i already paid 4 d reg ooohhh...
XO dis was wat appened y'day...
Teophilus96,wit wat i have seen here,u re d 1 who is a cheat here..enemy of progress..
Y can't u accept defeat nd move on,it's pple lyk u dat z d problem of Nigeria..am suspecting it's ur bad luck dat prevented me 4rm been able 2 access d internet since y'day...smh
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Prefola:
Teophilus96,wit wat i have seen here,u re d 1 who is a cheat here..enemy of progress..
Y can't u accept defeat nd move on,it's pple lyk u dat z d problem of Nigeria..am suspecting it's ur bad luck dat prevented me 4rm been able 2 access d internet since y'day...smh

If you remember, it was you who got the first question posted at around 3:10pm yesterday and Tunsboy17 then announced that its remaining two questions which he will post by 6 which already left you with 2 points

By 6 he posted the first one and Theophilus96 got it b4 I could post the answer.....on the second one, he just answered immediately with a dot and waited for a correct answer that was from me, as soon as he saw my answer, he then quickly modified the dot to my answer which made it looks like he answered first

Hypocritical fool.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Daboywizzy: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
broke boys arguing over irrelevant things
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Prefola:

I guess you're part of them.You chose duping as a career.

Nonsense!
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Prefola: 2:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Teophilus96:

I guess you're part of them.You chose duping as a career.

Nonsense!
Oh see dis psych...
nw i see d furstration in ur voice,u jxt take dis duping stuff on ur head lyk gala...
wel,i dont hav ur tym,d only advice i wil giv u is 4 u 2 go nd see psychiatrist,cuz i sense symtoms of madness..indiala!!!
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Daboywizzy:
broke boys arguing over irrelevant things
Mr rich man
First Bank

Oya I'm waiting for alert
undecided undecided
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Prefola: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
TigerTears:

Mr rich man
First Bank

Oya I'm waiting for alert
undecided undecided
Hahahahah...xo u took him serious??...all dis pple living fake lyfs on nairaland...if he isn't broke as he claim,wat was he looking 4 on dis thread??nd isnt it his mates that re organizing quiz comp on nairaland??As a matter of fact,d last tym i checked,his threads are all abt faceless foreign scholarships nd am sure he is in nigeria nd he is complaining of getting banned 4rm nairaland,therefore, nairaland hav knwn him of his scamming abilities..mtcheewwww.fake lyfz evrywere...bro
u go wait 4 alert tire...**sip tea**
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Prefola:

Hahahahah...xo u took him serious??...all dis pple living fake lyfs on nairaland...if he isn't broke as he claim,wat was he looking 4 on dis thread??nd isnt it his mates that re organizing quiz comp on nairaland??As a matter of fact,d last tym i checked,his threads are all abt faceless foreign scholarships nd am sure he is in nigeria nd he is complaining of getting banned 4rm nairaland,therefore, nairaland hav knwn him of his scamming abilities..mtcheewwww.fake lyfz evrywere...bro
u go wait 4 alert tire...**sip tea**

See Pot calling Kettle BLACK.

*All this black kettles and black pots seems to fight an awful lot,they make the kitchen the most uncomfortable of rooms.*

Thanks for your comments .Enough of this Pooos.
Don't just make my thread look like a kitchen.
NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Mightyify(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't know why I believed the guy who said the answer was modified...
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by Teophilus96(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mightyify:
I don't know why I believed the guy who said the answer was modified...

Never mind him.
No answer was modified.
Re: Avoid This Thread On Nairaland!!! It's A SCAM!!!! by TigerTears(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Teophilus96:

Never mind him.
No answer was modified.
Just imagine your life
You gave an answer out of guilt

You're a castrated fool

(1) (Reply)

Jambutme For 2011/2012 Is How Much. / Studying In Canada Or Usa / 10 Totally Mysterious Stories Involving Unidentified People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.