Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House (6696 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

you are coward. fighting armless Agitators. the pen is always greater than the sword

all these attacks shall be well documented so that when the counter attack start, the world will justify kanu.

It has been Nnamdi Kanu attacking. The NA is only on a counter attack.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You must be blind to think I was specifically treating the incident in the OP.

The person I quoted hinted that Igbos were slaves and I refuted it.

Please, read very well next time before jumping into conclusion. And next time, I will not be this nice.

idiot....it is still related. because you are referring to Igbos. it is will be sheer denial if you do not know that Igbos are been treated unfairly and punished for speaking against been unfairly treated.

you are stupid. do your worst.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It has been Nnamdi Kanu attacking. The NA is only on a counter attack.
not everyone is so foolish to believe your lies.
cowards.
why not face the herdsmen and bokoharam, the real enemies?
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Drogbs: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's stuff like this that makes me damn happy when Boko Haram boys pile up the body counts of this useless miscreants called Nigerian soldiers, in fact more bullets to the guns of every Boko boys for every dead Nigerian soldier, you are my real heroes.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

idiot....it is still related. because you are referring to Igbos. it is will be sheer denial if you do not know that Igbos are been treated unfairly and punished for speaking against been unfairly treated.

you are stupid. do your worst.

You animal, I just came back from a long ban, I don't want another one, at least, not so quickly.

Could you tell us how the Igbos are being unfairly treated? You have major investments in other zones and no one has stopped you from growing. As a matter of fact, you have more investments outside Igboland than in it. I have never heard anyone complain of being sacked or refused employment because he was Igbo. I have never heard of anyone asked to come down from a bus or a plane for being Igbo. I have never heard anyone thrown out of a church either in the West or North for being an Igbo. I have never heard that INEC refused to verify a candidate contesting for presidency because he was Igbo. If Igbos were truly unfairly treated, you will not be thriving in other lands. If you think hardwork is the only reason why your businessmen are successful in Lagos or Kano, then you need to think again.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

not everyone is so foolish to believe your lies.

cowards.

why not face the herdsmen and bokoharam, the real enemies?

You are viewed as dangerous as Boko Haram and would be treated as such. The military is to protect the sovereignty of a country and would view anyone trying to use force or threats to break away as an enemy that needs to be put down.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are viewed as dangerous as Boko Haram and would be treated as such. The military is to protect the sovereignty of a country and would view anyone trying to use force or threats to break away as an enemy that needs to be put down.

coward. a call to referendum is not a call to war. you and your backward​ mentality.

UN AU ECOWAS will never grant your request in branding IPOB as a terrorist​ group.

fulani herdsmen and bokoharam are branded terrorists.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

coward. a call to referendum is not a call to war. you and your backward​ mentality.

UN AU ECOWAS will never grant your request in branding IPOB as a terrorist​ group.

fulani herdsmen and bokoharam are branded terrorists.

Must you be aggressive? You are shouting referendum up and down without even bothering to take into consideration the fact that there is no referendum in our constitution. Can you call for something that is alien to what governs our affairs?

The UN will turn the other side when the massacre starts. Why has Gowon not been arrested after supervising the death of 3 million Igbos? Gowon has lived well into old age and as a free man too while the dreams of millions were cut short.

Considering how earnestly Nigeria has devoted herself to AU and ECOWAS in the past, these two bodies will never want Nigeria to break up. Buhari could find his way around to garner support for the protection of the Nigerian sovereignty at all cost. If the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima could be justified, then, what makes you think Buhari would not be justified if he massacred you people?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You animal, I just came back from a long ban, I don't want another one, at least, not so quickly.

Could you tell us how the Igbos are being unfairly treated? You have major investments in other zones and no one has stopped you from growing. As a matter of fact, you have more investments outside Igboland than in it. I have never heard anyone complain of being sacked or refused employment because he was Igbo. I have never heard of anyone asked to come down from a bus or a plane for being Igbo. I have never heard anyone thrown out of a church either in the West or North for being an Igbo. I have never heard that INEC refused to verify a candidate contesting for presidency because he was Igbo. If Igbos were truly unfairly treated, you will not be thriving in other lands. If you think hardwork is the only reason why your businessmen are successful in Lagos or Kano, then you need to think again.

you have met your match today. bring it on.

political naivety and ignorance is a disease. ask sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, and other sincere northerners if they are equally wrong.

the SE infrastructure is the worst in Nigeria.

unequal state/constituency distribution for the SE brought about political disadvantage to the SEners.

quota system chokes the meritorious manner in which igbos compete favorably.

killings of igbos at the slightest provocation up north is well known.

you talk as if we get our hard earned progress as a people for free. for every place we work, we pay our taxes, so we owe you lots nothing. we work hard and smart.

coward.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

you have met your match today. bring it on.

political naivety and ignorance is a disease. ask sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, and other sincere northerners if they are equally wrong.

the SE infrastructure is the worst in Nigeria.

unequal state/constituency distribution for the SE brought about political disadvantage to the SEners.

quota system chokes the meritorious manner in which igbos compete favorably.

killings of igbos at the slightest provocation up north is well known.

you talk as if we get our hard earned progress as a people for free. for every place we work, we pay our taxes, so we owe you lots nothing. we work hard and smart.

coward.

