Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love (823 Views)

I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Women are very complex beings, you can never read their minds from what they do. They might show you all affections, call you all the time, or query you for not asking after them.

I fell for all these with one lady, she has been a good friend for more than 2years. Best friend ever, people even thought we were dating. I was even very sure she was going to accept if I ask her out. But to my greatest surprise, my friend who could never bear seeing me sad turned me down flatly when I asked for a relationship. She said no relationship could work out between us, stating that I know all her weaknesses and her strong point.

I implored and pleaded to her to give reason why these could stand as obstacles, just for her to stop picking my calls and responding to WhatsApp chats. I'm sad and feel rejected. I'm pained more because I even lost her friendship.

Now I know the difference between like and love. She only liked me so well as a friend, she could not bear to give me her love.

cc, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Eeeehyah... Sorry bro

It's not every lady you date. Some are better off as friends

Please you have no reason to feel bad, at least you only expressed your affection. Try to meet her in person and try to apologize to her to have told her how you feel about her

This will make her head swell a bit
tongue

1 Like

Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by babyfaceafrica: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
You have been friendzoned..Pele..that is why i tell guys...ask a lady out early..don't agree to let us just be friend if you want to date her......sorry once again
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by sekxyqueen(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
asking for a relationship from your female friend atimes brings end to the friendship...

some people are better off with just friendship
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Horlahniyi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God for your English Teacher grin
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
asking for a relationship from your female friend atimes brings end to the friendship...

some people are better off with just friendship
that is hindsight anyways...I wouldn't know things would turn out that way. Thanks à lot.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by MhizzAJ(f): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
I really find it difficult making friends with the opposite sex
Thank God u know the difference now
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah... Sorry bro

It's not every lady you date. Some are better off as friends

Please you have no reason to feel bad, at least you only expressed your affection. Try to meet her in person and try to apologize to her to have told her how you feel about her

This will make her head swell a bit
tongue

bro I think you came up with a good advice there. That is exactly what I'm going to do, just that it will take a while. I can't bear to lose her at least as a friend, that will result in me avoiding her, we attend the same school.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
donproject:

bro I think you came up with a good advice there. That is exactly what I'm going to do, just that it will take a while. I can't bear to lose her at least as a friend, that will result in me avoiding her, we attend the same school.
I know that feeling bro. Just try to apologize to her and tell her such a thing shouldn't ruin your friendship
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Lalas247(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Moral lesson don't date friends

This story reminds me of someone grin too bad too bad we should have stayed friends but u had to drop the L bomb

Friend zone the best zone once you leave that zone it's just STRESS .. b
Take heart Op .. now u lost her as a friend it must be extremely painful
Re: Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
100ft deep in the zone lmao!

(1) (Reply)

36 Things Only Incredibly Low-maintenance Girls Will Understand / Why Are Most Nigerian Men Incapable Of Having Platonic Relationships With Women? / What Could Have Happened To Her That Made Her Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.