Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House (6684 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by willibounce1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol...oya start calling UN, ICC, Trump, Putin to come and save you from you madness. Where are you ogbunigwe BSS. I thought you guys said you are ready for war. Ordinary tospy una don dey wail.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by OgundeleT(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
you guys suppose to be happy that only 3 people was killed. shites did not even dare our military up to this stage before their skulls start rolling on ground.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
its obvious the zoo will disintegrate soon..buhari
keep heating up the polity

Slay queen, I pray you don't witness a war. All that your lipstick mouth doing cho cho cho. You're following the ideology of a fool without thinking about its repercussions. That was how the Biafra war started and many died. . . I don't wish you that.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by sekxyqueen(f): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
[s]quote author=masterpolyglot post=60327023]

Slay queen, I pray you don't witness a war. All that your lipstick mouth doing cho cho cho. You're following the ideology of a fool without thinking about its repercussions. That was how the Biafra war started and many died. . . I don't wish you that.[/quote][/s]
this freedom is for the future generation so they can't experience such slavery and humiliation. ..we need freedom!!so don't think we are doing it for ourself...onething must kill a man..you can't live forever!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by EzeUche(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria! Ekwensu kpokwa ezi n uno gi oku!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by bkool7(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:

Look at this goat that has not eaten since morning talking about club....fool.

Hahahaha!

I'm on my 3rd bottle of Origin .
YI would have offerred you one but you seems to have your hands full.

Sorry for your lost

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

Slay queen, I pray you don't witness a war. All that your lipstick mouth doing cho cho cho. You're following the ideology of a fool without thinking about its repercussions. That was how the Biafra war started and many died. . . I don't wish you that.[/s]
this freedom is for the future generation so they can't experience such slavery and humiliation. ..we need freedom!!so don't think we are doing it for ourself...onething must kill a man..you can't live forever!!

Igbos and their persecution complex. There is no tribe that is widely distributed among other zones as the Igbos and yet you feel enslaved. What can ever be done to satisfy you people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Doghari:

Ayobami continue mocking the dead. You will get a call soon.

You are mad...infact very very mad..na ayobami send ur fada to go warfront??

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by chinoxstock: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Hahahaha!

I'm on my 3rd bottle of Origin .
YI would have offerred you one but you seems to have your hands full.

Sorry for your lost

Pm me your account number lemme send you small thing to chop this night...lol.
Origin ko beginning ni
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The world is spherical
It goes round

The world is watching

iLoveConductor1:

Your whole family is next in line.
Hehehe... See them dey kill orna people like flies. #weaklings cheesy grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Doghari: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
lowgeorge:

[s]

You are mad...infact very very mad..na ayobami send ur fada to go warfront??[/s]

Close your smelly ewedu mouth. Kanu house na warfront?

Illiterate monkey wey dey form 'intellectual'. grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by bkool7(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:

Pm me your account number lemme send you small thing to chop this night...lol. Origin ko beginning ni
No but thanks
You can send it to your depressed yahoo yahoo friend. He needs it more. Dont you think?
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by OgundeleT(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:
This war would consume Nigeria..
Nigeria would burn very soon.
Nigeria would burn..
it will only consume you state and your environs. Nigeria is bigggggg
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Doghari:

Close your smelly ewedu mouth. Kanu house na warfront?

Illiterate monkey wey dey form 'intellectual'. grin

i talk am.. u don mad.. deranged goat like u...ipob merchant like you..point to 1 achievement you have in ur life apart from dis new agitation job wey u just collect..useless BSS employee...
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by sekxyqueen(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Igbos and their persecution complex. There is no tribe that is widely distributed among other zones as the Igbos and yet you feel enslaved. What can ever be done to satisfy you people?
widely distributed ??are they given free food where ever they are located..??don't they work for greener pastures? ?please we have different culture, belief,ideology, language. .we have nothing in common to be United..go your separate way.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by boldaslion: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:

And zombies will come to reality that their army who can't defeat boko haram for 10 years has never won a single war since the inception of the zoo.

The zoo will be overrun in 1 month, bet me.

Gbam. They will not understand what hit them when the chips are down. 1 month has always been my prediction. If the fulani army survives one month of onslaught then it means they are extremely fortunate.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
i for allow ibos do dem agitation palaver in their own way but how una go dey call other tribes with disgusting innuendos. infact na stray bullet go kill u nd na d same soilder wey shoot dat boi go shoot you..if you like go stand outside gate when u dey form bss warrior for nairaland na so bullet go just tear dat ur isi ewu mouth...mumu boi

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Jonathan39: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
You and your generation can do nothing, we are not cowards like you
sarrki:

If you don't watch your tongue young man

You won't be spared
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

Slay queen, I pray you don't witness a war. All that your lipstick mouth doing cho cho cho. You're following the ideology of a fool without thinking about its repercussions. That was how the Biafra war started and many died. . . I don't wish you that.[/s]

Freedom from what?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Criis:

Freedom from what?

Ask her oo....
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by kynbasil01: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

If you don't watch your tongue young man

You won't be spared
you will definitely die young. .#bastar.d

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by sekxyqueen(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Criis:

Freedom from what?
from this false contraption. .that was built to favour your slavemasters
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by kynbasil01: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Wetin concern army with court ?

They are trained to kill
and a little mor.on like you will die soon by bullet
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by attackgat: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
IPOB, lovers of freedom. The oppressive Republic of Nigeria once again reminds us once again of why it is very important to remain resolute about exiting this failed British colonial contraption.

Nigerians are people who have accepted the colonial slavery of the North, thats why they will not be able to see anything wrong in shooting and killing unarmed people to keep to keep a mere colonial creation together.

It is an act of cowardice for armed government units to shoot unarmed, but it is Nigeria we are talking about.

This is the Nigeria they claim is civilised, great, united and moving foward?

The road will be tough, some will be killed, many will suffer, but my people will one day be free from the symbol bondage called Nigeria
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
missNGLatest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkDJV6_8fU

The FG as usual have been the ones gunning down civilians out of frustration and Cowardice.

this is another political point scored by IPOB.

Buhari is a confused and demented coward.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

you are damn shallow and stupid. what has an attack on ones apartment result to him having complex?
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Yareema22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
wetin we tell una,for your wildest dreams u think u can mess with the nigerian army and go unpunished?...hahaha you never see anything...by the time full war is declared,you will understand the might of the NA.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
Nigeria will pay for this war they started.

Edited (because of the comment below).

Who should we hold responsible for this?

"Like" for goatfucking Nigerian government

"Share" for the pig molesting British government
Taaah
You're the one crying now tongue
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yareema22:
wetin we tell una,for your wildest dreams u think u can mess with the nigerian army and go unpunished?...hahaha you never see anything...by the time full war is declared,you will understand the might of the NA.

you are coward. fighting armless Agitators. the pen is always greater than the sword

all these attacks shall be well documented so that when the counter attack start, the world will justify kanu.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

you are damn shallow and stupid. what has an attack on ones apartment result to him having complex?

You must be blind to think I was specifically treating the incident in the OP.

The person I quoted hinted that Igbos were slaves and I refuted it.

Please, read very well next time before jumping into conclusion. And next time, I will not be this nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / What Would You Do To Improve Nigeria If You Were The President / How Do We Curb Internet Scam<yahoo Boys>?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.