Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? (1737 Views)

What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by Sebastine1994(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think if you call me the father of Peeping you are not wrong. I can peep for africa. Let me tell you my story and how it started.
My parents and I lived in a compound of 78 rooms. Built with zinc. My brother and I shared a room. We lived close to the general bathroom/toilet. From my room, I had a good vantage point to observe my whole neighbours using the toilets. Fortunately, most of them dont close the toilet doors. I masturbated my self to death when I first saw my first victim. I was mostly after the females. But I also watched males too. They give themselves self service by rubbing their instrument with soap. I saw 85 percent of the tenants. That was when I started becoming bolder. I could approach any lady and have her. That opening in my wall made me whom I am today. I can confidently boast that I have seen and touched more hole than any man alive or dead.
Re: Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by Nwodosis(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proud pervert spotted!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by AlexCk: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
undecided

Re: Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by lalanice(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
"approach 'any' lady and have her " what a nice way to dream

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by MrDickman: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
once on our housemaid when I was a little kid. The bish reported me to my mom, my mom reported me to dad. My dad reported me to you know, grin Mr koboko. The man was still in the military then.. I was severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? by SuperSuave(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Peeped on my elder brother while he was in the toilet when I was like 8, it wasn't intentional though. I was so pressed and wanted to see what is keeping him so long in the toilet, then I saw his fat d1ck dangling in the midst of a thick forest grin

(1) (Reply)

Had to delete it / Guys check this out(Pics attarched) / First Encounter With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.