Tell this bullshitt to Aguiyi Ironsi who began the destruction of our federalism. Everyone should share in the blame for the mess the country is in today. I hate people who enjoy playing the victim's card and seeing everyone else but themselves as the cause of their problems. It was not a Yoruba man that began the destruction of our federalism neither was it a Hausa man. It was an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Yareema22(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

you are coward. fighting armless Agitators. the pen is always greater than the sword

all these attacks shall be well documented so that when the counter attack start, the world will justify kanu.

if you still think America,UK,Russia,the UN or any world super power will do anything to help your cause,then you are day dreaming....the same "world" was watching when kanu was challenging the sovereignty of the country, making hate speeches, disregarding every constituted authority and inciting his gullible followers to unleash mayhem and violence on other citezens...so the earlier you stop embarking on a wild goose chase the better for you...just get ready to face the Nigerian Army...Operation python dance is still loading.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Must you be aggressive? You are shouting referendum up and down without even bothering to take into consideration the fact that there is no referendum in our constitution. Can you call for something that is alien to what governs our affairs?

The UN will turn the other side when the massacre starts. Why has Gowon not been arrested after supervising the death of 3 million Igbos? Gowon has lived well into old age and as a free man too while the dreams of millions were cut short.

Considering how earnestly Nigeria has devoted herself to AU and ECOWAS in the past, these two bodies will never want Nigeria to break up. Buhari could find his way around to garner support for the protection of the Nigerian sovereignty at all cost. If the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima could be justified, then, what makes you think Buhari would not be justified if he massacred you people?

civilized people make amendments and reviews in their constitution.

the Politics of the 60s is different from that of today. keep deluding yourself.

REFERENDUM is not a big deal, stop blowing it out of proportion.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by LordOfNaira: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
ofai:

civilized people make amendments and reviews in their constitution.

the Politics of the 60s is different from that of today. keep deluding yourself.

REFERENDUM is not a big deal, stop blowing it out of proportion.

So, you think it is easy to amend a constitution? Moreover, getting referendum included in the constitution should be your problem. Lobbying the NASS should be what you people should be doing not calling for something that is not in the constitution.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:
How on earth can you fight a constituted authority mere Biafra radio and hate speech

No more arrest

Nigeria army prefers to do their constitutional duties

Arny know dey arrest ooo

They are trained to kill
Are you trying to scare IPOB?? Try harder!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Are you trying to scare IPOB?? Try harder!!
Kanu is scared already….. Very…. Very scared, his court case will soon come up in a few weeks and he knows his bail will revoked, he is scared like rat. All this gimmicks and lies by Igbos will not stop the Judiciary from doing its job of sending Cownu back to Kuje while FG sits and sip Kunu…. Una never see chin chin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
BSS should go after the Nigerian Army with their stone and catapults...
And also with 10k Konga bought drones grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by kalufelix(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Lol shebi na Zombi den just kill? Shi will soon get real.
I Like What You Say "Shii Will Soon Get Real" You In Lagos Or Abuja You Think You Are All Good Right??
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Kanu is scared already….. Very…. Very scared, his court case will soon come up in a few weeks and he knows his bail will revoked, he is scared like rat. All this gimmicks and lies by Igbos will not stop the Judiciary from doing its job of sending Cownu back to Kuje while FG sits and sip Kunu…. Una never see chin chin grin grin grin
Your own is to shout and after that nothing to show for it. If Kanu is really scared like you said, why not show us proof. You think you can just come out from your oshogbo IDP camp and spew trash out of hate and frustration and it will just fly?? I pity you because I know you can't stand to see the zoo disintegrate but it must surely happen.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Tell this bullshitt to Aguiyi Ironsi who began the destruction of our federalism. Everyone should share in the blame for the mess the country is in today. I hate people who enjoy playing the victim's card and seeing everyone else but themselves as the cause of their problems. It was not a Yoruba man that began the destruction of our federalism neither was it a Hausa man. It was an Igbo man.

is ironsi STILL the cause?

if ironsi was the cause, why didn't the subsequent leaders correct the unitary system, after all it is well known now that he did it with the best of intentions to unite the country despite being killed for it.

the fact is you cowards wanted what ironsi had at any cost. is ironsi still holding the system back?

operation wetie in the west began the political turmoil of today's Nigeria

awolowo is the father of tribalism in the south...we all know this. as intelligent as he was, he was an ethnic coward.

if you hate us, why still clamouring for one Nigeria?

keep fooling your pathetic self.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Yareema22:
if you still think America,UK,Russia,the UN or any world super power will do anything to help your cause,then you are day dreaming....the same "world" was watching when kanu was challenging the sovereignty of the country, making hate speeches, disregarding every constituted authority and inciting his gullible followers to unleash mayhem and violence on other citezens...so the earlier you stop embarking on a wild goose chase the better for you...just get ready to face the Nigerian Army...Operation python dance is still loading.

you are a fool to think that UN will back your fantastically corrupt Politicians. even Aisha alhassan the deputy sec gen of UN is wisely trying to separate herself from your bubu.

Before radio biafra, there were hate speeches of BABOONS AND MONKEYS SOAKED IN BLOOD....after Election the president divided the country with 97% 5% speech. who is fooling who?

why not attack those idiots who vented hate speech on the past administration? why not arrest those prepared hate songs against igbos?

you are a revisionist with zero credibility. coward online.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
[s]Your own is to shout and after that nothing to show for it. If Kanu is really scared like you said, why not show us proof. You think you can just come out from your oshogbo IDP camp and spew trash out of hate and frustration and it will just fly?? I pity you because I know you can't stand to see the zoo disintegrate but it must surely happen[/s].
Abeg swerve.....Kanu is scared like a rat cos he knows his bail will be revoked in Oct,believe what you want to believe...This gimick will not work. grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Abeg swerve.....Kanu is scared like a rat cos he knows his bail will be revoked in Oct,believe what you want to believe...This gimick will not work. grin grin
Believe what ever you think will make you happy. I will only take you serious if Kanu denounce Biafra until that, you're just a frustrated, pained noise maker.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Believe what ever you think will make you happy. I will only take you serious if Kanu denounce Biafra until that, you're just a frustrated, pained noise maker.
And you are a gullible hypocrtical chestbeating rejected jew grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

And you are a gullible hypocrtical chestbeating rejected jew grin grin
You're also a gullible hypocritical unity beggar that is rejected by Heaven.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're also a gullible hypocritical unity beggar that is rejected by Heaven.
After all these your noise…. Kanu will return to Kuje and your 10k BSS salary will stop….. Oct 9 loading grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

After all these your noise…. Kanu will return to Kuje and your 10k BSS salary will stop….. Oct 9 loading grin grin
This is your noise is becoming too much! How do you manage to live with so much pain and frustration?? Just kill yourself and end your misery because kanu will never stop the torment grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
[s]This is your noise is becoming too much! How do you manage to live with so much pain and frustration?? Just kill yourself and end your misery because kanu will never stop the torment grin grin grin[/s]
As long as my noise give you sleepless night I am good grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by enemybulldozer(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

As long as my noise give you sleepless night I am good grin grin grin
Is that what you think?? Kikikikikiki... OK you should try harder because am not feeling it yet.
Meanwhile your tormentor..

Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by Yareema22(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

you are a fool to think that UN will back your fantastically corrupt Politicians. even Aisha alhassan the deputy sec gen of UN is wisely trying to separate herself from your bubu.

Before radio biafra, there were hate speeches of BABOONS AND MONKEYS SOAKED IN BLOOD....after Election the president divided the country with 97% 5% speech. who is fooling who?

why not attack those idiots who vented hate speech on the past administration? why not arrest those prepared hate songs against igbos?

you are a revisionist with zero credibility. coward online.
. Aisha Alhassan "the deputy sec gen of UN"(lol) can not do anything....and mind you even your mighty UN is just a toothless bull dog,they can only bark but cannot bite...and please make sure you make a little research on your " deputy sec gen of Un" thank me later
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by ofai: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Yareema22:
. Aisha Alhassan "the deputy sec gen of UN"(lol) can not do anything....and mind you even your mighty UN is just a toothless bull dog,they can only bark but cannot bite...and please make sure you make a little research on your " deputy sec gen of Un" thank me later

mugu, it's about posterity. your bubu end is soon coming. we all shall witness it.
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by CrtlAltDel: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that what you think?? Kikikikikiki... OK you should try harder because am not feeling it yet.
Meanwhile your tormentor..
And this is what Buhari will do to tge albino after his bail is revoked….. Seee how the chicken looks like an abino
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5944879_123138511652413568380414329838959516719550n_jpeg8d7c5c7b1df16593360180da79de87ae
Re: Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House by tsdarkside(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2017
bkool7:

Shut up with all these violent talk talk.

"Nigeria will burn"
"Nigeria will burn"

We are here in Club Rollers in Lag flexing.

Keep burning your state...lets see where that gets u

exactly...let them burn down their own area...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks / Foreign Debt: Let Borrowing Binge Stop - Punch / Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.